What's new

"Neutrals" guaranteed that crooked ECP Chief would remain unbiased - Imran Khan in interview with IRK

Pakistan has a long way to go my friends. in sha Allah.

The traitors have used their final card.

Battle of Badr:

2.And remember O beloved! When you came out from your house in the morning, I am assigning to the Muslims their positions for battle. And Allah is All-Hearing All-Knowing.When two of your groups intended Cowardice, but Allah is their supporter, and upon Allah should the Muslims rely.And verily, Allah did help you at Badr, when you were resourceless. So fear Allah that perhaps you may be thankful.When O beloved! You did say to Muslim 'Is it not enough for you that your Lord should assist you by sending down three thousand angels?Yes, why not, if you have patience and fear God, and the infidels came upon you instantly, then your Lord will send five thousand angels with marks for your help.And this victory Allah did not make, save for pleasing you and so that your hearts might get rest with it, there is no help except from Allah, the Dominant, the Wise.In order that He might cut a portion of the infidels or abase them, so that they may go back disappointed. (Surah Al-Imran, 121-127)

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Vallahi Billahi! I don't know what would be the ultimate Hal of these "neutral" bosses!! Will they go the Iranian, Turkish or Sri Lankan way????

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

Let's see what MEVLA has is store for us*
Whatever it is HE renders it auspicious

*Ehl-i Iman
Turkish way.
Bajwa and coterie should be given two life imprisonment.
Civilian collaborators should be given one life imprisonment.

Khan and majority of Pakistanis were under the same impression and thanks to Bajwa the blind fold is off.

Majority always thought, Generals are stuck with these corrupt politicians and they are doing their best to “run” the country. After overthrowing IK’s government , truth became clear that these generals are as corrupt as the politicians and both are after $.

Very evident with each day that passes, corruption is to the core. The spineless generals are so blinded they can’t see where the country is headed, not a single one is standing for the country.

IK grossly failed to judge Mir Bajwa.
Yes, this was bad judgement, and strategy. He like others depended establishment to an extent and did not realize establishment is only sincere to itself and they buried landmines for him and trap doors.
Military establishment is here for controlling politics and use politicians against each other. Whoever trusts them they kill at a place of their choosing.
Lesson learned for IK, PTI, and Awam.

That's why people in my group say
پاکستان کو بچانا ہے تو فوج کو مکانا ہے۔
I always fought with them, but now I feel quiet stupid defending army.
You and millions like you.
A lot of people have been left with a bad taste in their mouth.

What is wrong with these Generals?

So what if there is a deadlock on the choice of EC? Can't Bajwa stay quiet and manage the army and focus on his job.

And this idiot IK, why does he have to involve Bajwa in these decisions? Next chance he gets, I hope he's more assertive and show the Generals the door if they interfere.

Its the sad state affairs of Pakistan. We have elections and during the new government tenure we witness political blackmailing, fake cases, long marches, political instability and this cycle repeats every 5 years.

Pakistan and Pakistanis need to move on, we need powerful independent EC who can hold free and fair elections, let the winner take the government for 5 years, let them work hard to make Pakistan progress instead of wasting time on dirty political games.

This is not difficult but very simple. Look at the judiciary, they on purpose never make reforms and follow the old corrupt system where people don't get justice but judges are living like Kings. Why not make reforms and give justice to the people, take action against the terrorists and corrupt. Its open secret these people protect each other.

Even PTI during 3.5 years failed to make reforms, where are the health, education, police, tax, land reforms? Is there one police station in Pakistan which can be considered as a role model? Any lawyers office which will help you honestly? What is the excuse?

Which Area of Hyderabad, Pakistan you from?
most likely the one from across the border. their last cnc was of arab heritage, something aidroos. the ones that I have met are proud of heritage, which is a good thing to a certain level. but they take it to a different extreme. pata nahi kis tarha hajj per chalay jatay hain, warna kisi hyderabadi masjid ka tawaf kar lain aur kahain farz pura ho gaya.

Neutrals also conveyed to absconder Nawaz Sharif in London to be part of the conspiracy. In return they will ensure Imran Khan will not be able to participate in next elections.

Looking at how much PTI is getting resistance from the corrupt system, it does show there is someone very powerful pulling the strings.

Bajwa and Pakistan army is digging their own grave. Their fall from grace is not redeemable.

He was fool to trust chief executive of East India Company. I hope he have learned lesson.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom