What's new

New Chinese stealth fighter heightens dilemma for Indian Navy

I have my parts at correct location unlike yours ..so called LCA had completed 1800 flights and still looking for FOC ..You zombies start to jump on first flight and make it available for whole world :rofl: .

F-35 is under development from decade and still faces problem and where u stand? any guess..

kid``again do not confuse the normal world aviation development efficiency with the primitive India's capability```India has zero experience in design even 3rd gen fighters```your pony LCA has everything imported from abroad but the paint jobs, thats why it takes ages for this little junk to develop, as you need to kiss your masters arses to sell you spare parts````while your incompetent DRDO, HAL or whatever joke insitutions asking for more money from the government``

as usual some random blog news, we are talking about developing and building modern fighter jets not primitive Indian assembly skills (like the flying coffin HAL assembled and maintaned Mig-21s, rubbish AK copies INASA, etc)```

Modern fighter jets huh ??
What is modern about J20 :rofl: except the paintjob and the new seat belts ; cause rest things are either copied or stolen from various fighters .

as usual some random blog news, we are talking about developing and building modern fighter jets not primitive Indian assembly skills (like the flying coffin HAL assembled and maintaned Mig-21s, rubbish AK copies INASA, etc)```

What is modern about J20 :rofl: except the paintjob and the new seat belts ; cause rest things are either copied or stolen from various fighters .

chinese are always funnies

How many times have J-10 crashed? - inspite of using russian engine and most primitive standards (for any damn feature).

those who live in glass houses, should throw stones at others.

sourses? dont tell me its the F-117 again, lol

whereas the primitive indians
BBC NEWS | Business | Kalashnikov upset by Indian 'copy'

The same Monkey dance they did with canard wielding, stealth fighter.

The new fighter's gonna take its sweet time. Anything sooner than 2020 is BS or sub par standard testing.

And then the writer go on to elevate it to a lvl of Carrier born fighters...Bah!,
that's another +5 years down the line.

no``indeed its not inducted``but its official Maiden Flight accidentally exposed some inferior complex indian here``lol

What it really exposed or I would say ascertained is the copycat skills of china. Apart from copying ruskies, now they are copying US planes. They take pride and call this modern aviation development efficiency.

cluless indian talking about sub standard, whereas their airforce hold the world life-time crashing 'tests' record``the Russians blamed primitive HAL's low quality spare parts and low standard maintanence jobs```and the indians blame Russians for not providing 'up-standard' after services

I do not know how much money the government will steal from its dead poor to buy foreign weapons just to ease their inferior army abit better``:D

What it really exposed or I would say ascertained is the copycat skills of china. Apart from copying ruskies, now they are copying US planes. They take pride and call this modern aviation development efficiency.

usual cheap shoots``didnt you realised every single weaponaries from your joke inventory are either direct imports or cheap copies of your russian and french daddy's ?```and it seems you keen to find a new daddy the americans

sourses? dont tell me its the F-117 again, lol

whereas the primitive indians
BBC NEWS | Business | Kalashnikov upset by Indian 'copy'

China Clones, Sells Russian Fighter Jets, China Clones, Sells Russian Fighter Jets - WSJ.com
china-secretly-clones-austrian-village, China Secretly Clones Austrian Village - Slashdot
Chinese iPhone 5 Clone Emerges, Features Android as OS, Chinese iPhone 5 Clone Emerges, Features Android as OS

these are few examples of th list of your efficiency
Actually now I understand why you call us primitive because we only clone rifles, but you clone everything from rifles, tanks, ships, planes missile, space capsule, phone, car, architecture...............etc.

cluless indian talking about sub standard, whereas their airforce hold the world life-time crashing 'tests' record``the Russians blamed primitive HAL's low quality spare parts and low standard maintanence jobs```and the indians blame Russians for not providing 'up-standard' after services

I do not know how much money the government will steal from its dead poor to buy foreign weapons just to ease their inferior army abit better``:D

usual cheap shoots``didnt you realised every single weaponaries from your joke inventory are either direct imports or cheap copies of your russian and french daddy's ?```and it seems you keen to find a new daddy the americans

This is called cheap shoots or you have a different meaning like efficiency, lol.

Europeans, USA stolen Chinese technologies - No China, No Modern Weapons!

Gun Powder, Gun, Cannon, Rocket, Tank, Steel, Landmine, Paper, Compass, Printing all are invented by Chinese.

Some people often claim West are superior based on "their" inventions. But as this Discovery Channel documentary shows, Europeans merely copied many inventions that originated in China.

No China, No Modern Weapons, No Modern World!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-technologies-no-china-no-modern-weapons.html

Europeans, USA copied Chinese technologies - No China, No Modern Weapons :china:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom