What's new

Need your prayers for my daughter Eshaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i need a personal favour
My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
I beg you all to please pray for her from your heart! Please!!
May ALLAH give her shifa and full recovery!
And May ALLAH give you sabar in this difficult time to endure this test!

My prayers for your daughter's speedy recovery; Allah Almighty grant your daughter best of health, Ameen.

I am left speechless with the over whelming response i got here, this truly is one big family. It was not possible for me to reply to each of you individually but i say this from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU ALL!

Allah ny karam kia ha, my daughter is doing well. The surgery was successful and we were discharged from hospital three days ago. Back at home now and recovering very well Mashallah. Thank you all for your prayers and support, it meant a lot and made a difference.

I am left speechless with the over whelming response i got here, this truly is one big family. It was not possible for me to reply to each of you individually but i say this from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU ALL!

Allah ny karam kia ha, my daughter is doing well. The surgery was successful and we were discharged from hospital three days ago. Back at home now and recovering very well Mashallah. Thank you all for your prayers and support, it meant a lot and made a difference.

Alhamdulillah. Glad to hear. May Allah give her a healthy long life and speedy recovery.

I have a 3 year old daughter and another one is inshAllah on its way soon. It is a blessing. We need your prayers.

Alhamdulillah. Glad to hear. May Allah give her a healthy long life and speedy recovery.

I have a 3 year old daughter and another one is inshAllah on its way soon. It is a blessing. We need your prayers.
They are a blessing indeed. I hope your is fine too and that mother and the baby both are in good health. Do let us know about the good news once it arrive. :)

MashAllah! Take care of the little princess.

May Allah give strength to little Eshal and your family. I will make dua for her, please give sadqa in her name, I cant imagine the physical pain she must be going through, when shes not even one :(

Guys i need a personal favour
My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
I beg you all to please pray for her from your heart! Please!!

Alhamdulillahe Rabbil Aalameen!

May the little angel have a speedy recovery never to see a speck of pain or injury again, Aameen in sha Allah.

I went through a similarly tough time with last year that left me unable to do anything else but pray, run from hospital to hospital to find available care for my calcium deficient one month old kid who seemed like having seizures. Thankfully diagnosed in time to save him from suffering any after effects, AlhamduLillah... the well reputed PNS hospital stood exposed for it's bias towards civilian patients though, unable to admit back it's own delivery due to "shortage" of bed for "outpatients", my son was treated back to health at a humanely better private hospital. A Lesson learned the hard way not to rely on PNS hospital if you are a civilian facing emergency medical care. Lol, I'm bickering about a non issue I guess, lol, just realized we were quite hard done back then.

Anyway, congratulations dear, may our little angels remains safe forever and away from hospitals, Aameen!

Alhamdulillahe Rabbil Aalameen!

May the little angel have a speedy recovery never to see a speck of pain or injury again, Aameen in sha Allah.

I went through a similarly tough time with last year that left me unable to do anything else but pray, run from hospital to hospital to find available care for my calcium deficient one month old kid who seemed like having seizures. Thankfully diagnosed in time to save him from suffering any after effects, AlhamduLillah... the well reputed PNS hospital stood exposed for it's bias towards civilian patients though, unable to admit back it's own delivery due to "shortage" of bed for "outpatients", my son was treated back to health at a humanely better private hospital. A Lesson learned the hard way not to rely on PNS hospital if you are a civilian facing emergency medical care. Lol, I'm bickering about a non issue I guess, lol, just realized we were quite hard done back then.

Anyway, congratulations dear, may our little angels remains safe forever and away from hospitals, Aameen!
I am glad your kid is well. As for PNS hospital, i was referred to what is considered one of the most well reputed, expensive and sort of elite private hospital. Situation there is no different from any other private or perhaps even government hospital. Its all the same. So in the end,
may our little angels remains safe forever and away from hospitals, Aameen!

May Allah give strength to little Eshal and your family. I will make dua for her, please give sadqa in her name, I cant imagine the physical pain she must be going through, when shes not even one :(
Thank you. She is doing pretty well actually, not in paid as such and fully active Mashallah. Just praying that she recovers 100% quickly. :)

Glad to hear this. Our Lord is merciful indeed.

May you & your family be blessed with choicest of His favors.

I wasn’t able to see the thread in time, but very glad to hear that she is well.

May Allah pak bless her and grant her full recovery, keep her in good health and watch over her.

Thank you Allah. I can't imagine what you went through as a parent since I don't have children of my own but in'sha'allah you can put this behind you and take care of her. Thank you for updating us on her well-being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom