What's new

New Chinese Defense forum (please sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gambit: You just show how pitiful you are when accusing the Chinese Defense forum with such greasing reasons. So pathetic brother, who used to self-claim that he is a military avionics engineer with high education and toughest soldier character living in the U.S.!?

If you are tough enough then joint the Chinese forum and debate with the people over there fairly, nobody says that they will repress you but yourself, you sound like a pathetic kid who feels insecure when he steps into a strange neighbor house which he has been degraded and talk trash for long time. He is just worrying of being revenged!? If that was a Chinese situation, I bet you will be the first one trying to tease them using such the same reason you are whining here. I witness you have been lecturing everyday in PDF with full of your confidence, I feel like you think you are the smartest and and others are just illiterates , where is your confidence now? Just like the Chinese and Pakistani members used to come to Indian Defense and debate with the people over there firmly. Who hate them? Who dare to ban them? If so those Indian are just a bunch of looser not my Chinese and Pakistani friends!!! ...and how about yours???

Your attitude in this topic telling us that you are nothing but a little coward who talk loudly in places you know for sure that you are in safe but have no guts to go to other sides. It doesn't matter how skill you can make for your argument here but you scare to challenge a new ring means you are just a frightened character.

Don't drag the admins and mods here to backbone for your argument, I feel like you are trying to flatter them for assuring your stand here!? Don't you even compare yourself to the soldier, but ask: Would a real male adult will have such the pinky behavior?
Ooohhh...So tough talk. Let me shake in my boots for you...

Bbbbrrrr....

There, howzat?

Ooohhh...So tough talk. Let me shake in my boots for you...

Bbbbrrrr....

There, howzat?

How old are you sir???

Anyways, I can't believe an anti-communist warrior in reality is this!!! Amazing!!! But I am happy more than disappointed!!!

How old are you sir???

Anyways, I can't believe an anti-communist warrior in reality is this!!! Amazing!!! But I am happy more than disappointed!!!
Old enough to be your father. Old enough to know what wars smells like, tastes like, and feels like. Old enough to know what 100 lbs of ruck does to one's back. How about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom