What's new

NDTV Exclusive: How Hamas Assembles and Fires Rockets

Shatterpoint

BANNED
Reaction score
"Gaza: In the minutes before the ceasefire kicked in at Gaza this morning, Hamas fired a flurry of rockets towards Israel - 30 according to some counts.

Israel has argued that that these rockets are fired from civilian areas, and this is why its retaliatory strikes can result in civilian casualties.

But this morning, NDTV witnessed one such rocket silo being created under a tent right next to the hotel where our team was staying. Minutes later, we saw the rocket being fired, just before the 72-hour ceasefire came into effect.

It began with a mysterious tent with a blue canopy that bobbed up yesterday (August 4) at 6:30 am in an open patch of land next to our window. We saw three men making a multitude of journeys in and out of the tent, sometimes with wires.

An hour later, they emerged, dismantled the tent, changed their clothes and walked away.

The next morning - today - we woke to news of the 72-hour ceasefire but just before it was to take effect, the rocket next to our hotel was fired. There was a loud explosion and a whooshing sound. The cloud of smoke that rose was captured by our cameraperson.

This report is being aired on NDTV and published on ndtv.com after our team left the Gaza strip - Hamas has not taken very kindly to any reporting of its rockets being fired. But just as we reported the devastating consequences of Israel's offensive on Gaza's civilians, it is equally important to report on how Hamas places those very civilians at risk by firing rockets deep from the heart of civilian zones. "

NDTV Exclusive: How Hamas Assembles and Fires Rockets - NDTV

And yet these Muslim terrorist claim Israel is killing women and children, but these terrorist are using women and children as human shields, firing rockets into Israel from civilian areas, hope Israel bombs the shit out of them. Disgusting pieces of filth, **** I hate terrorist, should be skinned alive the lot of them.

I saw that exclusive video.Till now I thought Hamas might have some honour.But now got it.They are just a bunch of cowards.What type of humans are they?Installing rocket silos in densely populated and then provoke Israelis.
Hamas and Israel both are same .Two sides of a same coin.
Attacking an enemy by taking shield behind the densely populated areas is a pathetic coward act.
Poor Palestinians these Hamas and Israelis are judt playing games with their life.

I saw that exclusive video.Till now I thought Hamas might have some honour.But now got it.They are just a bunch of cowards.What type of humans are they?Installing rocket silos in densely populated and then provoke Israelis.
Hamas and Israel both are same .Two sides of a same coin.
Attacking an enemy by taking shield behind the densely populated areas is a pathetic coward act.
Poor Palestinians these Hamas and Israelis are judt playing games with their life.

What do you want the Israelis to do? Continue to get bombed by these disgusting Muslim terrorist? Israeli is not India, they aren't going to lie down after having their innocent civilians killed.

What do you want the Israelis to do? Continue to get bombed by these disgusting Muslim terrorist? Israeli is not India, they aren't going to lie down after having their innocent civilians killed.

The only disgusting monkey is you..............

The only disgusting monkey is you..............

ROFLMAO yep like I care what you think, keep supporting terrorist, I bet you are one of these people who will go on the street and celebrate when Muslim terrorist kill innocent people in other countries, but will scream and beat your chest when those same terrorist are killed, well done.

ROFLMAO yep like I care what you think, keep supporting terrorist, I bet you are one of these people who will go on the street and celebrate when Muslim terrorist kill innocent people in other countries, but will scream and beat your chest when those same terrorist are killed, well done.

Yes Muslim Terrorist. We kill with arms and ammo and your civilized kind kill with piety, kindness, remorse, flowers. Like Hitler did Stalin did I bet they were Muslim at some point. So keep supporting your beloved bastard state of israhell it deserves you pity.

Yes Muslim Terrorist. We kill with arms and ammo and your civilized kind kill with piety, kindness, remorse, flowers. Like Hitler did Stalin did I bet they were Muslim at some point. So keep supporting your beloved bastard state of israhell it deserves you pity.

lol keep going, yes I will support keep supporting Israel, a nation standing despite constant attacks from terrorist and surrounded by so called "peaceful Muslims"

lol keep going, yes I will support keep supporting Israel, a nation standing despite coming from constant attacks from terrorist and surrounded by so called "peaceful Muslims"
they are recruiting monkeys all the time go join your fellow bastards show the world what peace truly is:cheers:

lol you are funny, you can keep going, why don;t you go join your fellow brothers and help save the Muslims, instead of sitting behind your computer talking shit.

you can start by taking your own medicine

When I left Gaza, Palestinian rockets were landing uncomfortably close to Erez crossing. When the alert sounded, our Israeli driver leapt out, leaving the engine running, and took cover behind a wall. It is very frightening to be caught up in a rocket attack like that. Israeli civilians have been protected by the Iron Dome anti-missile system, by a big investment in civil defence (in the border town of Sderot, even the bus stops double as bomb shelters) and because their people are trained from childhood about how to take cover.

Now, from where these rockets are being fired from? Are they being fired from an isolated land or are they fired from civilian areas?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom