What's new

New Chinese Defense forum (please sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeating what I've stated earlier: You are a piece of work.
Glad you like it. My G/F informed me that someone else was banned over at your 'other' playground. Is that true? :lol:

To Indian members. Here is what belowfreezing said first thing he came to Chinese Defence:

We need to recruit Indian members. Otherwise it will just be an echo chamber and only self congratulations will be done. We definitely need some sorts of trolling.

No racist trolls though.

How do you guys feel about....

"mutual admiration society" ! Now that just about sums up the whole point of a Chinese forum. I like you Mr. Gambit! (in a totally platonic way).

Here is what I think will happen...

The reason why defence.pk is active is because the admin staff here is tolerant and fair and reasonably encourages dissenting views, even when it make the core membership uncomfortable. The urge to expel those that make you uncomfortable is strong and natural. Committing to tolerate them is not natural. Given the Chinese tendency to expel anyone who does not suck up to them, their new playground will deteriorate into nothing more than a mutual admiration society and eventually fizzle out. I have seen it before in diverse groups where intolerance is the norm.

Hear! Hear!

I totally endorse the view.

"mutual admiration society" ! Now that just about sums up the whole point of a Chinese forum. I like you Mr. Gambit! (in a totally platonic way).
Here is what else I think will happen...

Chinese claims that defy the laws of physics, especially in aviation, will also be quite toned down now that many have learned how real physics are applied. I have faith that some will try to keep them honest.

Personally, i never liked the Chinese, ever ! I always maintain that they are a bunch of arrogant racists run through a xerox machine. But hey, that's just me. I will not join.

we all know how tolerant Mods are here on PDF.... hope to see the same on CDF
'
and I am pretty much sure that many Indian will join that forum once it (forum) matures..but for that posts by memebrs on CDF should be in English, proper section for posts related to India , neutral Mods should be there !!

we all know how tolerant Mods are here on PDF.... hope to see the same on CDF
'
and I am pretty much sure that many Indian will join that forum once it (forum) matures..but for that posts by memebrs on CDF should be in English, proper section for posts related to India , neutral Mods should be there !!
You can easily gauge that 'maturity'. Post your challenges in neutral language, publicly excuse yourself if you have issues with some English technical terms, and support your arguments with credible third party sources, preferably with non-paywalled sources. It will drive them nutso. Sooner or later, more like sooner, one of them will crack and will start hurling racist insults, overt and covert, at you.

i visited the forum.. I found no pakistanies... so i guess there would be less fun compared to here... so waiting till they join

will miss you......but if you want to go then ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom