What's new

Need help guys!!!

INDIAN SOLDIER

Reaction score
Guys, I am planning to buy a decent headphone for music within 6k INR.

Wireless, not a need but should have nice surround sound. Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Anything from BOSE and Sennheiser will fit the job.

I don't wanna go with ear bud type headphones, so Bose can't make it I think. Sennheiser is the good option, but I can't decide as no of models are available in market. Anyone you know have better performance?

Bro - consider reading the link attached , I always tell my kids , if you want to be a doctor , you wont be able to hear faint heart murmur with damadged ear drums . Plus their are other dangers too , read on

HeadWize - Article: Preventing Hearing Damage When Listening With Headphones (A HeadWize Headphone Guide)

11-year-old wearing headphones when hit by train

Global Toronto | Man wearing headphones has serious injuries after being hit by car

Thanks Jabalultariq for your kind reply. Actually I am not intend to use while driving or moving. Usually music makes me feel relax from hectic work, so chances of accident get reduced to some extent.

As far as hearing loss is concern, yup you are absolutely right. I will have to think that way too.

Thanks again! (BTW I did not expect such suggestion here :D)

I have a recommendation. It called KOSS PORTA PRO.

It looks classy, not on liking of many, but it is hell of a great product.

i bought it from ebay.co.uk after having read the review in CNET.

It costs around 3500+ in ebay.in.

photo.JPG

CNET Editors' Review

CNET Editors' Rating

stars
Excellent
Design: 8.0
Features: 8.0
Performance: 9.0
Reviewed by: Justin Yu
Released on: 01/01/1984
Reviewed on: 04/22/2008
Edited by: Jasmine France
Apr 08

The good: The Koss PortaPro Headphones combine a functional design with excellent 3D sound and a low price tag.
The bad: Hair gets caught in the collapsible band; some people will dislike the '80s aesthetic.

The bottom line: Koss hit a home run with the PortaPros. Love or hate the design, there's no denying the sound quality here: they're the ideal companion for mobile audiophiles and home theater enthusiasts.

With so many funky headphone designs flooding the market right now, it's getting harder and harder to choose which one to buy. Instead of showing you the latest snazzy set of cans, we're taking you back in time to showcase the Koss PortaPros. These headphones are the ultimate in retro chic and are guaranteed to get a few comments, but you won't hear them thanks to the beautiful symphony of sound flooding your ears. For $50, we're hard-pressed to find another set that rivals their sound quality and quirky design

Indian ebay link

KOSS PORTAPRO PORTA-PRO HEADPHONES NEW RETAIL BOX FACTORY SEALED FREE SHIP (Rs. 3348)

Last edited by a moderator:
BEATS by Dr Dre are the Best in quality wise (you can fold, are light weight, unbreakable wire, are noise cancelling etc...) Inside the box you will get a cleaning cloth, extra wire with mic, and portable bag.

Studio:

beats_by_dre1.jpg

Detox:

beats-by-dr-dre-studio-pro-detox-headphones-new-35c5.jpg

Mixer:

a6c1c_1315339635_w630_h382.jpg

Solo HD (I have this one):
Beats-Solo-HD-PRODUCT-Red-Special-Edition-Headphones-0.jpg

Thanks a lot Skull and Bones for helping me considering options.
Thanks Spark for details of Koss along with reviews, moreover you are using it. Certainly I will look for that personally.
Thanks cb4. Dr Dre is new to me. So, I will have to seek for further reviews and would love to experience if possible in NCR.

Back
Top Bottom