What's new

Need your prayers for my daughter Eshaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i need a personal favour
My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
I beg you all to please pray for her from your heart! Please!!

May Allah Bless her with good health. I also have an eleven months old daughter i can completely imagine what you are going through right now. Having your lil baby sick is always the worst experience but always remember to pray to Allah during this time inshallah she will be jumping around soon. Also Take care of yourself that is the most important thing for you and your family.

My daughter Eshaal, 11 months old is seriously ill. Suffering from what looks like intestine blockage and may need surgery.
So sorry to hear this, may the lord shine his light on your little flower and her recovery is rapid.

I'll pray for her, keep us updated.

May ALLAH PAK bless her with recovery and Health. Ameen

She will be alright, bro.

I'll pray for her with core of my heart....

Sorry to hear this @Arsalan.
May the little one have the strength and blessings to fight the odds and come out as a winner.
Prayers and best wishes sent your way to little one and whole family.

Being a father to daughter myself i can feel your pain brother and will remember you and your daughter in my prayers. Allah SWT shafa atta kera.
May I also suggest to get a second opinion as well regarding intestine blockage. Sometimes the issue isnt that big as the incompetent doctors make it turn out to be. Baqi Allah bhatar kera app ki or app ki family ka lia. Ameen

stay strong insallah she will get well soon.

Recite as often as you can and knowing the meaning. Works as good for medical emergencies as for lost keys.
From my experience Allah mian likes this particular one.
CE3AF09F-A1A3-4144-B995-8B5AD15F3B2F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom