What's new

Nehru Speaks on Jinnah & the Muslim League, May 1964

MH65

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nehru's last interview before his death contained some highly inaccurate views about Jinnah & the Muslim League. I have added annotations on the video which will help in understanding the matter better.

mq1.jpg

Yes Jinnah wasn't involved in Independence of India same as Nehru wasn't boning Lord Mountbatten's wife ;) and of course Nehri if Jinnah wasn't involved in India's Independence then Pakistan tumare Baap Gandhi ne banaya tha ? ( Pardon my language )

Yes Jinnah wasn't involved in Independence of India same as Nehru wasn't boning Lord Mountbatten's wife ;) and of course Nehri if Jinnah wasn't involved in India's Independence then Pakistan tumare Baap Gandhi ne banaya tha ? ( Pardon my language )
As Patrick French put it: "Nehru was a schoolboy at Harrows when Jinnah was a nationalist politician"

Nehru's last interview before his death contained some highly inaccurate views about Jinnah & the Muslim League. I have added annotations on the video which will help in understanding the matter better.

View attachment 766022
Would request you to post this video in this thread for sake of record (click here)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom