What's new

New Brahmos Test Fails

sir you might agree or disagree with me but believe me both the countries is not in a state to go to war at this moment, nor is the world community willing to let this happen/

already recession has affected the world very badly there is no place for a war between nuclear nations at this point at all.

thanx

Agreed. If there was a chance of war, it would've took place at the HEIGHT of escalation between Pakistan and India which was back in December. For now, things are getting cooler by the minute. Border deployments would sustain. If we remember the 2002 stand off, it didn't lasted for a month or a few days. Almost an year! But at the end of the day, nothing happened.

Besides, both nations can't afford to go to war. But that shouldn't be taken as Pakistan's weakness. We already showed our commitment to our eastern border's sovereignty and India duly noted the response.

yes you are right sir the notification comes 48 hours prior to the test as far as i know not months before.also as nitesh sir ponted out i might be wrong.
thanks.

yes also people might argue that its a scheduled test, right but certain teats are deferred in times of tension and alert, wernt the indian armed forces on high alert.
what significance does this show then when the armed forces are on a high alert the tensiond between nuclear neighbours are high , the world is trying to diffuse this tension and suddenly you tst a nuclear capable missile near the border and claim it a scheduled test.

tell me one thing sir why was the test conducted near the western border and not near any of the eastern test ranges of the indians where most of the missiles are tested.sir its not just india even if pakistan would have tested a nuclear missile near its border first it would hold the same significance.

:cheers:

moscow, india has only one desert, where the tests are done. Pokhran is a site where even nuclear tests were done. IA holds regular exercises there.

BTW you are correct about the treaty but it is only valid for ballistic missile tests.

moscow, india has only one desert, where the tests are done. Pokhran is a site where even nuclear tests were done. IA holds regular exercises there.

sir i know that but i have seen that most on indias missiles are tested on its eastern front on the sea.

Jokes aside. i think Brahmos is a very dangorous missile. i am only feared of its speed which is almost m 2.8, but it lacks radar avoidance system and it would have been the most effective CM if it had ground hugging capability.
by the time Brahmos is fully deployed (2012+) PAK will be well prepared then before to defend itself from air attacks.

sir pc
i somehow doubt that India and Pakistan will have a full fledged war in next 10 -15 years as the kind of sensibility prevailing in younger generation and need to be successful on global front. the war clouds seems to be clearing. in many respect these nuclear weapon have done a good job of giving fear in other's camp.
so i doubt these brahmos will be fired on Pakistan. but yes as per self defence is concerned i bet Pakistan will be quite ready for it IF the time comes.

Jokes aside. i think Brahmos is a very dangorous missile. i am only feared of its speed which is almost m 2.8, but it lacks radar avoidance system and it would have been the most effective CM if it had ground hugging capability.
by the time Brahmos is fully deployed (2012+) PAK will be well prepared then before to defend itself from air attacks.

your idea about brahmo's capability is quite fair sir .
its a very capable missile in its own way and with advancement it has a good prospect ahead of it.

thanx

We Dont Like anyone Interfering In Kashmir, Because its an Internal Matter, since Kashmir is an Integral Part of India. We dont care if its the US President or his Father, Hussain Hussain Obama (hope thats the name ;) ) we wont let anyone Interfere in Kashmir. We made it very much clear.

Intergal past of India ! lol hahahaha wat have lost your damn mind it is not part of India and if u must sprak upon it then speak for the part you do have not for whole of kashmir dont create tension for no reason you are a perfect example of people that cause tension and hatered plzz stop it and think before wat you say here :disagree::tdown:

Last edited:
Intergal past of India ! lol hahahaha wat habe lost your damn mind it is not part of India and if u must sprak upon it then speak for the part you do have not for whole of kashmir dont create tension for no reason you are a perfect example of people that cause tension and hatered plzz stop it and think before wat you say here :disagree::tdown:
Offtopic--Sorry if I came across rude, but the thing is that Kashmir is a highly emotional matter for me and most Indians. too much blood has been spilt for it, I wish for the status quo to be maintained and solve it in that matter. You have urs, we have ours.

sir i know that but i have seen that most on indias missiles are tested on its eastern front on the sea.

no boss it depends on what conditions you want to test. I have seen lot of tests happening in pokharan. Nag had been tested here. Akash had also seen some tests in Pokharan.

You are mentioning about chandipuy yes it is a major test facility.

no boss it depends on what conditions you want to test. I have seen lot of tests happening in pokharan. Nag had been tested here. Akash had also seen some tests in Pokharan.

You are mentioning about chandipuy yes it is a major test facility.

ok sir i know that pokhran is a test range and also is chandipur and wheeler's island but my post is that mostly its done on the eastern front, not always. but does it mean that the timing of the test and the place of the test has no significance at all.
i dont quite agree that this test has no significance, other wise couldnt it have being deferred by 4-6 monts to give some time to cool off.
you might argue sir that its not a new frame its the old frame and is a regular test but sir every nuclear capable missile you test it catches the world attention and especially at this point of time it even increases its significance value.

thanx

ok sir i know that pokhran is a test range and also is chandipur and wheeler's island but my post is that mostly its done on the eastern front, not always. but does it mean that the timing of the test and the place of the test has no significance at all.
i dont quite agree that this test has no significance, other wise couldnt it have being deferred by 4-6 monts to give some time to cool off.
you might argue sir that its not a new frame its the old frame and is a regular test but sir every nuclear capable missile you test it catches the world attention and especially at this point of time it even increases its significance value.

thanx

See neither you neither I know what were the parameters that were supposed to get tested. i hope you will agree on this.

Now what makes you or for that matter anybody else believe that for just the heck of showing a missile it was tested?

Why we have to stop testing just for the heck of stupid reasons that somebody will notice it?

Is this is even worth discussing.

See neither you neither I know what were the parameters that were supposed to get tested. i hope you will agree on this.

Now what makes you or for that matter anybody else believe that for just the heck of showing a missile it was tested?

Why we have to stop testing just for the heck of stupid reasons that somebody will notice it?

yes sir i have my own opinion about the time of testing, if its true or its false only time can tell.

my opinion i had posted on my previous posts, its totally a personal opinion so no offence meant sir,
i think it more aimed at the change in administration of the US, there is no secret that the BUSH administration had a favourable view about india, people are still aprehensive about the obama administration and how will it act,
the test for me is more of a diplomatic message to the us that if the us is not willing to take indians concerns seriously as before then things in south asia might escalate, which i am sure the us is not willing at this point at all.

sir its my opinion maybe you will differ but what the real truth will hold only time can tell.

thanks

I dont think that there will be any more test, as pakistan cannot afford to cut of its own moneteary aid given by the IMF and other forgien countries on which it is now surviving.... And more over it wont serve any purpouse as pakistan has already proved what it is capable off..!! Well yes ofcourse we expect a ballistic missle test very soon..!!!!

lol IMF isnt giving us Aid its a loan nice try though and about that Aids they give us only fraction of that money is actually Aid rest is all reimbursments for services provided.

we dont need to carry any missile test not knowing our capabilities is much more prseeure then to show it off.

second brahamos test was probably called way ahead of test as it comes under the treaty or agreement between both countries.

yes sir i have my own opinion about the time of testing, if its true or its false only time can tell.

my opinion i had posted on my previous posts, its totally a personal opinion so no offence meant sir,
i think it more aimed at the change in administration of the US, there is no secret that the BUSH administration had a favourable view about india, people are still aprehensive about the obama administration and how will it act,
the test for me is more of a diplomatic message to the us that if the us is not willing to take indians concerns seriously as before then things in south asia might escalate, which i am sure the us is not willing at this point at all.

sir its my opinion maybe you will differ but what the real truth will hold only time can tell.

thanks

moscow Ok that's your view but pointing towards Mr. obama's administration. Well that's too long a shot. I don't think so anything even remotely related to this is there. because BrahMos is already inducted in Armed forces (Army and Navy). But even if it is a new missile I don't know how to interconnect that? Do I link Bulava tests also to the new administration taking oath. or for that matter India launching of "Shourya".

No i will actually encourage india to test more knowledge is power more we no what you have better we can prepare our defence and we being only a defence force and not a agressive one as our neighbour.;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom