What's new

New Army Chief warns Pakistan, says India reserves right to 'preemptively strike' at sources of terr

Yes I'm not saying that Pak should've escalated...I'm in agreement that Pak needs to bide its time and improve its economy. I'm saying that skirmishes like these are not favorable until Pak has the ability to engage in a full scale war.

Imagine if Pak was able to avoid this skirmish that happened...and use that advantage in a full scale war. Indian Mig21 and Su30 MKI would've been rendered useless for the most part. Mig21 due to its obsolescence...while Su30 MKI due to its large RCS, which is its biggest disadvantage against the deadly F16(AMRAAM). Su30 MKI and Bisons make a large portion of IAF...imagine having an advantage against a large part of the enemy's fleet...but unfortunately now India would take steps to improve that situation.

Mig21 due to lack of datalink and EW jamming. SU30 for sure agreed due to RCS.

But A Response was warranted, otherwise it wouldve emboldened the Lungis.

But A Response was warranted, otherwise it wouldve emboldened the Lungis.
In that particular instance yes it was definitely needed...I'm talking in general it is better to avoid minor skirmishes as it serves no purpose other than having ur enemy be better prepared.

No I'm not repeating what u said...I'm saying that nothing has changed...J&K is still recognized as a disputed territory...no borders have changed(each of the 3 countries still control their respective portions). So any and all the Indians who think it was some master stroke...it wasnt. The only thing it accomplished on the ground is more oppression...and on world stage it damaged India's image.

As for crossing into enemy air space or using SOW...again those r ur made up parameters of success. Due to close proximity of India/Pak(being neighbors) it is easy for both of them to intrude into the other's airspace...especially in mountainous areas(like Kashmir)...so it's not really some achievement...both air forces are capable of it...have been for decades. It's nothing new nor impressive.

As for sending a message...the only message that became known to not only India/Pak but the whole world...is that no Indian provocation will go unpunished.

I have already addressed it in my previous post that Pak had no choice but to retaliate or else India would've taken it as a weakness and would've been emboldened to carry out more such air strikes.
If nothing changed your PM would not have been running pillar to post and saying not only the surrounding countries effected but it will effect the whole world.
You guys forget all these years Indians from other parts cannot buy property or settle in Kashmir the move changed that .it has long term implications.

If nothing changed your PM would not have been running pillar to post and saying not only the surrounding countries effected but it will effect the whole world.
You guys forget all these years Indians from other parts cannot buy property or settle in Kashmir the move changed that .it has long term implications.
Imran Khan gave a few speeches about it just like how u guys made some noise about China building CPEC that runs through Pak Kashmir. U guys lay claim to Pak's Kashmir...and u thought it necessary to voice ur concerns about another country's(China) involvement there...so why can't Pak do the same for the territory it lays claim to?

As for Indians being able to buy property there and settle...no I have not forgotten. I have already addressed it one of my previous posts to u. It was India that took the Kashmir issue to UN...under UN resolution it was to be resolved by holding a plebiscite. By making this unilateral change that will allow for a change in demographics of IOK...u have closed the door on urself of any peaceful resolution.

Last edited:
Long term implications, really? You know how long 'long' is? Its is 800 long years that we ruled you and you havent been the in charge of that land for more 80 years and are telling us about long term implications. Had you been so long term planner history would have been different.

well when you have to out gas bipin then you must start doing it off the bat.

Long term implications, really? You know how long 'long' is? Its is 800 long years that we ruled you and you havent been the in charge of that land for more 80 years and are telling us about long term implications. Had you been so long term planner history would have been different.
Name one ruler from present day Pakistan

Sure. After enjoying the tea, enemy will come to drop us with full respect at our door step out of fear.

Sure but you can't take the plane back that's going to be on the side of the highway for all to see.
Unlawful-Aircraft.jpeg

Sure but you can't take the plane back that's going to be on the side of the highway for all to see.
Unlawful-Aircraft.jpeg

No matter if we lose a second generation plane for a fourth generation one including the pilot.

No matter if we lose a second generation plane for a fourth generation one including the pilot.

Indians are still continuing this? HAHAHAHA I thought after all the forced retirements and admitting 'mistakes were made' there would be some sincerity but continue it is good source of laughter! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Iis Andoo ko koi Chaye ka cup bhejo to shaid sharam se us me dob jaye

Back
Top Bottom