What's new

Ms Marvel’s wedding sequence features Don, Dil Bole Hadippa songs, fans can’t believe they ‘got a desi wedding in MCU’

one this i may add @_NOBODY_ is that it did created a soft image no matter how flawed it is
our Pakistani actors
they liked our Pakistani actors

Last edited:
Ms Marvel should have been Indian. This is a Pakistani character being used to stick all Indian propaganda.
The only time 'Pakistan' is mentioned is as a prefix to American Pakistan. Rest of it all is 80% India, India, India with 10% Desi, Desi, Desi and 10% Muslim, Muslim. Where is the 'Pakistani' in all this.

Apparently the soldiers who conquered Lychansk from Ukrainians are Muslim and some are on the Ukrainian side. So were the victims of the Greeks in Cyprus. Point being is 'Muslim' is a diffused term. Are we talking Chechen, Cypriot, Somali and 99 other iterations. Don't forget Afgans are not Rastas but are Muslim. So it 150 million Indians.

The only time 'Pakistan' is mentioned is as a prefix to American Pakistan. Rest of it all is 80% India, India, India with 10% Desi, Desi, Desi and 10% Muslim, Muslim. Where is the 'Pakistani' in all this.

Apparently the soldiers who conquered Lychansk from Ukrainians are Muslim and some are on the Ukrainian side. So were the victims of the Greeks in Cyprus. Point being is 'Muslim' is a diffused term. Are we talking Chechen, Cypriot, Somali and 99 other iterations. Don't forget Afgans are not Rastas but are Muslim. So it 150 million Indians.

Only Punjab was partitiioned. Sindh, KPK etc joined in toto. Maximum 10% of Pakistan was directly effected by partition.
Wrong, I know countless people who migrated from Dehli and UP so you can double the percentage.

Marvel is just shit anyway.
Even though, I am a full fledge Marvel hater, I enjoyed Ms. Marvel way more than all the other works of Marvel since 2012 with the exception of The Winter Soldier and Sony's movies like Venom don't count as they are produced by Sony.

What makes Ms. Marvel special to me is the incredibly wholesome relationship between the family members and the constant reminder of the importance of family and family values.

link pls... i will join the Melee and Eff them up

Loosen up Pakistani boys... Wedding is celebration, let there be one time non segregation fun... Live it up, life is tough anyways.
Imdb.

Dunno how to do much on that

Back
Top Bottom