What's new

Need your prayers for my daughter Eshaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i need a personal favour
My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
I beg you all to please pray for her from your heart! Please!!
She will be fine IA.
My prayers with you and your family.

My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
We are all praying....

What type of blockage? @Mrc

Thoughts and prayers for your little angel. Wishing her full recovery and healthy life ahead. Amen

May Allah Aza'Wa-Jall bless your little daughter good health and well-being and remove all your and your family's worries and difficulties during this time. Amin.

May Allah grant her early recovery . Lots of love and blessing to the little soul .

I prayed immediately when I saw this bro. All my prayers are with you, may the Lord protect and nurse her back to health.

May Allah giver a speedy and full recovery.

Dont worry she will be fine soon, our prayers are with you.

All our Duas for Eshaal's health. She will be fully recovered very soon Insha'Allah. Masha'Allah she is a beautiful baby.

@Arsalan bhai, It is always saddening when innocents suffer and especially so when children suffer. May she be cured as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom