What's new

Netherlands cancel landing permit for turkish foreign minister

Geert Wilders was ecstatic at this decision. He is only happy when Muslims suffer. His whole political career has been about rights for gays to marry and killing every Muslim on the planet. He also loves Israel.

Seems like Netherlands is afraid of Turkish ministers these days.

Quite a tragedy that they call themselves democratic and representatives of democracy - yet they are afraid of people voting in favor of Erdogan.
Quite limited understanding of democracy I'd say.

Turkish foreign minister is denied entry to Netherlands, and right now minister Kaya and the Turkish convoy is stopped and they are not allowed to visit the Turkish embassy.
What a scandal, what a blot to democracy and what a limited understanding of "freedom".

What is even more disgusting is the people who thinks they are "Kemalists" in here and around the globe, who keeps side with any organ that wants to destabilize Turkey and who attacks Turkey in every kind of way. They do this only due to their butthurtedness and hatred towards Erdogan. These people has become so degenerates that they can even become traitors just to remove the state of authority they dislike. Turkey is welknown of coups and military intervention (by kemalist structure) when a state leader occurs that they can't tolerate - even though they are minority.

Shame on you scums. Scums of the darkest and most disgusting pits of the earth.
And likewise to you. Let's reverse the situation and see if Turkey would allow any of our ministers to do what their ministers attempted to do here but then on Turkish soil. You think that would actually be allowed?

And likewise to you. Let's reverse the situation and see if Turkey would allow any of our ministers to do what their ministers attempted to do here but then on Turkish soil. You think that would actually be allowed?

I think they would have let them do it...
And let's not jump on conclusion... If the election in Netherlands wouldn't have been soon... All of this wouldn't happen.
Let's say, few months back or a year back, the Turkish PM could have done his rally in peace. like before with no problem.
It was just a problem of timing, nothing more. ANd thing escalated.

France allowed it... bc it was a peacefull rally, with nothing putting or speaking about "French politics or internal affair". Rutte wanted to mark is move, for incoming election... he failed (or not, we will see) and ERdo won is yes for his own "referundum"...
Plus Netherland escuses were ..ridiculous... and childish.. they could have spoken to Turkey gov, bf doing so in a blink of an eye... and not "blocking entrance" to a PM of a ally and friendly country... it was pathetic and irresponsible. nothing more.

I think we even have more investments from Holland than the whole Arab world combined??
Top-10-investors-in-Turkey.png

That's 1.9 billion ... out of a total of 9.3 billion (20%) in 2014!
http://www.theneweconomy.com/business/investors-become-increasingly-drawn-to-turkey

FDIFlow_CountryList.jpg

http://siteselection.com/issues/2015/mar/turkey.cfm
Numbers a bit different, but you gt the picture.

Hurriyet, March 2017
Sonmez_022.jpg

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/85...-west.aspx?PageID=238&NID=93356&NewsCatID=345

Some 85 percent of FDI, which exceeded $130 billion in the 2002-2015 period averaging $9.3 billion annually, came from the EU, other European countries, and the U.S., while 15 percent came from Asian sources. The Gulf countries, which are in the Asian group, had a share of only 7 percent in total FDI.

Last edited:
Top-10-investors-in-Turkey.png

That's 1.9 billion ... out of a total of 9.3 billion (20%) in 2014!
http://www.theneweconomy.com/business/investors-become-increasingly-drawn-to-turkey

Hurriyet, March 2017
Sonmez_022.jpg

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/85...-west.aspx?PageID=238&NID=93356&NewsCatID=345

Some 85 percent of FDI, which exceeded $130 billion in the 2002-2015 period averaging $9.3 billion annually, came from the EU, other European countries, and the U.S., while 15 percent came from Asian sources. The Gulf countries, which are in the Asian group, had a share of only 7 percent in total FDI.
I was right wasn't i?? But the guy I was arguing with, wouldn't accept that his precious rich Arabs would not invest as much as the little country called Holland. :)
I remember reading about it a long time ago and was surprised how much investment we received from the Dutch.
@zulkerneyn ....Can you say sorry now?? I was right you was wrong. lol

Ehmm, Green party leader Claudia Roth from Germany attended to Gezi protests and throw stones to Turkish police back in 2013. :lol:

2216.jpg

I was right wasn't i?? But the guy I was arguing with, wouldn't accept that his precious rich Arabs would not invest as much as the little country called Holland. :)
I remember reading about it a long time ago and was surprised how much investment we received from the Dutch.
@zulkerneyn ....Can you say sorry now?? I was right you was wrong. lol

Look investment is not a gift... If something turn wrong both of them will suffer... Dutch investment is meant TO GAIN €/$ back home...

How much % is it though? Still pretty impressive how good they run their economy. Same with the rest of the Scandis...
Oil industry is almost a 1/3 of Dutch economy.. then come manufacturing machines parts and such with almost 20% of D.eco and then oil derivate... almost 20% too

Never said it was..but in our case, it helps.

In other words, the Dutch are good risk-takers. :)

Win-win for both .

Look nothing will change..it's just a political conflict..nothing more, no one in both sides want money to runaway.. they flex their muscles and that's it...

Look nothing will change..it's just a political conflict..nothing more, no one in both sides want money to runaway.. they flex their muscles and that's it...

I have a soft spot for the Dutch because of it. Also. they gave us some cool pirates too :)

Back
Top Bottom