What's new

Need your prayers for my daughter Eshaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i need a personal favour
My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
I beg you all to please pray for her from your heart! Please!!

May almighty shower thy blessing on her. My all good wishes for her fast recovery.

Sad to hear, couple of month ago my 2 year old son faced the similar situation (hernia) and operated in PNShifa. Praying for your daughter, May Allah SWT Bless your little angle and Insha Allah she will be fine, praying for the fastest recovery.

My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.

She will be well soon. You have the honest blessing from all of us here in India.
I have a daughter as well, I can understand your pain !

She will be okey bro. Dont loose hope.

May Allah give your daughter long healthy life. Ameen. And don't worry, she will be ok in Shaa Allah.

May good health envelop her, spurring a quick recovery.

Allah kareem. Set hojaeygi in_shaa_Allah.

My prayers for her, being a parent myself currently undergoing same sort of pain I can relate with your feelings.

Please do contact privately if you need help in getting appointment with any physician/gastro-enterologist/surgeon in Lahore or Rwp/Isl or karachi or abroad for that matter.

Last edited:
She will be fine Inshallah. Just don't waste much time in an operation. Exactly same happened to me when I was just 7 months old three decades back. My parents told me that I kept crying whole night long from pain and in morning when they took me to hospital, operation was conducted with in few hours after few tests. I survived and with the grace of God, today fit and healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom