What's new

Need your prayers for my daughter Eshaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i need a personal favour
My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
I beg you all to please pray for her from your heart! Please!!
May Allah izza wa jal give her shifa e kamila. What do they think the cause of obstruction is in an 11 month old?
Things I can think of are intestinal atresia and hirschsprung disease. There are mostly inflammatory causes like meckle's and appendix and the intussusception. Fnd oht what the problem is and give me a pm we can talk there.
A

My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
May ALLAH Almighty Bless her with health and long Age , May Allah Cure her illness Quickly and easily for little angle . Ameen
Please keep doing Sadqa for her (life , health , age) ,, and also please doing Khairat for her (life , Health , Age) . .
Please recite Sura Fatiha 41 times and do dum on her , tell your whole family to do this , Sura Fatiha is good for health and curing illness .. Keep doing Rohani Illaj with medical treatment ..

Allah pak choti se gurya ko shifa day.. Ameen sum ameen

May Allah bless her with complete health and soon so, and may she receive Rehmat's from Allah to live best of Duniya and Best of Aakhira.

My prayers are with brother;
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ النَّاسِ أَذْهِبِ البَاسَ، اشْفِهِ وَأَنْتَ الشَّافِي، لاَ شِفَاءَ إِلَّا شِفَاؤُكَ، شِفَاءً لاَ يُغَادِرُ سَقَمًا

Oh Allah, the Lord of the people! Remove the trouble and heal the sick person for You are the Healer. No healing is of any avail but Yours; healing that will leave behind no ailment

Oh man that is dangerous, digestive system doesnt work properly that way, and she is too young to not get right nutrition. Get this surgery done as quickly as possible!

My prayers are with you and yr family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom