What's new

Nepal and Bangladesh reducing poverty faster than India

I like his username i.e. "Secular Pakistani" :rofl: :rofl:
What's there to laugh? Surely you must know what is an oxymoron... :sarcastic:
haha hostile. frankly was 1971 an act of hostileness.
cina and pakistan havnt been hostile. its india which has been involved in conflict with every neighbouring country especially neuru expansion dream that lead to indian occupation of every bit of land it could from kashmir to sikkam, goa and andaman islands
Sikkam? :cray:
Remember how we destroyed and annexed the Republic of Andaman? :sarcastic: Boy - that was a victory :victory1:

good for them,there shouldnt be any poor in this world :-)

OP joined in 2006 and this is his 32th post...............can you smell something........
I am not a troll....simple
rest is upto u to guess.

:yay::yay::yay:Bangladesh :yay::yay::yay:
Bangladesh is working nice better then indians no doubt, indians are wasting there poor tax payers money on arms and military. India is the reason we are also in a poor state, if india realises this there is a huge potential for india to be a dream country.

@SarthakGanguly Can you tell me how to find threads dated May 2,2011 or PDF was closed that day ;)
lol, news is old or new its news when you get it. and that oxford research article stands true today as well.

Nepal and especially BD have performed very well in social indicators but there is a reason for that.
The reason is BD,Nepal and Srilanka are not investing in science and technology,where they stand in world in terms of R&D???
Not to mention that we also have to take care of our defence preparedness as there are two very hostile neighbours in our borders.Taking all these things in minds i think we are doing well,give India some more time.
And that defence expenditures are ruining both countries don't you agree, while our generals are enjoying new tools to play
with

Last edited:
Because india has a way more bigger population than nepal and bangladesh and it,s more harder for them to feed their starving masses.
This article was just about the poverty subject ,so don,t derail the thread by putting your science,technology and defence related trolls.
More people means more resources, and a magnet for investors. for that reason you were suppose to be doing good not going below poverty lines.
China is an example. and some states of India are also an example like Kerala, which is doing very well but over all of india is not what bollywood or indian media shows.

Last edited:
And that defence expenditures are ruining both countries don't you agree, while our generals are enjoying new tools to play
with

Defence expenditure is less than 2 % of India`s GDP...

India is doing good in lifting poverty. Sure it could be faster, but nevertheless, India has made huge improvements in the last decades.... comparing statistics will make it pretty obvious.

lol, news is old or new its news when you get it. and that oxford research article stands true today as well.
Er i never disputed this report nor my asking of old threads has anything to do with of you opening this thread.

More people means more resources, and a magnet for investors. for that reason you were suppose to be doing good not going below poverty lines.
China is an example. and some states of India are also an example like Kerala, which is doing very well but over all of india is not what bollywood or indian media shows.
Yes india,s big population is her big advantage but only if they know how to use it. Or they can,t use it in a good way then they must do something to control it otherwise in the near future more people will die from starvation.Corruption is also one of her biggest challenge.
I agree an average indian is extremely poor and lives in a miserable state and the reality is exact opposite to what we see in bollywood movies,few fair skin handsome actors wearing fashionable clothes and living like westners.

Back
Top Bottom