What's new

New Brahmos Test Fails

What is india gonna do with kashmir when kashmiris themself dont want to be part of india.

btw can we now discuss the topic!? stop deraling the thread!

What is india gonna do with kashmir when kashmiris themself dont want to be part of india.

tell that to the guy who brought in Kashmir with this line"remember kashmir!" Ofcourse we remember it, how can we forget it? we have fought 3 Goddamn wars for it and still its a bloody problem!

I hear a lot about Internal matters of India in this forum , but why do u guys ignore the Positives ?

Didnt u got the News that in recent elections the Turnout was 60%+ in Kashmir ( Better that what Most other states get normally 58% - 65% )?
This was IN PRESENCE of FOREIGN Observers !

Does your statement stand anywhere ?

CAN WE HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION!!!!!!!! drop the kashmir issue for now!!

I really expect to see a new version of Barbur test within 2 days!

We Dont Like anyone Interfering In Kashmir, Because its an Internal Matter, since Kashmir is an Integral Part of India. We dont care if its the US President or his Father, Hussain Hussain Obama (hope thats the name ;) ) we wont let anyone Interfere in Kashmir. We made it very much clear.

you are afraid, everything is internal, everything is internal, Kashmir is internal, Assam is internal, but Mumbay Attack conducted by your own Intelligence is external :rolleyes: a clear case of double standard

i think Pakistan will respond with babur. and very soon too, As missile technology is one field where Pakistan is very much on par with Indian counterparts. they wont let India make a statement and go away with it.

Yes we definitely can expect a Cruise Missile test. In my opinion, we should carry out a Nuclear test. Been a long time since we tested the capabilities of our arsenal. One nuke test and all these little problems would go back to where they came from!

sir i am sure the timing of the test by the indians is a part of a big agenda nothing else.
its more of response to the domestic public . its nothing new, pakistan already knows about the brahmos.

i think pakistan should also carry out a regular missile test like the babur missile but you are asking for a nuclear test its not what will hapen i think.
pakistan economy is trying to recover a nuclear test at this point would make the world community sit up and world opinion will go against pakistan.
the indians would not fail to take this oppurtinity and mount diplomatic pressure on pakistan and show the world that pakistan is trying to harm the world community, so i think pakistani think tank is very intelligent not to fall into this trap.

you understand sir what this missile test by india is ITS A BAIT for pakistan to do the same or try to do something different and let the US and the rest to believe that its pakistan who is at fault.

pakistan would do better not to fall in this indian trap.

sir i am sure the timing of the test by the indians is a part of a big agenda nothing else.
its more of response to the domestic public . its nothing new, pakistan already knows about the brahmos.

i think pakistan should also carry out a regular missile test like the babur missile but you are asking for a nuclear test its not what will hapen i think.
pakistan economy is trying to recover a nuclear test at this point would make the world community sit up and world opinion will go against pakistan.
the indians would not fail to take this oppurtinity and mount diplomatic pressure on pakistan and show the world that pakistan is trying to harm the world community, so i think pakistani think tank is very intelligent not to fall into this trap.

you understand sir what this missile test by india is ITS A BAIT for pakistan to do the same or try to do something different and let the US and the rest to believe that its pakistan who is at fault.

pakistan would do better not to fall in this indian trap.

I was talking about the test "Hypothetically". Of course we won't carry out a nuclear test at this point. A missile test of some sort is a likely option and that we all should expect in a few days. :cheers:

i think Pakistan will respond with babur. and very soon too, As missile technology is one field where Pakistan is very much on par with Indian counterparts. they wont let India make a statement and go away with it.

My dear dream-suffering friend :

Pakistan is far ahead of your Missiles, but I have to admire your missile program,India has highly improved its missiles, at least they don't fall down during the start
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was talking about the test "Hypothetically". Of course we won't carry out a nuclear test at this point. A missile test of some sort is a likely option and that we all should expect in a few days. :cheers:

sir you are right but you are not seeing the bigger picture the indians want pakistan to carry out some sort of missile test once they do the indians will do another they pakistan will try to repeat again after this the indians will go all round the world that pakistans missiles are not safe they have dangerous missiles which can fall under the hands of rougue elements and the world should rise up to this and this type of ploy . and the americans will always support whatever the indians will say.
so my suggestion will be to refrain from this bait and follow its own policy.

this test is more applicable to the new american administration they want to show that its pakistan at fault they want the obama administration to act against pakistan like what bush did this is the BIG PICTURE.

thanks

i dont think pak will carry out any test unless we have come up with some new technology. everyone knows the capability of our missile system and therefore just doin the same tests again will not serve any purpose.
if we have achieved something new i would say its a great opportunity to test it now.

How many times will they test this Brahmos?,they test launched it before.

sir you are right but you are not seeing the bigger picture the indians want pakistan to carry out some sort of missile test once they do the indians will do another they pakistan will try to repeat again after this the indians will go all round the world that pakistans missiles are not safe they have dangerous missiles which can fall under the hands of rougue elements and the world should rise up to this and this type of ploy . and the americans will always support whatever the indians will say.
so my suggestion will be to refrain from this bait and follow its own policy.

this test is more applicable to the new american administration they want to show that its pakistan at fault they want the obama administration to act against pakistan like what bush did this is the BIG PICTURE.

thanks

I don't think that's the Indian strategy. Pakistani Missile tests are known for their proven success rate and accuracy. Along with that, we're working on different Missile projects. It makes sense for us to carry one out EVEN if India didn't carry out their own.

As far as "Nuke falling into unsafe hands" thing is concerned, every one with a sane mind knows that it's not an "easy Job". If only we had our Nuclear arsenal set up in some sort of a Shopping mall, with a BIG red "Detonate" button, only then someone would buy this sort of nonsense.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom