What's new

Negotiations between Morocco and the US over the Patriot Air Defence system

So what your posts have to do with this thread? As you can see most Arab countries are getting stronger by the day, not only militarily but also economically and industrialisation wise.. Y our posts say that you have some bias and complex with the Arabs.. because you are posting totally to the contrary of these news and most Arab Defence news..Jealous?:lol:
I dont have problem with arabs.. I do understand their enemies cleverness and I do understand stupidity of arabs fellows...Marco speaks Arabic

I dont have problem with arabs.. I do understand their enemies cleverness and I do understand stupidity of arabs fellows...Marco speaks Arabic
You are talking about Western cleverness in the whole world.. those were colonial powers and still hold a lot of power, what I do not understand is why you are singling out Arabs.. and try to understand that there are only 3 Arab countries with internal conflicts, Syria, Yemen and Libya..all three are irrelevant in the context of the Arab world.. but they are being helped to have a better system and a better life..The only relevant country that has suffered was Iraq and that was due to a bad leadership.. So do not stop right there try to broaden your horizons, South America has suffered a lot of internal conflicts in the past few decades, as well as Asia and Africa where the majority of countries are Christians..Europe suffered from terrorism in the 70s and 80s from own European revolutionaries.. like Baader-Meinhof in Germany, ETA in Spain and the IRA in Irland.. as far as the Arab world is concerned it had to fight the colonialism as well as decades of its aftermaths.. and voids were created with the destruction of Iraq a powerful and advanced country at that time.. so that was filled by ISIS and others and also iran took advantage of that void to try to expand its revolution.. so this is a brief summery of events leading to what we are witnessing right now..mostly some Iranian arrogance and miscalculations.. So the Arab world in general is doing fine..

Western Sahara for one, and Algeria for another are threats. Algeria can become unstable very quickly from protests, to coups, so its best to be safe than sorry.

Although unrelated, what's your opinion on Turkish influence in GNA? Should the airbases with Turkish drones be destroyed by UAE drones/ LNA jets?
Fair game...

But surely the conflict with Western Sahara does not warrant spending huge amounts on S400. It is more a low level insurgency there and a very low one at best. It seems they have been played into wasting money on this.

Only arabs dont understand why not Christians fight each other... they understood it long before.. now they successful started twar between muslims countries. It was always between muslims and Christian.. what kid of shit do you smoke... they were very handful population of Christians in Sudan and they made sapret country for them.. there is Kashmir who are dying for freedom from India philistine... what da hack these arabs motherfucker thinking .. these dead barin zambies destroyed whol Muslim nation and their reserves

I think the South Sudan issue doesn’t get much attention. How did an Arab country like Sudan get ripped from 1/2 its territory but then tiny Palestine gets nothing but shame.

You are talking about Western cleverness in the whole world.. those were colonial powers and still hold a lot of power, what I do not understand is why you are singling out Arabs.. and try to understand that there are only 3 Arab countries with internal conflicts, Syria, Yemen and Libya..all three are irrelevant in the context of the Arab world.. but they are being helped to have a better system and a better life..The only relevant country that has suffered was Iraq and that was due to a bad leadership.. So do not stop right there try to broaden your horizons, South America has suffered a lot of internal conflicts in the past few decades, as well as Asia and Africa where the majority of countries are Christians..Europe suffered from terrorism in the 70s and 80s from own European revolutionaries.. like Baader-Meinhof in Germany, ETA in Spain and the IRA in Irland.. as far as the Arab world is concerned it had to fight the colonialism as well as decades of its aftermaths.. and voids were created with the destruction of Iraq a powerful and advanced country at that time.. so that was filled by ISIS and others and also iran took advantage of that void to try to expand its revolution.. so this is a brief summery of events leading to what we are witnessing right now..mostly some Iranian arrogance and miscalculations.. So the Arab world in general is doing fine..

I think he is right in a way that the Arab world especially Gulf countries are still too influenced by the former colonials but especially UK & US. The military spending they do should be kept within the Arab world and not given in bucket loads to USA.

You must admit the military spending in the Gulf is most unbalanced in the entire World (90% is spent on Western hardware) - the colonial powers will never let this go.

You must admit the military spending in the Gulf is most unbalanced in the entire World (90% is spent on Western hardware) - the colonial powers will never let this go.
What weapons the gulf countries can buy from the Arab world to defend themselves? BTW most of these weapons is defensive in nature..

What weapons the gulf countries can buy from the Arab world to defend themselves? BTW most of these weapons is defensive in nature..

Yes I understand that, but I do hope as an outsider the Arab world develops a internal defence industry and rapidly reduce reliance on the West for weapons. At the moment the West has too much incentive to involve itself in Gulf and perpetuate the issues there.

Yes I understand that, but I do hope as an outsider the Arab world develops a internal defence industry and rapidly reduce reliance on the West for weapons. At the moment the West has too much incentive to involve itself in Gulf and perpetuate the issues there.
Don't worry.. the Arab countries are doing just that.. most have/are building their defence manufacturing infrastructures

They can buy from Turkey.. they can invest in Pakistani defence industry which is one of the best growing industry in the world.. oh they start weaking Turkey...how they can buy from them.. reason why I call them as hols

Because I believe arabs are most useless people in the world..they hate working they are too lazy reason why their enemies are using their bounty money to kill their own muslims fellows..when I see Iranian they are very smart in retaliation..Turks are fighting for their existence..if these stupid arabs sit with Iranian Turks Pakistanis .. 90 percent of muslims killing will be stopped.. in Myanmar Kashmir and Palestinian will 90 percent less killings..because of pressure

They can buy from Turkey.. they can invest in Pakistani defence industry which is one of the best growing industry in the world.. oh they start weaking Turkey...how they can buy from them.. reason why I call them as hols

Because I believe arabs are most useless people in the world..they hate working they are too lazy reason why their enemies are using their bounty money to kill their own muslims fellows..when I see Iranian they are very smart in retaliation..Turks are fighting for their existence..if these stupid arabs sit with Iranian Turks Pakistanis .. 90 percent of muslims killing will be stopped.. in Myanmar Kashmir and Palestinian will 90 percent less killings..because of pressure
You seem to have a one sided view..on the contrary ..it was proven that Iran and Turkey are the ones trying to weaken Arabs.. do not put Pakistan with them..they think self interests first and use religion for political ends.. don't be fooled so easily.. and calling Arabs names won't give your posts more value.. if you do not know what you are talking about..

You seem to have a one sided view..on the contrary ..it was proven that Iran and Turkey are the ones trying to weaken Arabs.. do not put Pakistan with them..they think self interests first and use religion for political ends.. don't be fooled so easily.. and calling Arabs names won't give your posts more value.. if you do not know what you are talking about..
Did Turkey or Iran given bounty to destroy Iraq Libya and Syria.. answer me first then we will talk about other things...Saudi wants to sale their oil. Dont they want competition from Iraq and Iran.. they paid money USA all this...have you ever lived in Saudia..I lived there for three years.who took most befits of it USA and Israel and Europe. Who is paying money to USA for its existence...it seems you know nothing about the matter..

Did Turkey or Iran given bounty to destroy Iraq Libya and Syria.. answer me first then we will talk about other things...Saudi wants to sale their oil. Dont they want competition from Iraq and Iran.. they paid money USA all this...have you ever lived in Saudia..I lived there for three years.who took most befits of it USA and Israel and Europe. Who is paying money to USA for its existence...it seems you know nothing about the matter..
You don't seem to know much of what was/is going on in the ME.. your questions betray you..and you can say you know things about a country after living there for 10 years, let alone 3 years..I am not here to school you, but too much ignorance based on bias is not good from your part, Saudi Arabia has existed thousands of years before Iran and Turkey.. So, go learn history first and come back.. I am sure you won't be saying the same dumb things..

You don't seem to know much of what was/is going on in the ME.. your questions betray you..and you can say you know things about a country after living there for 10 years, let alone 3 years..I am not here to school you, but too much ignorance based on bias is not good from your part, Saudi Arabia has existed thousands of years before Iran and Turkey.. So, go learn history first and come back.. I am sure you won't be saying the same dumb things..
You wasting my time..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom