What's new

Netherlands cancel landing permit for turkish foreign minister

So that's a "no" then? You can't identify what international treaty or law was violated, as you continue to claim have been breached?

Here's the answer to your question: No international treaty or law mandates that a nation must allow a foreign entity the right to campaign or canvas on its territory. Ergo; the Netherlands was within its rights to bar Turkish officials from doing so, which includes removing or barring them from entering the Netherlands too.

Like your leader and his spouting of Nazis and sanctions, you're just hot air. All talk but no substance to support it. When pressed for specifics you get defiant and indignant.

I simply challenged you, feel free to jump on any conclusion on me as long as you avoid enlisting what the Dutch state has done.

Members: Any off-topic etc post will be treated as violation accordingly hence, stick to the topic in hand and avoid derailing the subejct.

Thanks

@The Eagle If you show the same interest when deleting my post this thread won't derail and please read back to see Modi and USA event by Pakistani members here.

@The Eagle If you show the same interest when deleting my post this thread won't derail and please read back to see Modi and USA event by Pakistani members here.

@SOUTHie Read my above post again while I deleted your post for profanity/abusive words (did not issue you warning with fraction but a reminder to you) that are not allowed at all. If you find any other posts with such language, do report but further derailing will not be allowed at all.

I issued an open warning as above so no further derailing/off-topic posts will be tolerated.

@SOUTHie Read my above post again while I deleted your post for profanity/abusive words (did not issue you warning with fraction but a reminder to you) that are not allowed at all. If you find any other posts with such language, do report but further derailing will not be allowed at all.

I issued an open warning as above so no further derailing/off-topic posts will be tolerated.
Yeah, I get it. So, I can't censor the terms? It will still be considered abusive?
it's a honest question.

Yeah, I get it. So, I can't censor the terms? It will still be considered abusive?
it's a honest question.

Well I do not doubt your honesty hence, much appreciated, but the thing is whether it is censored or not (profanity is not allowed) yet impression through either form, is still abusive which is not permissible. Hope that I have been helpful so continue your discussion on subject and enjoy.

Regards,

Interesting. Indian PM addressing a political rally in foreign countries is fine and "must be appreciated".

You seem to have trouble grasping my earlier post. Do you know what being a US citizen means? It means they can blabber about any subject - including a discourse on King Kong v Godzilla. Do you know what a private ticketed event means? It means the general public are not entitled to listen and chances of a law and order issue are minimal. Are you aware that the Turkish foreign minister called for supporters to gather outside the Turkish consulate - at a public place - does that look like a private ticketed event to you? Do you see Modi addressing election rallies outside India?

You'd do well to educate yourself on these subtleties before rushing to defend this very foolish act of the Turkish mnister and then compund your discredit by bringing up some imaginary India angle. Perhaps you think that just because Erdogan can behave so discourteously in Pakistan it's acceptable elsewhere - well it's not - and the Dutch and German actions are proof of that.

Anyway I suppose I can't expect better from someone who posts that ISIS is a CIA/Mi6 creation. o_OGood day

You seem to have trouble grasping my earlier post. Do you know what being a US citizen means? It means they can blabber about any subject - including a discourse on King Kong v Godzilla. Do you know what a private ticketed event means? It means the general public are not entitled to listen and chances of a law and order issue are minimal. Are you aware that the Turkish foreign minister called for supporters to gather outside the Turkish consulate - at a public place - does that look like a private ticketed event to you? Do you see Modi addressing election rallies outside India?

You'd do well to educate yourself on these subtleties before rushing to defend this very foolish act of the Turkish mnister and then compund your discredit by bringing up some imaginary India angle. Perhaps you think that just because Erdogan can behave so discourteously in Pakistan it's acceptable elsewhere - well it's not - and the Dutch and German actions are proof of that.

Try harder school boy.

It was about banning foreign politicians running political campaigns in foreign countries (which I personally support). Where the event takes place, whether participants pay for that or not is completely irrelevant.

Anyway I suppose I can't expect better from someone who posts that ISIS is a CIA/Mi6 creation. o_O

Yeah right. What next, you also don't accept that "Mujahideen" (including OBL) which later on went on to form Al-Qaeeda were CIA creation?

Where the event takes place, whether participants pay for that or not is completely irrelevant.

The inability to understand the relevance only belies your poor education. Well - not your fault I guess.

Anyway, you are free to believe whatever you like. I'd sooner receive an intelligent response from my table.

The inability to understand the relevance only belies your poor education. Well - not your fault I guess.

Anyway, you are free to believe whatever you like. I'd sooner receive an intelligent response from my table.

Glad that at least you are not disputing CIA "creations" anymore.

So let me ask you plainly: Do you support that foreign politicians should not be allowed to run political campaigns (no matter what kind) in foreign countries?

Yes or no?

Back
Top Bottom