What's new

Need Urgent Help From Mods or Members.

But how to clear the cache? I can only clear history & did almost 40 times.

I am assuming you're using IE. If you have IE8 you can do this:

Press ALT-T > Select Internet Options

Under General TAB look for Delete Browsing History and click the Delete button.

It will give several options to delete. You can delete whatever you wish to, just make sure Delete Cookies is selected as well.

We will look into this issue. I replicated this problem using Google Chrome.

You need to clear all you cookies

If you're using Google Chrome

Manage cookies - Google Chrome Help

If you're using IE

How to delete cookie files in Internet Explorer

If Firefox then:

Deleting cookies | How to | Firefox Help

If any other browser, let us know which one.

Please note, you will need to log in again after clearing cookies.

I clear search history & cache & followed the instructions provided on that site & close the browser & restart but still same mobile version.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

I am assuming you're using IE. If you have IE8 you can do this:

Press ALT-T > Select Internet Options

Under General TAB look for Delete Browsing History and click the Delete button.

It will give several options to delete. You can delete whatever you wish to, just make sure Delete Cookies is selected as well.

No I'm using Fire Fox.

I clear search history & cache & followed the instructions provided on that site & close the browser & restart but still same mobile version.

After doing that did you have to log in again? If you didn't have to log in again that means your cookies were not cleared. Remember Cache can mean several things, you need to clear specifically cookies. Which browser (and it's version) are you using?

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

No I'm using Fire Fox.

For firefox follow the pictorial link I gave you. Remember, its not about Cache (cache is more like pictures you see on web pages) but about cookies where site settings are saved.

But how to clear the cache? I can only clear history & did almost 40 times.

Delete cookies for a single site on Firefox:

To delete cookies for one site:

1.At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click OptionsOn the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences...At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Edit menu and select PreferencesAt the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options...On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences...At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Edit menu and select Preferences....

2.Select the Privacy panel.

3.Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.

2011-06-23-05-05-19-7e4dda.png

4.Click Show Cookies.... The Cookies window will appear.

2011-06-23-05-33-39-49e242.png

5.In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. The cookies that match your search will be displayed.

6.Select the cookie(s) in the list to remove and click Remove Cookie.

ab963d736461b221f497eb33a7f09b1a-1260044801-604-3.png

◦Select the first cookie and press Shift+End to select all the cookies in the list.

7.Click Close to closeClose the Cookies window.

Restart browser..

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Delete all cookies in Fire fox:

To delete all cookies stored on your computer:

1.At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button, go over to the History menu (click on the Tools menu in Windows XP) and select Clear Recent History....On the menu bar, click on the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History....At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History....At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History....On the menu bar, click on the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History....

2.Set Time range to clear to Everything.

3.Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.

4.Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.

ab963d736461b221f497eb33a7f09b1a-1260044801-604-2.png

5.Click Clear Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.

Restart browser..

After doing that did you have to log in again? If you didn't have to log in again that means your cookies were not cleared. Remember Cache can mean several things, you need to clear specifically cookies. Which browser (and it's version) are you using?

Actually i have 2 browsers install IE9 & Mozilla/5.0 Firefox/3.5.2. I Login from any of the above mentioned & from cellphone i login once or twice in month. I tried to clear cookies as well as cache & than logged in again but still i get same mob ver.

if the OP still couldnt do what the rest of us do multiple times every day...specially after so much detailed instruction...
there are slim chances he will ever be able to do it :)

^^

some body need to put up a video tutorial-

and i think Admin should make videos for future references-

OP- switch the browser- go for chrome-

The last thing i think i should do is to uninstall both browsers & reinstall them, do you guys recommend that?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

^^

some body need to put up a video tutorial-

and i think Admin should make videos for future references-

OP- switch the browser- go for chrome-

No Sir, i tried each & everything as mentioned by Asim bhai & later by hembo(i think) & restart the browser but it is same thing.

The last thing i think i should do is to uninstall both browsers & reinstall them, do you guys recommend that?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

No Sir, i tried each & everything as mentioned by Asim bhai & later by hembo(i think) & restart the browser but it is same thing.

My opinion ?

WOW !!

[/COLOR]Delete all cookies in Fire fox:

To delete all cookies stored on your computer:

1.At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button, go over to the History menu (click on the Tools menu in Windows XP) and select Clear Recent History....On the menu bar, click on the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History....At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History....At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History....On the menu bar, click on the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History....

2.Set Time range to clear to Everything.

3.Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.

4.Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.

ab963d736461b221f497eb33a7f09b1a-1260044801-604-2.png

5.Click Clear Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.

Restart browser..

I Did all this mentioned here.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

My opinion ?

WOW !!

Yup, that too........

Back
Top Bottom