What's new

Have asked party to start preparations for Islamabad march: Imran Khan

While many on the list are criminals or incompetent or both; You forgot adding the dictators.. of which one was a racist coward(58-69), his successor a womanizing coward(69-71), the next one a corrupt liar(79-88) and the most recent one a patsy trying to save his seat.

Out of that list above and discounting the ones appointed by said dictators.. how many were truly elected with every vote counted and represented without coercion through fair means?

You mean they were "موم کی ناک والے گُڈّے" (explained in video below)

Just sharing a couple of links:

At 3:20 he says something worth noting . . .

Link above missed the creation of IJI

Alleged description of what was said to ex-comrades was also on the lines that IK wasn't "موم کی ناک والا گُڈّا"

Last edited:
Now this is some meaningful statement......rest you know.

1651106127576.png

You mean they were "موم کی ناک والے گُڈّے" (explained in video below)

Just sharing a couple of links:

At 3:20 he says something worth noting . . .

Link above missed the creation of IJI

Alleged description of what was said to ex-comrades was also on the lines that IK wasn't "موم کی ناک والا گُڈّا"
Fun fact. Iskander Mirza was the great grand son of the infamous Mir Jafar🙂

Will you After you are done conquering Pakistan, also hold PTI accountable for TLP massacre and prosecute interior Minister of the time for crimes against humanity?

It seems PTI has promoted itself from anarchist Party to a full blown insurgent group after producing Tiger force like Mukti Bahani.
This always happens. Whoever comes in government then starts to use state force against protesters and false propaganda. They feel its their given right. Javid Hashmi is hated by Pti but he gave good advice regarding not getting the establishment involved, he had experiences and exactly that's what happened.

Regarding the PTI Islamabad dharna in 2014, I was there twice, so I know what was going on.

The people who put up tents and camped out permanently were supporters of Tahir ul Qadri. PTI supporters only showed up every night for the IK speeches. It was like people showing up for a concert and then going home.

There were all kinds of containers and police with bamboo sticks. We had to dodge between them, so that wasn’t a problem.

The issue was that during the day Imran Khan’s container was sitting isolated by itself. It was Qadiri’s camp where there were thousands of people.

If the same thing happens then during the day when IK is sitting by himself the police can easily take him away. I’m not sure if PTI supporters can be persuaded to camp out day and night.

IK should do a deal with Tahir ul Qadri to provide the bulk of the 24-hr crowd.
This is why I said IK should not rely on his fans/voters to defend him. He needs the support of the ideological followers of Pti who will stay with him through good and bad times and only IK knows how many there are. Dr Tahir ul Qadri had 50,000 ideological followers in Islamabad, they would never leave him, even if strict security action was taken against him.

I dont believe Pakistan Awami Tehreek will join IK, IK forgot about them after gaining power and they will not go against the establishment/military. This is because they know who runs the country and they believe in educating the masses so then the people could change their destiny.

Back
Top Bottom