What's new

Ms Marvel’s wedding sequence features Don, Dil Bole Hadippa songs, fans can’t believe they ‘got a desi wedding in MCU’

But their is a lack of white people in the show, so how possibly can white people watch this and relate to the show and characters

White people only have 55675446776543456 shows with a white lead

Clearly shows a immigrant take over of the west

Dilli Hanuj Door Ast....

Stole this from @bluesky bhai.

Though I must say that Pakistani kid in One Direction is the most recent one.

And of course Kumail Nanjiani...

In episode 5 the reason why the character supports Gandhi is that he doesn't want to migrate,

i left the series after episode 4, they should have used a balance narrative that british indian muslim where split in two minds one who wanted own country to practice its religion freedom and other who want to remain and hope for other religion unity but they removed two nation theory and Muslim sacrifice from that narrative.

They just didnt wanted to upset indian fan base thats why they edit the historic fact .

What is your exact objection ? The showoff celebration ? Or the females dancing there ?

Those who do celebratory gunfire in weddings etc should be jailed. Do they think they become brave by displaying guns and firing them at weddings ? If they are so brave then they should raid Lal Masjid etc. Are they up to the task ?

What is this "Ghairat" that some PDF Pakistanis speak of regularly ?
You need to learn Islam to understand my objection.
And ghairat here can be defined as protectiveness of the family's females by their Male Guardians like Father, brother or husband. If you have a sister the feeling of protectiveness for her that you have that no boy or man from outside stare her or do her any verbal or physical harm and use her in any way, that feeling is called ghairat.

Dance bhangra, gidda, dandia all the ancient Punjabi dances now famous all over were brought up in Majha District specifically the Sialkot area which is 85 per cent in Pakistan Punjab. These dances were regular back in the 1980s till the early 2005s mostly weddings but things took a different turn as Pakistan is 95 per cent Muslim these dances and customs have been in decline just like Vaisakhi.

These ancient traditions are as Pakistani as one can be but it's a shame we have failed to capitalise on its soft power.

i left the series after episode 4, they should have used a balance narrative that british indian muslim where split in two minds one who wanted own country to practice its religion freedom and other who want to remain and hope for other religion unity but they removed two nation theory and Muslim sacrifice from that narrative.

They just didnt wanted to upset indian fan base thats why they edit the historic fact .
Thankfully they did show the discrimination against Muslims in episode 5.

this partition nostalgia is totally an indian rhetoric to somehow perennially link Pakistan to india , a lost part than will eventually come back , nothing irks me more than such stuff.
C'mon dude don't do that, partition was a terrible affair for a lot of families, on population % basis, - it had a much, much bigger effect on us , those stories represent the worst of humanity period -

Dance bhangra, gidda, dandia all the ancient Punjabi dances now famous all over were brought up in Majha District specifically the Sialkot area which is 85 per cent in Pakistan Punjab. These dances were regular back in the 1980s till the early 2005s mostly weddings but things took a different turn as Pakistan is 95 per cent Muslim these dances and customs have been in decline just like Vaisakhi.

These ancient traditions are as Pakistani as one can be but it's a shame we have failed to capitalise on its soft power.
Pakistanis only have themselves to blame for that, our leaders know fu*k all about soft power. Even Imran Khan gave an incredibly stupid answer in regards to soft power on a podcast two months ago, he stated that he doesn't believe in soft power.

this partition nostalgia is totally an indian rhetoric to somehow perennially link Pakistan to india , a lost part than will eventually come back , nothing irks me more than such stuff.
Easy for you to say these things since your family suffer any consequences due to partition. Both my father's and my mother's family lost many family members. They also lost all of their lands and didn't get any compensation for them. Partition was hell for both my father's and my mother's families.

Pakistanis only have themselves to blame for that, our leaders know fu*k all about soft power. Even Imran Khan gave an incredibly stupid answer in regards to soft power on a podcast two months ago, he stated that he doesn't believe in soft power.
It's disheartening, Indians have taken all the name and glory of our ancestors be it from Dances, Cuisine, or Clothes the Indian image is built around our ancient past.

But I guess we have no one but to blame ourselves but we should not give up and continue to educate ourselves on our heritage.

i didnt like this episode...

Nehru and Gandhi were shown where Jinnah was not shown... Indian independence was shown but Pakistanis not.. Propaganda took the best of this episode, the brutelity of migration was not shown because muslims were at the receiving end mostly.
Disney doesn't even like to show blood lmao so how do you expect them to do that. I believe Quaid-e-Azam was shown along with Nehru at the start of episode 5.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRF9ftGX/?k=1

Back
Top Bottom