What's new

Naya Pakistan: News and Developments

I think idiots of PTI shouldn't make and post these kind of videos and put lives of these people at risk. We still haven't eradicated terrorism yet, and it will take even longer to identify and neutralize sleeping cells. I hope some sane person of PTI or at-least LEAs will tell these fools (even some Ministers themselves are asking to make video to show off) not to do these publicity stunts and put lives in danger.

I think idiots of PTI shouldn't make and post these kind of videos and put lives of these people at risk. We still haven't eradicated terrorism yet, and it will take even longer to identify and neutralize sleeping cells. I hope some sane person of PTI or at-least LEAs will tell these fools (even some Ministers themselves are asking to make video to show off) not to do these publicity stunts and put lives in danger.
Well I agree with you 100% here. This is an idiot approach and publicizing no security is even more dangerous.

We need to balance our trade with all countries. Increase exports and reduce imports of non-essential items. A total ban on importing items that we can produce in-house.

We need to immediately increase the fee for NATO supplies as they cause a lot of wear and tear to our infrastructure. Make them buy transit insurance for all supplies through Pakistani insurance companies. Make them hire Pakistan based in-transit security, etc.

Make all foreign electronics companies to set up repair centers in every province and invest a defined percentage of the revenue they earn from here.

Charge income and sales tax on all social networking sites operating in Pakistan and make them setup support offices in Pakistan.

@PakSword @Arsalan @Farah Sohail @El_Swordsmen @IceCold @BHarwana @Realistic Change plz bear with me for the following 10 min video about Asad Umar first and the biggest challenge of appointments facing Naya Pakistan:

Now plz consider the recent Phone call controversy between Pompio and IK. How the anti-IK media sided with US version led by Geo anchors like Talat Hussain against our own Foreign Office's version.

Consider the fact that all anti-IK media is doing since PTI assumed power is malign it as nothing new but a continuation of the same old.

This is a considered campaign to malign the image of IK in the eyes of General Public, specially Ex-pats so they don't come forward to support PTI Government with any verve financially as was being anticipated and expected by PTI.

This leaves few short term avenues as our media is already hell bent on squeesing what might be potentially available for any economic recovery program by maligning the fresh PTI Government in petty controversies.

I think that PTI and Asad Umer should look into creating investment opportunities in Thar coal, Baluchistan and Northern Areas precious metal and stones mines respectively etc etc but most importantly what the care taker Foreign minister mentioned about contract award to ExxonMobil for off-shore oil drilling and possibility of large Oil reserves in Baluchistan near Iranian border.

I'm not blowing it out of proportion but only stating a few avenues that can be fast tracked to attract foreign investment and help strengthen the economy on one hand and boost confidence of smaller investers at the same time while putting a cork on some of the Anti PTI Media Loudmouths.
---------------------------------------​
Oil reserves report clarified
From the Dawn NewspaperUpdated August 08, 2018

KARACHI: Caretaker Federal Minister Abdullah Hussain Haroon on Tuesday issued a statement regarding a news item published in Dawn under the headline “Major oil find near Pak-Iran border” that had quoted the minister as saying that ExxonMobil was “close to hitting huge oil reserves near the Pak-Iran border.”

In his statement clarifying the news report, the minister said that “ExxonMobil has purchased a block of Pakistani deep sea drilling off the Indus Delta for exploration. Their drilling is yet to start as depths are very intense, but they are very hopeful of success in discovering a big cache of oil.”

---------------------------------------------

As an off the cuff idea to promote tourism in the long run; There can also be guided tour opportunities for attracting tourists from around the globe to visit dedicated and/ or "specially upgraded and catered for tourists" precious stone mines in northern areas too.

---------------------------------

Now to some criticism that is becoming inevitable. We all know that new Government will make some blunders initially and will take its time to settle down but the sooner the settling down happens, the more better and fruitful it will be for PTI and Pakistan.

It took PTI financial team led by Asad Umer well over a week and about 10 days to sack President of National bank who is a known corrupt and right hand man of Dar. They didn't even initiate proceedings for his name to be put on ECL.

Then, on the same tenth day, they appoint the point man of Shahbaz as FBR chairman, not a nice way to start is it?

They do absolutely nothing to remove the statebank president or move against him who failed misrably to do anything of worth on bringing back Swiss Bank stashes while he was chairman FBR.

The recent apointments are known PMLN stooges yet we find PTI relying on the same stooges to work on undoing and/ or moving to hold themselves accountable their own presided affairs.

The buck has to be stop now, Imran Khan needs things to be reassesed and rectified...not a very stable foundation being laid as of yet by his team.

Last edited:
Imran Khan visits GHQ with his team. Pictures speak louder than words as the confidence displayed by Imran Khan only shows that when you are not corrupt yourself then you can chair such meetings with confidence indeed.

Dl3Evb9XgAEMjBw.jpg

Last edited:
Imran Khan visits GHQ with his team. Pictures speak louder than words as the confidence displayed by Imran Khan only shows that when you are not corrupt yourself then you can chair such meetings with confidence indeed.

For Tammo Rani with love @Tameem, Headmaster indeed, lol :

For Tammo Rani with love @Tameem, Headmaster indeed, lol :

They also feel pride in saluting him

Back
Top Bottom