What's new

Need your prayers for my daughter Eshaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i need a personal favour
My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
I beg you all to please pray for her from your heart! Please!!

Eshaal is in our prayers. She'll be back to perfect health in no time, Insha' Allah. If there's anything that I could help with, please do let me know.

My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.

Allah sadkay Muhammad o Aley Muhammad (SAWW) k shifa o tandarusti ataa farmaye aapki beti ko - Allah 14 Masoomeen k waseeley say aapki beti ko hayat o tandarusti bakhshay - Allah sadqay uss zakaat deney walay k jisne Ruku main zakat di, Aap ki beti ko iss intestine blockage jaisee bemariyoon say nejaat day - Allah sadkay Abdullah ar-Radi ibn Hussain ibn Ali ki pyaas k aapki beti ko iss bemari say nejaat aur shifa o tandarusti ata farmaye - Allah sadkay Abbas ibn Ali ki wafaa k aapki beti ko shifa ataa farmaye - Elahi Ameen.

Keep recite this duwa ..specially after namaz. And beg to allah . This duwa has extreme power. Also recite SURAH YASEEN after fajar namaz for 40 days without delay and see the power.
25398905_1718009074910185_4566179461089132010_n.jpg

Inshallah she will be fine.
Bhai can you read Urdu and Arabic?

My prayers are with you and your daughter bro. InshaAllah I would pray for her after every namaz. She would be fine and healthy InshaAllah

Do recite ayat e karima and durood e sharif a lot. They are a great support in such times. Telling you from personal experience

God bless her

Last edited:
May my Rab give immediate healing to Beloved Eshaal. My prayers are with your daughter. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Last edited:
I hope and pray she recovers. Intestine blockage at such tender age? God have mercy!

May Allah azzawajal grant little Eshaal full recovery Ameen, May Allah azzawajal grant her the shifa of the best of creation, our beloved Prophet peace be upon him

Allah swt aap ki beti ko jald sehtyaab laray, Ameen sum Ameen...

Our sincerest Prayers are with her brother... Insha Allah she will have a speedy recovery.

Keep on updating us from time to time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom