What's new

Near pakistan border, Deesa could turn into full fledged IAF airbase: Official

IAF too ALWAYS PUT INTERCEPTOR WITH AIR SUPERIORTY SQN,thats a know fact ?? i gotta my coushin in airforce posted in jamnagar said that next year there will be a full SU-30mki,right now the strength is 12.

what the **** is this?????? why are you telling the strength??

are you kinda mole or something or what?

what the **** is this?????? why are you telling the strength??

are you kinda mole or something or what?

what you think paf dont know :rofl::rofl: man you have to read sir murad's posts :D

BTW rahim yar khan air base near indian border is operational since BORDER film:rofl:

i just don't understand why are you discussing about what Aircrafts would be stationed there??

I don't think any one here is anymore Indian. Is this a joke to you??? Telling your capability to an outsider???
NOnsense!!!

woho chill newbee
this forum is just to discuss such things only.
and we are not compromising on anything by telling about our capability. we are not revealing any classified information. this information is available to everyone even if we dont discuss it here. even the IAF officially declares which planes it will station at which base.:coffee:
btw welcome to forum

woho chill newbee
this forum is just to discuss such things only.
and we are not compromising on anything by telling about our capability. we are not revealing any classified information. this information is available to everyone even if we dont discuss it here. even the IAF officially declares which planes it will station at which base.:coffee:
btw welcome to forum

yeah but do they tell how many??

yes. they tell number of squadrens. and even we are also just guessing. if we can know it for sure then off course pakistan's ISI can know it. so its not at all a secret hence chill.:cheers:

yeah but when an Indian discloses it whose cousin(in Indian airforce) told him about the strength. what do you have to say on this???
he should rather keep quite.

Last edited:
yeah but when an Indian discloses it whose cousin told him about the strength. what do you have to say on this???
he should rather keep quite.

man you are just overreacting. this things are not secret so its not a problem to discuss them in open. nobody is sharing coordinates of our nuke installations.

An airbase that close to the border will not house MKIs. Our flankers are deployed a considerable distance away from any potential conflict zone, in "safe havens" like Pune, Bareilly, etc., so they are both safe from a preemptive strike and can make the best use of their long-range capabilities.

This particular airbase will house either MiG-29s, Tejas, or the MMRCA winner.

man you are just overreacting. this things are not secret so its not a problem to discuss them in open. nobody is sharing coordinates of our nuke installations.

but telling the number of aircraft stationed on an airbase near border, is a confidential info as far as I know and yes it is.
how ISI figures it out I dont know but when people like Kapoor are exposing it whose brother is in IAF. Then what do you call it?
it should not matter if pakistanis know it, what should matter is we should not assure it.

but telling the number of aircraft stationed on an airbase near border, is a confidential info as far as I know and yes it is.
how ISI figures it out I dont know but when people like Kapoor are exposing it whose brother is in IAF. Then what do you call it?
it should not matter if pakistanis know it, what should matter is we should not assure it.
disclosing confidential things is definitely disgusting.
look when IAF itself discloses number of squadrens at particular air base then its no secret. and had it been a secret his brother wouldnt have shared it with him also. defence guys are really professional and careful about sensible information and i know it from my personal experiece(dont ask me how).

and this is my last reply,if even after this you feel talking about number and types of planes is not good then you are free to think so

You didnt get that line...Or did you ?? Cause it was not aimed at you.

Yes I know it wasn't aimed at me.

Think about it..as I said. You wont find that stupid. Only if you 'think' about it.

Yeah. I thinked about it still it is stupid. Now you better think about it.:)

In wartime, a portion of the total crafts are dispersed from their home bases to other places based on operational requirements.

If we have say a squdron of Su 30 mki at Jamnagar, in war it is not necessary that all 18-20 crafts will operate from Jamnagar only.

Read about 1971 battle of Longewala, the IAF hunters that operated from Jaisalmer were originally based at.......... ( Do the reading and you will know!;))

So, take a chill pill, dude!:cheers:

And BTW, welcome to the forum!:welcome:

In wartime, a portion of the total crafts are dispersed from their home bases to other places based on operational requirements.

If we have say a squdron of Su 30 mki at Jamnagar, in war it is not necessary that all 18-20 crafts will operate from Jamnagar only.

Read about 1971 battle of Longewala, the IAF hunters that operated from Jaisalmer were originally based at.......... ( Do the reading and you will know!;))

So, take a chill pill, dude!:cheers:

And BTW, welcome to the forum!:welcome:

its not about how much air craft you move, it's about the capability of the air base(weapon storage and all) and how many aircrafts it can hold.

If it become a IAF Base the Fighter will be Tajes or MMRCA or Any other old aircraft in our inventory, there is no use of deploy a Long Range Fighter like Su-30MKI near the border @ forward bases..

Back
Top Bottom