What's new

New Army Chief warns Pakistan, says India reserves right to 'preemptively strike' at sources of terr

U agree or disagree when both ppl are on the same topic...same subject. U r failing to comprehend despite the fact that I tried to break it down for u in simple terms in post 171.

And yes u r right...this is a public forum...just like u can fire away ur unnecessary responses, I can put ppl on my ignore list.
You could have ignored my posts long ago but you've replied to every one.
What's more, you'll reply to this one as well.

Post 171. All it says is that we did what we had to do but you wish we hadn't had to do it.
Just comes across as pointless wishful thinking on your part.

Post 171. All it says is that we did what we had to do but you wish we hadn't had to do it.
Just comes across as pointless wishful thinking on your part.
Ur failure to understand what is being said in post 171 in such simple terms make me question if u r able to comprehend such simple language. Read it again(not that it will make a difference)...I'm not talking about this one specific event...I'm talking about that IN GENERAL it doesn't serve Pak's interests to show its hand and lose its advantage over minor skirmishes bcuz that only makes our enemy stronger the next time we face them(they are able to learn from it and make the appropriate changes).
You could have ignored my posts long ago but you've replied to every one.
What's more, you'll reply to this one as well.
Generally I like to give everyone a chance...I treat them with respect and consider what they have to say...and if there's any misunderstanding I try to resolve it
...until they prove me wrong...like u demonstrated here multiple times. So no need to flatter urself...it wasn't ur lack of comprehension that I found appealing...it has more to do with how I conduct myself. In any case...I assume u r gonna reply with something utterly clueless again and so welcome to my ignore list...u r the second person to make it there.

Ur failure to understand what is being said in post 171 in such simple terms make me question if u r able to comprehend such simple language. Read it again(not that it will make a difference)...I'm not talking about this one specific event...I'm talking about that IN GENERAL it doesn't serve Pak's interests to show its hand and lose its advantage over minor skirmishes bcuz that only makes our enemy stronger the next time we face them(they are able to learn from it and make the appropriate changes).

Generally I like to give everyone a chance...I treat them with respect and consider what they have to say...and if there's any misunderstanding I try to resolve it
...until they prove me wrong...like u demonstrated here multiple times. So no need to flatter urself...it wasn't ur lack of comprehension that I found appealing...it has more to do with how I conduct myself. In any case...I assume u r gonna reply with something utterly clueless again and so welcome to my ignore list...u r the second person to make it there.
That's what people who can't stand a bit of criticism usually do.
I'm honoured.

Insults and minor bickering aside, I think Indians just need to understand one thing. If there are Pakistani casualties in their "preemptive strikes", there will be deaths and damage in India, guaranteed. This is something that needs to be understood very clearly by India and her citizenry. What happens then will in all likelihood lead to a full fledged war.

What happened at Balakot was an aberration from the above simply due to the fact that no Pakistanis died in Indian strikes. Had there been killings of students at the seminary, February 28, 2019 would have seen the 5th Pakistan-India war started with devastating impact on both countries.

Insults and minor bickering aside, I think Indians just need to understand one thing. If there are Pakistani casualties in their "preemptive strikes", there will be deaths in India, guaranteed. This is something that needs to be understood very clearly by India and her citizenry. What happens then will in all likelihood lead to a full fledged war.

What happened at Balakot was an aberration from the above simply due to the fact that no Pakistanis died in Indian strikes. Had there been killings of students at the seminary, February 28, 2019 would have seen the 5th Pakistan-India war started with devastating impact on both countries.
Situation in India is becoming bad to worse and they keep their Bipin because he is a boot licking die hard BJP fan and if situation in India worsened more they will do some false flag and probably put forces on border...Then no one can say who started it first....We should get ready for imminent war with India and probably the last war either there are micro Nations would formed around mightier Pakistan or there will be no Pakistan or you can say a pile of dust....
We just need to ask ourselves ....Are we ready?

War is coming now or in 5-10 years. Either that or thr BJP is routed from government.

A cup of fantastic tea awaits! :partay:

abhi-none-done.jpg

hat hurts most is Our Armed Forces Response instead of Discussing how he came to become Army Chief we should have threaten the shit out of him...but no we wont! "Bajwa Doctrine"
If a Dog barks at you ... what would you do bark back at him .... ??

Let the other side bark as much they wish ... I am sure the herd of dogs will be shot dead if they attempt to bite ....

If a Dog barks at you ... what would you do bark back at him .... ??

Let the other side bark as much they wish ... I am sure the herd of dogs will be shot dead if they attempt to bite ....

Exactly

Talking big is not our style. In the last 5 years we have given big to India instead if talking big

India can only harm Pakistan if Pakistani politicians and military somehow allow it. Otherwise, an Indian adventures is likely to turn into Indian' worst nightmare.

Situation in India is becoming bad to worse and they keep their Bipin because he is a boot licking die hard BJP fan and if situation in India worsened more they will do some false flag and probably put forces on border...Then no one can say who started it first....We should get ready for imminent war with India and probably the last war either there are micro Nations would formed around mightier Pakistan or there will be no Pakistan or you can say a pile of dust....
We just need to ask ourselves ....Are we ready?

It matters little to Pakistan who is running the show in India. The only fact that we are aware of (known knowns in Rumsfeld's parlance) is that neither side can control the escalation once the conflict starts after serious civilian casualties.

As for India's claims that its pre-emptive strikes will happen if they believe Pakistan is behind an incident, the very same argument could have been made by Pakistan to hit Indian consulates in Afghanistan based on our intelligence that Indian support was being provided to TTP etc. So this is a slippery slope. Given the discord in India and IoK proper, there is very little that Pakistan has to do. Indian fascism is giving boost to this discord all by itself.

On top of that, Modi faces a self-created dilemma. The dilemma is that he himself has hyped the stance that India will teach Pakistan a lesson with his "this is a trailer..." threat. Now the expectation within his hindutva base is that he will carry through with his threat. The problem for India is that it does not have sufficient military capability to inflict damage to Pakistan without plunging India into a full-fledged war which will see catastrophic damage to India as well. His generals think they can limit the conflict, but as mentioned above, neither the Pakistani military nor the Indian side has the ability to control the spiral despite what Modi's military advisers claim.

It is in Pakistan's interest to ensure that each Indian provocation is responded to with the same or greater quantum and Pakistan has the military wherewithal to do this. When Pakistan does this each time, then the desired benefit of conducting "punitive" strikes becomes questionable given the costs incurred. After 4 wars (Indians claim they have won each one), yet there is no change in Pakistan's position and support for the Kashmiris in IoK so a 5th one is not going to change much either (the only difference is that it will be far more damaging than all of the past wars).

It matters little to Pakistan who is running the show in India. The only fact that we are aware of (known knowns in Rumsfeld's parlance) is that neither side can control the escalation once the conflict starts after serious civilian casualties.

As for India's claims that its pre-emptive strikes will happen if they believe Pakistan is behind an incident, the very same argument could have been made by Pakistan to hit Indian consulates in Afghanistan based on our intelligence that Indian support was being provided to TTP etc. So this is a slippery slope. Given the discord in India and IoK proper, there is very little that Pakistan has to do. Indian fascism is giving boost to this discord all by itself.

On top of that, Modi faces a self-created dilemma. The dilemma is that he himself has hyped the stance that India will teach Pakistan a lesson with his "this is a trailer..." threat. Now the expectation within his hindutva base is that he will carry through with his threat. The problem for India is that it does not have sufficient military capability to inflict damage to Pakistan without plunging India into a full-fledged war which will see catastrophic damage to India as well. His generals think they can limit the conflict, but as mentioned above, neither the Pakistani military nor the Indian side has the ability to control the spiral despite what Modi's military advisers claim.

It is in Pakistan's interest to ensure that each Indian provocation is responded to with the same or greater quantum and Pakistan has the military wherewithal to do this. When Pakistan does this each time, then the desired benefit of conducting "punitive" strikes becomes questionable given the costs incurred. After 4 wars (Indians claim they have won each one), yet there is no change in Pakistan's position and support for the Kashmiris in IoK so a 5th one is not going to change much either (the only difference is that it will be far more damaging than all of the past wars).
But Real question is that...Are we ready?

War is imminent..... so it is better to take the first shot and at least fire 100 nuclear weapons to take off all military and political leadership along with airbases and naval basis.

Back
Top Bottom