What's new

New Army Chief warns Pakistan, says India reserves right to 'preemptively strike' at sources of terr

1076995863.jpg

rafale-jet-psuwatch.jpg

Now India has got the top of line coconut and lemon armed Rafales...Pakistan has no defence against these cocoNUTS...

What if they start throwing them as mijjiles...might fell some more trees and kill a few crows as well...deadly for us.

Indians are still continuing this? HAHAHAHA I thought after all the forced retirements and admitting 'mistakes were made' there would be some sincerity but continue it is good source of laughter! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Laughing stocks sometime should have source of laughter aur atleast they should be written as if they have the source of laughter.

Laughing stocks sometime should have source of laughter aur atleast they should be written as if they have the source of laughter.

Yes yes Mr. Schizo take your medication or up the dosage.

1076995863.jpg

rafale-jet-psuwatch.jpg

Now India has got the top of line coconut and lemon armed Rafales...Pakistan has no defence against these cocoNUTS...

What if they start throwing them as mijjiles...might fell some more trees and kill a few crows as well...deadly for us.

Generally, in jungles, coconuts are used as ammunition, by monkeys, while fighting.

If there is no terrorism emanating from Pak then there is nothing to worry for Pak I guess.

Even if that's the case, those occupying the positions of responsibility, must watch their mouths. Lessons should have been learned after the tonking India received on 27th Feb. Any initiation of direct military hostility by India against Pakistan, under whatever pretext, will give Pakistan the free hand to respond massively. Regardless whatever assurance Indian establishment got with America and Isreal, Pakistan gives monkies. The result will be same humiliation for India as it was in the aftermath of op swift retort.

The only option left for India is wage the fifth generation warfare via Afghanistan as it has been doing since 9/11 but again the space in Afghanistan is shrinking with each passing day.

No matter if we lose a second generation plane for a fourth generation one including the pilot.
Still finding solace in ur fairy tales? :lol:
Even Christine Fair gave u a reality check and that woman really really hates Pak.

Sure. After enjoying the tea, enemy will come to drop us with full respect at our door step out of fear.
Out of fear :rofl:
So if u could just scare Pak into releasing Indian prisoners...I wonder why u haven't gotten Kulbhushan released yet?

Still finding solace in ur fairy tales? :lol:
Even Christine Fair gave u a reality check and that woman really really hates Pak.

Out of fear :rofl:
So if u could just scare Pak into releasing Indian prisoners...I wonder why u haven't gotten Kulbhushan released yet?
We will do that as well . It will just take some more time.

Name one ruler from present day Pakistan
Another ignorant Gangu. So you asked for just one ruler, i will name you two

1- Jalal-ud-din Muhammad (Akbar-e-Azam) - Third Mughal Emperor - Born Umerkot (Sindh)
2- Sher Shah Suri (Founder of Suri Empire) - Born in an Ethnic Pashtun Family from Dera Ismail Khan (KPK)

Its not your fault, the Gangus are taught that even the Homo Sapiens were infact Brahmin Hindus and even the dinosaurs were chanting Jai Sri Ram long before the the Ice Age began!

Last edited:
Its not your fault, the Gangus are taught that even the Homo Sapiens were infact Brahmin Hindus and even the dinosaurs were chanting Jai Sri Ram long before the the Ice Age began!

I heard that Gangus came into being, immediately, after Big Bang happened.:lol:

Last edited:
No matter if we lose a second generation plane for a fourth generation one including the pilot.

Its important you understand this..PAF has the means & equipment today to achieve air superiority over Indian territory now(today)..you talk and think you will be able to defend in 6 months or 3 years time.

you will not

Your IAF aircraft will be shot down just after takeoff from jaisalmir/halwara/chandipur and others and you guys will be searching who and what is shooting and from where!

:)

Don't take these RSS rapists for granted. Their daddy USA is preparing them for another round of mischief. The Yanks are extremely agitated and we cannot underestimate their resolve to hurt Pakistan in the worst possible manner. These hints mean something. These threats aren't empty and they have the full backing of the USA.

We need to be prepared at every single level. The time before the storm is always very crucial. We need to work hard and efficiently with the help of China. Both armed forces and the government need to show unity.

Back
Top Bottom