What's new

New Army Chief warns Pakistan, says India reserves right to 'preemptively strike' at sources of terr

Listing to your retired generals they have on record said Pakistan supported terrorists operating in India .
Your retired generals also say a lot of shit about you people ? . Do you think it's true ? .

Listing to your retired generals they have on record said Pakistan supported terrorists operating in India .
And if you have any link of the video or on record ? Then send me link .

No only those who support terrorists .

Just like some who kept OBL safe in Pakistan.
And America , had to beware of Pakistan and sneek-in at night time , like we were Russia or something and also not doing a little bit of anything to Pakistan . No sanctions . No nothing ? .

Yeah keep telling yourself that,when 65 happened your air Force had no clue and when kargil happened nobody knew except very few even in the army
Yes that why in 65 our one pilot shot down 5 Indian jets in less than 1 minute .....

Hahha[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It doesn't matter whether India bombed Pak from within Pak airspace or at stand off range...or whether Pak bombed India at stand off range or from within Indian airspace. The fact of the matter is that Pakistan DID bomb India...shot down IAF jet and captured ur pilot.

The act of bombing Indian territory, shooting down IAF jet, and capturing ur pilot...ALL 3 were an act of war...or at least that's how all countries on Earth see it. When India tried to bomb Pak...Pak vowed it will retaliate...and it did. What did India do? Nothing...absolutely nothing...other than bogus claims of shooting down an F16. How is bombing ur enemy, shooting down their jet, capturing their pilot, and having them take it quietly with no response...not a victory? U can tell urself whatever u want about PAF not crossing into Indian airspace or whatever other excuse...but u know that u(and other Indians) would've definitely called it an Indian victory had the situation been reversed(if PAF jet was shot down and pilot captured and Pak failed to respond).

Also from an operational and tactical point of view...any competent air force in the world would try their best to complete their mission with minimal risks to their fighter jets and pilots. In this particular scenario PAF could achieve the objectives it was given with standoff weapons and so it did. What purpose would it serve to expose urself to enemy air defenses and interceptors other than ur made up parameters? This is also in no way an indication that PAF would never cross into Indian airspace. They are willing to do whatever is necessary for the defense of the country and should a mission require intrusion into Indian airspace...they will do so at any risk to themselves.

Now coming to this other "invented Indian victory" of Aug 5th. It was a change India did on paper(by removing article 370)...much like how India draws fake maps showing all of Kashmir as part of India...which doesn't really change the reality in any way.

So just to be clear...the UN and the whole world still recognizes J&K as a disputed territory...Pak still has its portion of Kashmir and China still has theirs. U guys have only made internal changes...which alter the status of Kashmir under ur control...and since it was India that took the issue of Kashmir to UN...by taking unilateral actions it only weakens India's position.

I assume all of the above will fall on deaf ears anyways...so feel free to celebrate ur invented victories.

it seems like feb27 didnt have any impact on india... a much stronger resppnses wouldve shell shocked them.. i wish pakistan had taken far more aircrafts than just one..

it seems like feb27 didnt have any impact on india... a much stronger resppnses wouldve shell shocked them.. i wish pakistan had taken far more aircrafts than just one..
I'm personally opposed to taking any limited action that reveals Pak's hidden capabilities/strategies/tactics. It is as the saying goes "what doesn't kill u makes u stronger". By revealing ur hand...ur enemy now knows what u got and what weaknesses exist that were exploited. With that information any nation worth it's salt would prepare accordingly so that next time that weakness is no longer there. There were news of India buying different air to air missiles(I think Israeli ones)...and I'm sure their war planners are looking at everything that went wrong and are no doubt gonna find ways to remedy it. This means that Pak has to now work extra hard if success like that of Feb is to happen again.

In this particular case...I know Pak had no choice bcuz not responding would've only emboldened India to try further crap like that...thinking that Pak is weak. But in general when possible it is best to keep secret any trump cards Pak holds. The only time our hand should be revealed is in a decisive war where the enemy is defeated completely...no point in minor skirmishes that don't deliver anything meaningful other than chest thumping.

I'm personally opposed to taking any limited action that reveals Pak's hidden capabilities/strategies/tactics. It is as the saying goes "what doesn't kill u makes u stronger". By revealing ur hand...ur enemy now knows what u got and what weaknesses exist that were exploited. With that information any nation worth it's salt would prepare accordingly so that next time that weakness is no longer there. There were news of India buying different air to air missiles(I think Israeli ones)...and I'm sure their war planners are looking at everything that went wrong and are no doubt gonna find ways to remedy it. This means that Pak has to now work extra hard if success like that of Feb is to happen again.

In this particular case...I know Pak had no choice bcuz not responding would've only emboldened India to try further crap like that...thinking that Pak is weak. But in general when possible it is best to keep secret any trump cards Pak holds. The only time our hand should be revealed is in a decisive war where the enemy is defeated completely...no point in minor skirmishes that don't deliver anything meaningful other than chest thumping.

I think mired by economic problems, Pakistan strings were already getting pulled. a response stronger than this one wouldve given pakistan a big economic problem. I can tell you one thing, if Pakistan survived Indian onslaught in next 3 years. Pakistan will be a different place. Wars are funded by its people or other stronger nations, Pakistan was in no position to escalate.
India knows it very well, this their only chance to take pakistan down, 4 years of this government will stop hemorrhage of Pakistan and will put it on a sustainable growth where it can finance its war efforts.

i look at everything from finance perspective.

Well, well, well... what a tough talking pund we have got here @SIPRA

First we only had sweet Bippin now we have his sidekick as well to provide ComicRelief to us... on regular basis!

Looks like these EcoTerrorists have forgotten the price of mudering OurAgentCrow and OurTrees...

The rate has gone up for OurFantasticTea now
...and no more holding back this time... but we don't mind soundbites from GanguTerroristArmy!

We, however, do need to keep vigilent about GanguFalseFlags ..which they desparately need now more than ever!

@The Eagle a dedicated thread would be nice somewhere prominent... Possible areas of GanguFalseFlags
Gaand mein dum nahi...
Another windbag.

I think mired by economic problems, Pakistan strings were already getting pulled. a response stronger than this one wouldve given pakistan a big economic problem. I can tell you one thing, if Pakistan survived Indian onslaught in next 3 years. Pakistan will be a different place. Wars are funded by its people or other stronger nations, Pakistan was in no position to escalate.
India knows it very well, this their only chance to take pakistan down, 4 years of this government will stop hemorrhage of Pakistan and will put it on a sustainable growth where it can finance its war efforts.

i look at everything from finance perspective.
Yes I'm not saying that Pak should've escalated...I'm in agreement that Pak needs to bide its time and improve its economy. I'm saying that skirmishes like these are not favorable until Pak has the ability to engage in a full scale war.

Imagine if Pak was able to avoid this skirmish that happened...and use that advantage in a full scale war. Indian Mig21 and Su30 MKI would've been rendered useless for the most part. Mig21 due to its obsolescence...while Su30 MKI due to its large RCS, which is its biggest disadvantage against the deadly F16(AMRAAM). Su30 MKI and Bisons make a large portion of IAF...imagine having an advantage against a large part of the enemy's fleet...but unfortunately now India would take steps to improve that situation.

In chution ki sari warning Pakistan sa shuro hoti ha or usi per khatam ho jati ha.

and yet they claim , our focus is on Countering China and Pakistan is not even that important to us .. Talk about hypocrisy ..

In Any Self Respecting Armed Forces...this threat of Pre-emptive strike would have taken with as seriously as possible. what hurts most is Our Armed Forces Response instead of Discussing how he came to become Army Chief we should have threaten the shit out of him...but no we wont! "Bajwa Doctrine"

What is More painful...we cant even seriously issue a THREAT!
You are needlessly getting wound up.
How many times have we heard this before.
We answered every threat on Feb 27. Where was there right to retaliate then?
The more they keep making empty threats the less credible they become.
They are making themselves look ridiculous in the eyes of the world. Next time they try it they will once again be humiliated.
President Roosevelt's ideology of "speak softly and carry a big stick" is how serious military leaders operate. It is how Pakistan has shown itself to operate.
These are just clowns trying to justify their existence to a gullible public.
The emporer has no clothes.
Don't let the bastards wind you up.

Back
Top Bottom