Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys i need a personal favour
My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
I beg you all to please pray for her from your heart! Please!!

My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
May Allah bless her with shifa and complete recovery... this is really painful to know about such a little angel.

Allahumma Salli wa sallim ‘ala Sayyidina Muhammadin al-Hadi ila tariq al-milla. Allahumma salli wa sallim ‘ala Sayyidina Muhammad wa bi jahihi isrif ‘anni kulla maradin wa alamin wa waja’in wa ‘illa (then, mention the particular sickness), wa ‘ala alihi wa sahbih.
Oh Allah bless and bestow peace upon Sayyiduna Muhammad, the Guide to the path of religion. Oh Allah bless and bestow peace upon Sayyiduna Muhammad, and through his rank, remove from me every illness, pain, ailment, and disease, and upon his Family and Companions.

Sir G; thankyou for your feelings for PDF family and sharing your pain with all of us at forum.
We all pray that may ALLAH SWT bless the little angel with health and peace and happiness to your family - Ameen.

Keep recite this duwa ..specially after namaz. And beg to allah . This duwa has extreme power. Also recite SURAH YASEEN after fajar namaz for 40 days without delay and see the miracle
25398905_1718009074910185_4566179461089132010_n.jpg

Inshallah she will be fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom