What's new

New Female Pakistani Hero for Marvel Comics

Should Marvel Comics ask for Malala's permission for using and twisting her name for this comic?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Why Malala's consent is needed? give your reasons

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forced to convert, if they want to marry the person they love.

In India, it is called Love Jihad.

Thats absurd if somebody wants to marry a Muslim its ultimately their choice if they want to convert and move forward or not so there is no forceful conversions.

Thats absurd if somebody wants to marry a Muslim its ultimately their choice if they want to convert and move forward or not so there is no forceful conversions.

They are marrying the person. Not their faith. What sort of nonsense is this that you must give up your own faith and take on the faith of someone you love if you want to legally be wed to him? Why then does the Muslim man equally not take the faith of the woman he wants to marry?

Pure hypocrisy and religiously sanctioned arm twisting. Surely there must be better ways to increase your numbers (since they seem to be so important to a majority of you)?

They are marrying the person. Not their faith. What sort of nonsense is this that you must give up your own faith and take on the faith of someone you love if you want to legally be wed to him? Why then does the Muslim man equally not take the faith of the woman he wants to marry?

Pure hypocrisy and religiously sanctioned arm twisting. Surely there must be better ways to increase your numbers (since they seem to be so important to a majority of you)?

Stop you're generalising and making up things the same goes with a lot of other religions as well so that doesn't mean everybody is a part of a race to increase their numbers. Nobody forces people to convert, not to Islam not to any other religion as well thats a personal decision. If somebody feels they can and want to they do otherwsie they don't.

If you cant sacrifice something for the person you love then don't marry him or her :))).

As far as Muslims men or women well for us love for our God is greater than our own wishes. If we cant prove our love for our creator we cant prove it for human either. its a simple test of our devotion.

Still those who are not as determined go for worldly affairs. Allah does not force you. Its up to you to keep your faith above love or keep your love above faith.

You may differ that is not my headache. I told you my own belief

Stop you're generalising and making up things the same goes with a lot of other religions as well so that doesn't mean everybody is a part of a race to increase their numbers. Nobody forces people to convert, not to Islam not to any other religion as well thats a personal decision. If somebody feels they can and want to they do otherwsie they don't.

I am not generalising. I am giving you facts which you cannot refute. We are not talking about other faiths here. Islam forces the non-Muslim spouse of a Muslim person to convert before the marriage can be solemnized. Otherwise the only other option is that there can be no marriage. There is no middle ground here. That is as far as the "personal decision" goes. To convert. Or to not marry.

Fact. 
If you cant sacrifice something for the person you love then don't marry him or her :))).

As far as Muslims men or women well for us love for our God is greater than our own wishes. If we cant prove our love for our creator we cant prove it for human either. its a simple test of our devotion.

Still those who are not as determined go for worldly affairs. Allah does not force you. Its up to you to keep your faith above love or keep your love above faith.

You may differ that is not my headache. I told you my own belief

Hypocrisy. Not my headache frankly. Since I do not have to deal with it.

][/DOUBLEPOST]

Our faith is our call non of your business.

and I found no hypocrisy if someone does not sacrifice for me can not sacrifice for me to prove his/her love I wont marry that person simple as that.

I am not generalising. I am giving you facts which you cannot refute. We are not talking about other faiths here. Islam forces the non-Muslim spouse of a Muslim person to convert before the marriage can be solemnized. Otherwise the only other option is that there can be no marriage. There is no middle ground here. That is as far as the "personal decision" goes. To convert. Or to not marry.

Fact. 

Why are you not talking about other faiths because you only like to bash Islam and use pathetic terms like "love jihad"? I mentioned other faiths because the concept is not just unique to Islam so no Islam does not force people to be converted its only if they choose to be. That choice might be because of various reasons but ultimately it remains a choice. If a person wants to follow his or her faith above everything they would stick to that those who don't would convert.

Our faith is our call non of your business.

and I found no hypocrisy if someone does not sacrifice for me can not sacrifice for me to prove his/her love I wont marry that person simple as that.

It may be your call. My call is to point out the hypocrisy of your call.

What makes you so special that the other person needs to sacrifice and prove himself to you? 
Why are you not talking about other faiths because you only like to bash Islam and use pathetic terms like "love jihad"? I mentioned other faiths because the concept is not just unique to Islam so no Islam does not force people to be converted its only if they choose to be. That choice might be because of various reasons but ultimately it remains a choice. If a person wants to follow his or her faith above everything they would stick to that those who don't would convert.

The above is the definition of LOVE JIHAD.

A holy war for the reaping of souls to the side of your own faith using love as bait.

Fact.

What makes you so special that the other person needs to sacrifice and prove himself to you?

If someone loves me madly it means I am special that's why he or she will change his faith or anything for me otherwise the world is full of people. why doesn't she or he change for everyone?

anyway I don't find any relevance of your call to this thread.

Malala= Kamala is a Muslim Pakistani character .

The above is the definition of LOVE JIHAD.

A holy war for the reaping of souls to the side of your own faith using love as bait.

Fact.

That is an easy trick, avoid what i say and brand it as you like instead of actually considering the point i made.

Jana ji, how to multipost?

P.S. Hope you won't ask me to convert to prove myself worthy of asking for your help. :-) 
Aamna ji please feel free to help as well.

Back
Top Bottom