What's new

Netherlands cancel landing permit for turkish foreign minister

You said this, don't you.

And i said in my previous post that..there are 2 ex-ministers. One supports "no" vote, other one supports "yes" vote.

Banning the one who defends "yes", allowing the one who defends "yes".
Any one that attempts to enter the Netherlands unauthorized (i.e. after being informed not to come) should not be surprised to be met with authorities.

Big mistake by neds
How so? Is there any thought behind this four word statement, or is it just verbal diarhea.

Are those people even normal? WTF... :what:

ps Another AKP style protest- this time against the US Dollar. Money don't look real though. :cheesy:

Yeap, they saved the country by stabbing some oranges....and they are such considerate people that they didn't waste oranges but drank it. :lol:

0:30 He says, "Oh, it's good." :rofl: :rofl:

Any one that attempts to enter the Netherlands unauthorized (i.e. after being informed not to come) should not be surprised to be met with authorities.
Why unauthorizing an other country's minister while all she was going to do was to visit her embassy ?

And likewise to you. Let's reverse the situation and see if Turkey would allow any of our ministers to do what their ministers attempted to do here but then on Turkish soil. You think that would actually be allowed?
Yes I do know that Turkey would allow this, because Erdogan said it very clearly that they can also come to Turkey and inform their citizens in Turkey (if they have any) about the elections and the vote they can do.

And remember, Turkey has over 3 million voters in EU, which is quite significant number.

Well when you are a foreigner, you do not have the same right as a citizen of that peculiar country. Bi nationals are citizens of 2 countries, therefore have the privilege to have full rights on both sides. As one , I assure you that it's a f**king interesting, not only on the vote side... .
Finally we are coming to the main point, the benefits of a dual citizenship. I think, we can let this so stay.

Why unauthorizing an other country's minister while all she was going to do was to visit her embassy ?
Because it was a pure provocation by the turkish government, maybe?

Look Sinan, you are absolutely right, we are playing like Erdogans playbook, and probably the european behaviour had give him the edge to win the referendum but i`m tired to be called "Nazi" because Erdogan has his days. I still don`t care for this referendum and actually these appearances doesn`t matter for me until recently.
Keep in mind, at the end of the day, it weren`t the Germans or Dutch, which were feeling the consequences ot this referendum rather the Turkey.

Last edited:
Erdogan undoubtedly crossed the line by insulting the Dutch government by calling them Nazi.

I wouldn't expect this from a staunch Erdoğan supporter like yourself ?

Let's take Germany for instance.

- Giving weapons to YPG.
- Giving shelter to Gülenists.
- Supporting PKK.
- Supporting DHKP-C
- Not handing over Turkish criminals whom take refugee in her country.
- Talking shıt about Turkey every giving opportunity.
- Interfering Turkey's domestic issues.
- After the coup attempt, they defended coupists.
etc.....

I mean, all that is left for Germany, is to bomb our cities. They have done every possible fucked up thing that they can do against Turkey. And Erdoğan calls them Nazi.....and you say "Erdogan undoubtedly crossed the line"...... Actually, i heard this also from our people from Europe....and i can't still understand. What's the deal here ?

Representatives of the State aka "officials" are expected to represent the state - if anyone at all - every person that is part of that state. Whereas a politician is a person representing a political party i.e. a particular interest. The former is a public functionary, the latter a private person.

Obviously, the current topic mentions some locations, people, and question them through a diplomatic/lawful window.

Will you now please tell me the difference in the diplomatic/lawful perpective?

Yobaz babandir kafir asigi pust. Senin kicini gerekli yerlere bildirme asamasindayim. Burada 15 temmuzu acikca destekleyen vatan haini, hepsi elimde, ve kim oldugunuda biliyorum, yeterince bilgi verdin herkeze kim olduguna dair
q1qVx.gif

Ulan vatan haini asıl sen olmasan Fethullahçılara katılmazdın, kanı bozuk.

q1qVx.gif

Ulan vatan haini asıl sen olmasan Fethullahçılara katılmazdın, kanı bozuk.
Burada aptal aptal kendinden iligi bir suru bilgi paylastin, ilk postlarindaki resimlerin bile elimde. Sonra 15 Temmuzda darbeye destek ciktin bunlarda elimde. Nerde calistigina dairde bir ton bilgi verdin.

Sucum 2010da fetullahcilarin icinde olmamsa bunun cezasi var ise cekmeye hazirim. Sen darbecisin, kendi halkindan nefret eden bir vatan hainisin.

Because it was a pure provocation by the turkish government, maybe?
Turkish minister to visit Turkish embassy in Holland ?

Look Sinan, you are absolutely right, we are playing like Erdogans playbook, and probably the european behaviour had give him the edge to win the referendum but i`m tired to be called "Nazi" because Erdogan has his days. I still don`t care for this referendum and actually these appearances doesn`t matter for me until recently.
Keep in mind, at the end of the day, it weren`t the Germans or Dutch, which were feeling the consequences ot this referendum rather the Turkey.
I don't want him to win. At the 16th April, i have to go to Istanbul for a relatives wedding....I will wait at the block box, and wait for it to open then vote and go to Istanbul. Even if happen to be late..i will cast my vote. Because it's so important, our rebuplic and democracy will be destroyed if he gets elect.

What i'm getting angry is Europeans falling for his trap....today, i saw Italians, French, Germans said stuff again.....Erdoğan is trying to create us versus them thing again.

He feeds on tensions, if there is none, he creates one...

Burada aptal aptal kendinden iligi bir suru bilgi paylastin, ilk postlarindaki resimlerin bile elimde. Sonra 15 Temmuzda darbeye destek ciktin bunlarda elimde. Nerde calistigina dairde bir ton bilgi verdin.

Sucum 2010da fetullahcilarin icinde olmamsa bunun cezasi var ise cekmeye hazirim. Sen darbecisin, kendi halkindan nefret eden bir vatan hainisin.
q1qVx.gif

Kendi halkımdan değil, senin ve senin kardeşin gibi yobazlardan nefret ediyorum.

Kendi halkımdan değil, senin ve senin kardeşin gibi yobazlardan nefret ediyorum.
Dostum darbeye destek cikanlardansin. Is hayatinda ve siyasette hic bir kariyer yapamazsin. Benden bu kadar, senin seviyene yeterince indim

Edit: I apologize to all for writing in Turkish. Sinan insulted Selim out of the blue and I merely provided an answer.
Sizler gibi assagilik komplekse sahip olmadigim icin hakaretlerimi sildim, ancak uslubunüz karakterlerinizi iyi yansitiyor.

Last edited:
- Giving weapons to YPG.
- Giving shelter to Gülenists.
- Supporting PKK.
- Supporting DHKP-C
- Not handing over Turkish criminals whom take refugee in her country.
- Talking shıt about Turkey every giving opportunity.
- Interfering Turkey's domestic issues.
- After the coup attempt, they defended coupists.
etc.....

Really?
- yes
- yes, but as far i know, the turkish government still didn`t provide the evidences against this people
- No, PKK is forbidden in Germany
- don`t know
- see point 2
- Yes, not at every giving opportunity, but yes and Turkey is doing the same with Germany
- see above
- yes and no, we should this handle a little bit better, that`s true

Don`t make us Germans more worse than we are and btw turks are no saints.

Turkish minister to visit Turkish embassy in Holland ?
Bad timing and in this moment pure provocation, we should not forget, the dutch have elections, too.

I don't want him to win. At the 16th April, i have to go to Istanbul for a relatives wedding....I will wait at the block box, and wait for it to open then vote and go to Istanbul. Even if happen to be late..i will cast my vote. Because it's so important, our rebuplic and democracy will be destroyed if he gets elect.

What i'm getting angry is Europeans falling for his trap....today, i saw Italians, French, Germans said stuff again.....Erdoğan is trying to create us versus them thing again.
Yes, we are falling in this trap and mate, i wish you good luck, we all need it.

Dostum darbeye destek cikanlardansin. Is hayatinda ve siyasette hic bir kariyer yapamazsin. Benden bu kadar, senin seviyene yeterince indim
Vatan sevgisini, Türklüğü, Millet sevgisini, Cumhuriyet sevgisini senden öğrenecek değilim....Bir sor bakalım kendine hayatın boyunca Türkiye'ye ne hayrın dokundu.

Kariyerim de gayet iyi, allaha bin şükür. Ülkemde kendi insanımla yaşıyabiliyorum.

Edit: I apologize to all for writing in Turkish. Sinan insulted Selim out of the blue and I merely provided an answer.
I didn't insulted Selim, I said what i before said to their faces. They are both Republic and Atatürk haters, bunch of backward people. It's well documented. I said this and i will say it again.

Back
Top Bottom