What's new

Nepal and Bangladesh reducing poverty faster than India

Oh, come on you got to admit that u r just trolling and when i say that we are not behind you then you just don't accept.
So this discussion is going nowhere.

Oh, come on you got to admit that u r just trolling and when i say that we are not behind you then you just don't accept.
To make someone believe you, you got to prove it. We did it, you show us better colleges than IITs, IIMs, IISc in education. Better Bus transit than Ahmedabad BRTS System. Better Metro System than Delhi NCR Metro System. Better Monorail System than Mumbai's Monorail. Silicon valley city like Bangalore. Better Skyscrapers than Mumbai, and so on...Then we'll think of what to accept and what not:coffee:

India and Indians will be very happy, if there is a development in Nepal and BD. It will reduce an extra burden on India in different ways.

India and Indians will be very happy, if there is a development in Nepal and BD. It will reduce an extra burden on India in different ways.
Agreed man, we would be rather more happy to see our neighbors living peacefully and developing. In a way it'll also help in minimizing the illegal immigrations too. Win-Win situation for all!:victory1:

Agreed man, we would be rather more happy to see our neighbors living peacefully and developing. In a way it'll also help in minimizing the illegal immigrations too. Win-Win situation for all!:victory1:

Exactly. Take Nepal, they are pretty much like part of India, they don't even use Passport to travel, work and do business inside India. If they are developed, it's good for us. Their purchasing power goes up.

Same goes to BD, we can avoid illegals crossing over the border and at same-time they can spend money to tighten internal security by controlling terrorists.

Exactly. Take Nepal, they are pretty much like part of India, they don't even use Passport to travel, work and do business inside India. If they are developed, it's good for us. Their purchasing power goes up.

Same goes to BD, we can avoid illegals crossing over the border and at same-time they can spend money to tighten internal security by controlling terrorists.
Exactly!!

LOL you are making just baseless claims just as like your other comrades,Reality is that your 1st tier cities are comparablle to 3rd tier cities of India :lol:

Pffffff loser will always remain a loser.... if you cannot answer to our posts and arguments properly, just dont write this BS.... cause you are making yourself looking stupid.

Pffffff loser will always remain a loser.... if you cannot answer to our posts and arguments properly, just dont write this BS.... cause you are making yourself looking stupid.
you guys didn't understand my point i was referring to the beauty of cities and show me any thing more beautiful then Islamabad if you have got one.:crazy:

Last edited:
you guys didn't understand my point i was referring to the beauty of cities and show me any thing more beautiful then Islamabad if you have got one.:crazy:

And I told you that you cannot make rankings based on such subjective things... everyone has his/her preferences.

I love the city of Mysore, with its historical buildings and beautiful gardens... while another one might refer to Bangalore as his most liked city because of the countless new modern glass buildings, international exposure or other things.

Show me some pictures and then i'll post some of Indian city's.

Back
Top Bottom