What's new

Shaping the Future of European Air Defence Eurosam Opens a New Chapter for Turkey

Who said you have? Just similarities in design.

upload_2020-2-9_16-51-50.jpeg

upload_2020-2-9_16-52-32.jpeg

Who said you have? Just similarities in design.
Yeah you are right. The similarities...
Yeah both have seekers.
Both have long tube like shape.
Both have winglets.
And both have nozzle...
So this is exactly copy.
Woow I am really impressed by our engineers. They have talent to copy of something even they have no a single sample of it...
They should have designed a missile which has a trapezoid shape to be different and not copy of iris-t missile.
But hack they have no talent to design such a thing....

Compare it with IRIS-T SL.

Yeah you are right. The similarities...
Yeah both have seekers.
Both have long tube like shape.
Both have winglets.
And both have nozzle...
So this is exactly copy.
Woow I am really impressed by our engineers. They have talent to copy of something even they have no a single sample of it...
They should have designed a missile which has a trapezoid shape to be different and not copy of iris-t missile.
But hack they have no talent to design such a thing....

Do you see any similarities between IRIS-T SL and Hisar-O? Yes or no. No need for any polemic.

Do you see any similarities between IRIS-T SL and Hisar-O? Yes or no. No need for any polemic.
Yes you are right.

Aq zaten birşeyi de özgün yapsak şaşırırdık. Sn. Arda boşuna söylemiyor Türk savunma sanayi için ya kopya yada lisanslı üretim diye.
Belli ki bunun da lisansını almışlar yerli üretim diye yutturuyorlar tıpkı fırtına obüsü, altay tankı, mehmetçik 1 vs gibi. Zaten bu kadar kısa surede nasıl 0'dan geldin geliştirdin?
Rezillik başka birşey değil.

Last edited:
Maybe germany have stolen the design from others?

denel
marotta_cools_a-darter_missile.jpg

mica
mica-0006.jpg

pl10
0grey-j-20-2011-j-20-2004-56j-20-2004-25-9-13-j-20-20023456789-2-pl-12-pl-10-pl-15-j-20-mighty-dragon-chengdu-j-20-fifth-generation-stealth-engine-fighter-2.jpg

You care it. You quote me. IRIS project started in 95'. What about the other missiles you mentioned.

You care it, why is it important to date? Looks like you did copy a design.

You care it, why is it important to date? Looks like you did copy a design.

Why the date is important? Well, if the IRIS project starts and ends before the other missile project, how can you say we have copying the others?

Mica entered into service in 1996 that means they started missile project before german IRIS missile so what
Only one thing matters:have your own missile developed why should we bother if one missile is similar to other???
Congratulations to germany for their missile also soon turkey will have its own that will end foreign dependence case closed
@Bismarck

26-diehl2.JPG

BGT_IRIS-T_SL.jpg
09r3QY1FVS8IBiBhhn7Rwi4bQaN8XDdftuBgwCfqR0nAJjjGVQbEsyRs0oTl4r9zo0LKRf4frXiRbkE1el6scEDzuy2pKBRqKsA

Yes you are right.

Aq zaten birşeyi de özgün yapsak şaşırırdık. Sn. Arda boşuna söylemiyor Türk savunma sanayi için ya kopya yada lisanslı üretim diye.
Belli ki bunun da lisansını almışlar yerli üretim diye yutturuyorlar tıpkı fırtına obüsü, altay tankı, mehmetçik 1 vs gibi. Zaten bu kadar kısa surede nasıl 0'dan geldin geliştirdin?
Rezillik başka birşey değil.

Bos yapma HISAR projesi 2009 basladi.

Last edited:
Bos yapma HISAR projesi 2009 basladi.

Boş yapan sensin. Düpe düz iris-t sl bu işte neyin mavalını okuyorsun?
2009'da başlasa ne yazar? Tıpkı diğer özgün(!) projeler gibi bunuda özgün olarak muhtemelen lisans ile üretmişler. Belli ki alçak irtifa olduğu için Almanya sorun çıkarmamış.
Öyle bir tavra bürünüyorsunuz ki sanki sözde savunma sanayimizin aslı bu değil.
Bunun da foyası ortaya çıktı işte.

You care it. You quote me. IRIS project started in 95'. What about the other missiles you mentioned.

If Turkey copies I say thats good news.

What are gonna do about it?? Cry over it??

I would take a independant industry with copying rather than buying and being dependant on another country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom