What's new

New Chinese Defense forum (please sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that red colour in that forum in burning a hole in my eyeball. I can't do discussion when it's giving me a headache.

SO many forums...... PDF and IDF are more than enough for Indians.

Red colour is too light in CDF [Chinese Defence Forum]. It's shinning like Sun.

indians will show saffron,paksitanis will show green,chinese will show red

What does it means in bold??:undecided:
It is from an old debate. Simply put, the man claimed that the ten-lambda rule violated the Born Approximation...

Born approximation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In scattering theory and, in particular in quantum mechanics, the Born approximation consists of taking the incident field in place of the total field as the driving field at each point in the scatterer. It is the perturbation method applied to scattering by an extended body. It is accurate if the scattered field is small, compared to the incident field, in the scatterer.
I do not know where he got this idea of said violation when even Chinese engineers know about the ten-lambda rule and how true it is. The man just wanted to make a gratuitous jab at me for being a 'fanatic'. That is all.

It is from an old debate. Simply put, the man claimed that the ten-lambda rule violated the Born Approximation...

Born approximation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do not know where he got this idea of said violation when even Chinese engineers know about the ten-lambda rule and how true it is. The man just wanted to make a gratuitous jab at me for being a 'fanatic'. That is all.

Now what is ten lambda rule ??:what::D

Now what is ten lambda rule ??:what::D
Try this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...craft-updates-discussions-27.html#post1945087
- Creeping waves: Occurs when a surface wave has sufficient energy to travel into the 'shadow region' of a curvature. Best illustration of this is the sphere or a cylinder. At the radar signal's impact point on the sphere or the cylinder, the opposite side is 'the shadow region'. There is a rule called the 'ten lambda' rule that may not allow the creation of the creeping wave effect. Lambda is the symbol for wavelength. For a wavelenght at a fixed distance, if the diameter of the sphere or cylinder is greater than ten lambda, as the surface wave travels, 'leaky waves' radiation will be the primary loss mechanism and eventually will dissipate the surface wave completely. If the diameter of the sphere or cylinder is ten lambda or less, the creeping wave effect will occur and as the wave emerge from 'the shadow region' into the impact side, constructive interference with the specular reflection will enhance the body's detectability.

To Indian members. Here is what belowfreezing said first thing he came to Chinese Defence:

How do you guys feel about....

So what, Indians are just trolls? I actually joined to secure my username but if you're going to start your first day by stereotyping, no thanks.

Anyway, congratulations on your forum and enjoy it. I don't want to be a party pooper.

I would request Indians not to join [CDF] Chinese Defence Forum. Once many will join it will become Troll Fiesta against Indian. Then Many will be banned and many new members will come (Trend will continue in same way). Most of Indians members are active on PDF or IDF which are more than enough.

.......If they are interested to have Indian, First JOIN IDF then spend sometime, then we will see.

If you are not Chinese and if you challenge them, you will be banned. Simple as that. Do not expect any fair treatment and intellectual honesty there.

Tell the Palestinians how much fair treatment and intelectual honesty they get from americans and israeli forums, newspapers and institutions...

@gambit: You just show how pitiful you are when accusing the Chinese Defense forum with such greasing reasons. So pathetic brother, who used to self-claim that he is a military avionics engineer with high education and toughest soldier character living in the U.S.!?

If you are tough enough then joint the Chinese forum and debate with the people over there fairly, nobody says that they will repress you but yourself, you sound like a pathetic kid who feels insecure when he steps into a strange neighbor house which he has been degraded and talk trash for long time. He is just worrying of being revenged!? If that was a Chinese situation, I bet you will be the first one trying to tease them using such the same reason you are whining here. I witness you have been lecturing everyday in PDF with full of your confidence, I feel like you think you are the smartest and and others are just illiterates , where is your confidence now? Just like the Chinese and Pakistani members used to come to Indian Defense and debate with the people over there firmly. Who hate them? Who dare to ban them? If so those Indian are just a bunch of looser not my Chinese and Pakistani friends!!! ...and how about yours???

Your attitude in this topic telling us that you are nothing but a little coward who talk loudly in places you know for sure that you are in safe but have no guts to go to other sides. It doesn't matter how skill you can make for your argument here but you scare to challenge a new ring means you are just a frightened character.

Don't drag the admins and mods here to backbone for your argument, I feel like you are trying to flatter them for assuring your stand here!? Don't you even compare yourself to the soldier, but ask: Would a real male adult will have such the pinky behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom