What's new

New Army Chief warns Pakistan, says India reserves right to 'preemptively strike' at sources of terr

It's all due to Justice Khosa power intoxication. If he had little sense of national affair, he shouldn't touch COAS extension issue at this time. Even he knows this not his domain and it totally comes under democratic govt domain since last 70 years.

But Real question is that...Are we ready?

War is imminent..... so it is better to take the first shot and at least fire 100 nuclear weapons to take off all military and political leadership along with airbases and naval basis.
Pakistan is ready with its war plans and capabilities. We have to keep in mind that operations as envisaged for now were planned and funded (to operationalize the plans) 5-10 years ago. As such, the armed forces are not scurrying now to put in place the capability to deliver on their plans.

That's what people who can't stand a bit of criticism usually do.
I'm honoured.
Criticism? Were u dropped on the head as a child?
One of the essential parts of criticizing is that both parties must be discussing the same subject.

Here's my position on the Feb skirmish that I said in post 114 on this very thread...this was a foot note to the broader topic I was discussing with Maverick..and not the topic itself.
In this particular case...I know Pak had no choice bcuz not responding would've only emboldened India to try further crap like that...thinking that Pak is weak.

Then u came along and without bothering to read what Maverick and I were talking about...felt necessary to insert urself in our conversation with ur useless crap in post 123 saying something that wasn't even being debated...and basically parroted exactly what I had said.
The only way to avoid this skirmish was to sit there and be humiliated. The net result would have been to prove to the Indians that we were indeed incapable and defenceless. They would have been emboldened to do it again knowing that there would be no response. A free hit every time.
They now know that we have a no tolerance policy to their bullshit. We sent the message we needed to send that day. We showed them what we are made of.
They will keep on barking at us because it makes them feel good, but they won't be having a go any time soon.
That was the real benefit of 27 Feb.
Stop worrying about what they learned and be thankful we have a military that is not only courageous, but competent and capable as well.

At best that's agreement if not outright plagiarism :lol:
Do u see yet how that's not criticism? Oh wait I forgot u have a limited mental capacity. It's simple kid...if u can't grasp the subject at hand...just keep ur mouth shut and move along.

And I know what u r gonna say next bcuz limited beings like u are very predictable...u r gonna say something along the lines that I replied to u even though I said I put u on my ignore list. Unfortunately the ignore list doesn't prevent me from seeing unsightly display of stupidity while reading a thread...all it does is not notify me when a person of single digit IQ has replied to me. Go back to ur blissful ignorant existence kid...this is beyond u.

Last edited:
Criticism? Were u dropped on the head as a child?
One of the essential parts of criticizing is that both parties must be discussing the same subject.

Here's my position on the Feb skirmish that I said in post 114 on this very thread...this was a foot note to the broader topic I was discussing with Maverick..and not the topic itself.

Then u came along and without bothering to read what Maverick and I were talking about...felt necessary to insert urself in our conversation with ur useless crap in post 123 saying something that wasn't even being debated...and basically parroted exactly what I had said.

At best that's agreement if not outright plagiarism :lol:
Do u see yet how that's not criticism? Oh wait I forgot u have a limited mental capacity. It's simple kid...if u can't grasp the subject at hand...just keep ur mouth shut and move along.

And I know what u r gonna say next bcuz limited beings like u are very predictable...u r gonna say something along the lines that I replied to u even though I said I put u on my ignore list. Unfortunately the ignore list doesn't prevent me from seeing unsightly display of stupidity while reading a thread...all it does is not notify me when a person of single digit IQ has replied to me. Go back to ur blissful ignorant existence kid...this is beyond u.
You said you were putting me on ignore.
I said you wouldn't.
I was right.
I can read people like a book.
Btw I haven't read your replies yet.
I'll get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom