What's new

Need Urgent Help From Mods or Members.

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I need some information how to exit the mobile version of PDF & get back to normal 1.0 version on my laptop, actually i switch to mobile version as PDF was working very slow on default 1.0 but now i don't know how to get back. Please i need urgent reply(or PM). Will appriciate whoever help. Thanks.

Go to bottom of this page (or any other page of Defence.pk). You'll see a green stripe with "contact us", "Pakistan Defence Forum", "Archive" & "Top" option on the right hand side of this tab. On the left hand side of the same tab you'll will see a Quick style chooser drop down menu with options of "Mobile Style", "Pakistan Defence 1.0" & "New Check". Select "Pakistan Defence 1.0" from this menu & your problem should be solved..

Hope this helps..

Regards

Go to bottom of this page (or any other page of Defence.pk). You'll see a green stripe with "contact us", "Pakistan Defence Forum", "Archive" & "Top" option on the right hand side of this tab. On the left hand side of the same tab you'll will see a Quick style chooser drop down menu with options of "Mobile Style", "Pakistan Defence 1.0" & "New Check". Select "Pakistan Defence 1.0" from this menu & your problem should be solved..

Hope this helps..

Regards

There is nothing at the bottom of this page, after the reply/message/comment box there is no tab & at the above of the page there are just 6 tabs "Forum", "NewPost", "User CP", "Search", "Desktop" & "Log Off".

Thanks 4 reply though.

ok, here is what i did when i switched to mobile version

i logged out

then there is option 'go to forum index'

and i got back to normal version

Ok, now I have switched to mobile mode and can't go back to normal mode.. :lol:

Anyway browsed the suggestion thread & am quoting WebMaster..

I have fixed it, however once you choose it, the only way to go back to normal skin would be to clear cache and restart the browser

Ok, now I have switched to mobile mode and can't go back to normal mode.. :lol:

Anyway browsed the suggestion thread & am quoting WebMaster..

But how to clear the cache? I can only clear history & did almost 40 times.

Back
Top Bottom