What's new

"Neutrals" guaranteed that crooked ECP Chief would remain unbiased - Imran Khan in interview with IRK

Baki jo bhi ho, one thing is for certain, is nay ab kabhi bhi fauj ki baat par yaqeen nhn karna!

Nodoubt ... look at this, PTI is constantly under direct threat from fauj.... It seems Bajwa is getting very personal with PTI and IK , and he wants IK or PTI ban before the end of his tenure. And next coming COAS does not agree with his vengeance.

The next two months are very crucial. Bajwa is part of PDM and now it's obvious.

فوج کو ٹھیک کرنا ہے ختم نہیں کرنا
Military has to reform itself and generals should take initiatives. Someone should come forward and say EnelHaq اناالحق

And be ready to be erected in GHQ wall.

Vallahi Billahi! I don't know what would be the ultimate Hal of these "neutral" bosses!! Will they go the Iranian, Turkish or Sri Lankan way????

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

Let's see what MEVLA has is store for us*
Whatever it is HE renders it auspicious

*Ehl-i Iman

Vallahi Billahi! I don't know what would be the ultimate Hal of these "neutral" bosses!! Will they go the Iranian, Turkish or Sri Lankan way????

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

Let's see what MEVLA has is store for us*
Whatever it is HE renders it auspicious

*Ehl-i Iman
These revelations are probably good things as bad apples are being exposed left or right. Or the very least, this situation puts them on spotlight. Whatever happens in the time to come will be given some clarity to ascertain the position of the nation so the nation will know what to fight for. Perhaps some good can come out of it In Shaa ALLAAH.

No one is getting away and not even PMLN, In Shaa ALLAAH.

As per my own analysis of Awlia ALLAAH’s prophecy, we will be looking for new era in form of Caretaker government to come and rule with iron fist, In Shaa ALLAAH.

Baki jo bhi ho, one thing is for certain, is nay ab kabhi bhi fauj ki baat par yaqeen nhn karna!
This is why he blacklisted main handlers numbers in his phone

"Neutrals suggested Sikandar Sultan's name for Chairman ECP. When we got to know that he's close to Sharifs, I discussed it with Neutrals, they said, IT'S OUR GUARANTEE THAT HE'LL BE UNBIASED. It was our sheer stupidity to trust Neutrals & appoint Sikandar Sultan" - Imran Khan

Like we have all awoken to the fact... It's actually the Pak military that's the enemy within Pakistan.

He should tell the whole truth. Neutrals were the one who made him PM in the first place. Supported him since 2011 otherwise his auqaat was of 1 Mianwali seat.

And we know his govt were being run by neutrals as he will not sit with opposition for negotiation. Which is why neutrals were needed.

He should tell the whole truth. Neutrals were the one who made him PM in the first place. Supported him since 2011 otherwise his auqaat was of 1 Mianwali seat.

And we know his govt were being run by neutrals as he will not sit with opposition for negotiation. Which is why neutrals were needed.

What you have written is true for all. IK wasn't offered anything special

At least IK had genuine support from all over Pakistan unlike PPP that is favorite of neutrals since last 14 years despite being hated by people of Karachi

These revelations are probably good things as bad apples are being exposed left or right. Or the very least, this situation puts them on spotlight. Whatever happens in the time to come will be given some clarity to ascertain the position of the nation so the nation will know what to fight for. Perhaps some good can come out of it In Shaa ALLAAH.

No one is getting away and not even PMLN, In Shaa ALLAAH.

As per my own analysis of Awlia ALLAAH’s prophecy, we will be looking for new era in form of Caretaker government to come and rule with iron fist, In Shaa ALLAAH.

The prophecy is coming true as we speak. I'm starting to realise that what has happened over 3-4 months alongside everything else geopolitically is part of the prophecy which is coming true now. We are entering into a new era .... I hope we get the iron fist leadership before the upcoming conflict...

BC every fck up in this countries leads to Neutrals. :hitwall:

BC every fck up in this countries leads to Neutrals. :hitwall:
Har jaga tang jo dey rakhi

Just who are the neutrals serving? Its not Pakistan thats for sure.
As if we dont know .
Pichley 5 months mey since the brahmos incident sab sey buri trah jo expose huey hain wo khud-sakhta neutral hain .

Last edited:
What is wrong with these Generals?

So what if there is a deadlock on the choice of EC? Can't Bajwa stay quiet and manage the army and focus on his job.

And this idiot IK, why does he have to involve Bajwa in these decisions? Next chance he gets, I hope he's more assertive and show the Generals the door if they interfere.

Which Area of Hyderabad, Pakistan you from?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom