What's new

New Chinese Defense forum (please sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i visited the forum.. I found no pakistanies... so i guess there would be less fun compared to here... so waiting till they join

Just Checked the forum.. its just the Martian posting all the stuff.. not even welcomes are welcomed there.:confused:

I will not join.

Thats not my experience. I think they are fair and have been good to me. Perhaps you trolled on their? or made daft comments? Honestly i have been allowed to make comments and have been critical. No one has barred me etc
:pakistan::china:

Thats not my experience. I think they are fair and have been good to me. Perhaps you trolled on their? or made daft comments? Honestly i have been allowed to make comments and have been critical. No one has barred me etc
:pakistan::china:
That is mine, and others. The experience HERE is that initially I challenged the Chinese claims with the respect due to any other members: stay on topic and support your arguments with credible third party sources. If you have a disagreement, you cannot get any more respectful than that. That never worked here and the Chinese belief is that the ONLY motive for challenging Chinese claim is racism. No other. You claimed to be Pakistani, hence you will be tolerated. Have fun.

That is mine, and others. The experience HERE is that initially I challenged the Chinese claims with the respect due to any other members: stay on topic and support your arguments with credible third party sources. If you have a disagreement, you cannot get any more respectful than that. That never worked here and the Chinese belief is that the ONLY motive for challenging Chinese claim is racism. No other. You claimed to be Pakistani, hence you will be tolerated. Have fun.
LOL, that is so true.

LOL, that is so true.
Here is what I think will happen...

The reason why defence.pk is active is because the admin staff here is tolerant and fair and reasonably encourages dissenting views, even when it make the core membership uncomfortable. The urge to expel those that make you uncomfortable is strong and natural. Committing to tolerate them is not natural. Given the Chinese tendency to expel anyone who does not suck up to them, their new playground will deteriorate into nothing more than a mutual admiration society and eventually fizzle out. I have seen it before in diverse groups where intolerance is the norm.

Here is what I think will happen...

The reason why defence.pk is active is because the admin staff here is tolerant and fair and reasonably encourages dissenting views, even when it make the core membership uncomfortable. The urge to expel those that make you uncomfortable is strong and natural. Committing to tolerate them is not natural. Given the Chinese tendency to expel anyone who does not suck up to them, their new playground will deteriorate into nothing more than a mutual admiration society and eventually fizzle out. I have seen it before in diverse groups where intolerance is the norm.

Repeating what I've stated earlier: You are a piece of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom