What's new

Naya Pakistan: News and Developments

IMG_20180831_112756.jpg

When you have a PM of the stature of IK, such things do not come as a surprise. military only had to step up because the government was not functioning and for that military was blamed for over stepping where as the blame should had been on the government for not doing their job and only doing corruption and money laundering.

Looks like Prime Minister Imran Khan is indeed on the ball, AlhamduLillah!

Imran Khan has a meeting with senior journalists and answers tough questions and faces criticism with patience and objectivity.

Now there is just one more aspect that PM has to address himself. I hope that he keeps in touch with his well wisher critics in media directly instead of through PTI's media team, which has often proven itself as uninformed, far too slow to react at best, and scrambling to put two and two together in the face of fluid situations and media onslaughts such as the recent heli saga and Pakpatan incident.

The thing that intrigued me is Imran Khan praised CJP for taking notice of the Pakpatan controversy and was satisfied that CJP will get to the bottom of the issue now that he has taken it up himself.

Imran Khan clearifies and reiterates his stance and resolve against corruption. The coming days will see a start of unprecedented accountability drive.

PMLN and PPP stooges can shout all they want on social media, electronic and print alike. It will be all about Accountability, Accountability and accountability against the corrupt.

@Arsalan @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Moonlight @BHarwana @Zibago @war&peace @Ali Tariq
@Path-Finder @IceCold @Mugen @Verve @Dastaan @Beethoven @tps77 @The Accountant @Radd-ul-Fasaad @Hiraa @LoveIcon @Men in Green

Although I don't entirely support every view of the veteran journalist myself too but I am really really sad that Imran Khan did not invite Haroon Rasheed @haroon_natamam in today's meeting with news anchors. So what if HR the journalist lets it be known to all whenever he finds IK or his decisions at fault. He has unmatched history of supporting IK through thick and thin, well, mostly thin, as it used to be the norm.

It really is a shame that opportunists like some of the ones invited today were given preference over the only journalist who supported Imran Khan when nobody had the wisdom, courage or vision to recognize the leader in the making.

I remember that I used to read Haroon Rasheed Sb.'s columns in the early years of PTI to stay informed about Imran Khan's political activities and how he was taking principled stances and moving on political issues and insider views about what Khan was thinking in general. I remember it all too well that when no other but Haroon Rasheed gave us hope that there is a leader in the making who will change the destiny of our country. That's no small deed if we are to throw everything else in some dustbin of cheap ungratefulness. Yes, I am sad today indeed.

A proper phone call to inform Haroon Rasheed about a future meeting with veteran journalists should have been the order of the day and the first mode of action instead of what we might hear now as an afterthought that PTI's media team, AKA Fawad Ch... would come up with as an excuse if ever asked by Khan himself but Khan should have personally catered for the veteran to be invited or informed in any case.

Haroon Rasheed is Imran Khan's "mentor" in more ways than one. People like Fawad Ch. who keep themselves embroiled in petty controversies that cause huge embarrassment to PTI like starting ridiculous helicopter mileage controversies out of thin air...can only expose their own complexes if they are indeed involved in this episode of not giving due respect to IK's guide since his earliest days in politics.

Dl9BdQYXsAIttPP.jpg

A more detailed assessment of Imran Khan's candid meeting with journalists.

This is probably the biggest development on media front since Imran Khan assumed power as PM. I am not going to sugar coat what I think after reading, watching and listening to some of the attending journalists. Following are just my views and you can certainly disagree with my assumptions and understanding:

It is not all doom and gloom but on the contrary, Imran Khan looked extremely relaxed and confident in the face of harsh criticism and daunting problems facing his Government and he shared some of the reasons for his confidence in off the record talk too while some hints are there at the end of this assessment too.

For starters, our worst fears are true. IK has been somewhat managed by DMG group babos to some extent and his bureaucracy advisers have managed to appoint their corrupt batch mates who were part of Fawad Hasan fawad's team of sharif goons and front men themselves.

Ch.Gulam hussain himself burst out in front of IK that if this is your buracucracy team then you should appoint fawad hasan fawad as your principal secretary too and still IK defended his appointments saying he had little choice and information available to that effect...wow thats candid for you.

IK even admitted that he knows less about these bureaucrats and is relying on his advisers...

Just as I guessed about PTI media team not keeping khan up to date on current affairs and Media propaganda... IK had 4 days old information about what were the leading issues doing rounds in Pakistani press and the propaganda about Maneka Issue. He didn't even know the GALI incident caught on camera by Fayazul hasan chohan nor his unnecessary vulgar out burst against stage actresses.

May Allah give Imran Khan the change of mind he needs to review his bureaucracy appointments as well as some of his ministers.

While most of his praise worthy decisions are being neglected by media altogether, it is people like Hasan Nisar who are highlighting IK's major achievements in just the first 9 days in media instead of info minister Fawad Chaudhry and Media team of PTI.

Fawad Chaudhry's only claim to fame after becoming Info minister is to create helicopter controversy instead of highlighting unprecedented steps by IK such as ban on discretionary and development funds, actually giving izzat to parliament unlike Nawaz and attending sessions by IK as well as holding regular cabinet meetings, making task forces for all major issues, crack down against endless VIP protocols of the past etc...

Fayyazul Hasan chohan has been equally as lethargic and loudmouth discussing petty issues of stage actresses and giving Galian to Samaa team off air while camera was still recording ala Aamir Liaqat style....

We found no mention from Chohan about CM Punjab who visited lahore hospitals at night to check their conditions so that he does not cause unnecessary hindrance to patients and general public alike...thats unprecedented care and thoughtfulness by Buzdar yet no mention of it by his spokesman in any presser or media talk but finding time to bad mounth actresses... Amazing.

Our Circus Media personel wasted 60 minutes out of 90 on Khawar Maneka petty issue instead of Economy or Foreign relations goes to show the sleaze mentality of Media indeed. The thing that intrigued me is Imran Khan praised CJP for taking notice of the Pakpatan controversy and was satisfied that CJP will get to the bottom of the issue now that he has taken it up himself.

Imran Khan clearifies and reiterates his stance and resolve against corruption. The coming days will see a start of unprecedented accountability drive.

Its not all doom and gloom as mentioned earlier but for his bureaucratic appointments, IK should review his appointments now instead of after 3 months as he stated.

Hopefully, after this current round of heart to heart, he will surely review his bureaucratic appointments and make changes now instead of waiting 3 months for judging their time wasting games to do the same.

The biggest outtakes from the meet are also unprecedented:
1.First time in history, Government, Judiciary and Army are all on the same page.
2. and and and China, Qatar, Turkey and Saudia as in our friendly nations have all stated that they are ready to renegotiate previous deals and help Pakistan out of the corruption riddled contracts and projects of the past.

For references sake, apart from Breaking Views with Malik, plz watch Ch gulam hussain program and Sadia Afzaal's show as it testifies what klasra and Hamid Mir said in breaking views too and as is reported elsewhere in other news sources...

First link is breaking views with Malik:

Second link is Ch.Gulam Hussains program on the topic:

@Arsalan @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Moonlight @BHarwana @Zibago @war&peace @Ali Tariq
@Path-Finder @IceCold @Mugen @Verve @Dastaan @Beethoven @tps77 @The Accountant @Radd-ul-Fasaad @Hiraa @LoveIcon @Men in Green

This is probably the biggest development on media front since Imran Khan assumed power as PM. I am not going to sugar coat what I think after reading, watching and listening to some of the attending journalists. Following are just my views and you can certainly disagree with my assumptions and understanding:

It is not all doom and gloom but on the contrary, Imran Khan looked extremely relaxed and confident in the face of harsh criticism and daunting problems facing his Government and he shared some of the reasons for his confidence in off the record talk too while some hints are there at the end of this assessment too.

For starters, our worst fears are true. IK has been somewhat managed by DMG group babos to some extent and his bureaucracy advisers have managed to appoint their corrupt batch mates who were part of Fawad Hasan fawad's team of sharif goons and front men themselves.

Ch.Gulam hussain himself burst out in front of IK that if this is your buracucracy team then you should appoint fawad hasan fawad as your principal secretary too and still IK defended his appointments saying he had little choice and information available to that effect...wow thats candid for you.

IK even admitted that he knows less about these bureaucrats and is relying on his advisers...

Just as I guessed about PTI media team not keeping khan up to date on current affairs and Media propaganda... IK had 4 days old information about what were the leading issues doing rounds in Pakistani press and the propaganda about Maneka Issue. He didn't even know the GALI incident caught on camera by Fayazul hasan chohan nor his unnecessary vulgar out burst against stage actresses.

May Allah give Imran Khan the change of mind he needs to review his bureaucracy appointments as well as some of his ministers.

While most of his praise worthy decisions are being neglected by media altogether, it is people like Hasan Nisar who are highlighting IK's major achievements in just the first 9 days in media instead of info minister Fawad Chaudhry and Media team of PTI.

Fawad Chaudhry's only claim to fame after becoming Info minister is to create helicopter controversy instead of highlighting unprecedented steps by IK such as ban on discretionary and development funds, actually giving izzat to parliament unlike Nawaz and attending sessions by IK as well as holding regular cabinet meetings, making task forces for all major issues, crack down against endless VIP protocols of the past etc...

Fayyazul Hasan chohan has been equally as lethargic and loudmouth discussing petty issues of stage actresses and giving Galian to Samaa team off air while camera was still recording ala Aamir Liaqat style....

We found no mention from Chohan about CM Punjab who visited lahore hospitals at night to check their conditions so that he does not cause unnecessary hindrance to patients and general public alike...thats unprecedented care and thoughtfulness by Buzdar yet no mention of it by his spokesman in any presser or media talk but finding time to bad mounth actresses... Amazing.

Our Circus Media personel wasted 60 minutes out of 90 on Khawar Maneka petty issue instead of Economy or Foreign relations goes to show the sleaze mentality of Media indeed. The thing that intrigued me is Imran Khan praised CJP for taking notice of the Pakpatan controversy and was satisfied that CJP will get to the bottom of the issue now that he has taken it up himself.

Its not all doom and gloom as mentioned earlier but for his bureaucratic appointments, IK should review his appointments now instead of after 3 months as he stated.

Hopefully, after this current round of heart to heart, he will surely review his bureaucratic appointments and make changes now instead of waiting 3 months for judging their time wasting games to do the same.

1.First time in history, Government, Judiciary and Army are all on the same page.
2. and and and China, Qatar, Turkey and Saudia as in our friendly nations have all stated that they are ready to renegotiate previous deals and help Pakistan out of the corruption riddled contracts and projects of the past.

For references sake, apart from Breaking Views with Malik, plz watch Ch gulam hussain program and Sadia Afzaal's show as it testifies what klasra and Hamid Mir said in breaking views too and as is reported elsewhere in other news sources...

Ch Ghulam is a very upright individual and I stand by his concerns. The issue is genuine, I hope Imran manages to get his strategy right. The corrupt Bureaucrat is appearing to be a bigger menace then nawaz tubbar and zaradi. If those crooks can be persuaded to go on the righteous path than great. If not then they need to be dealt with. This nation cannot be made hostage at the hand of these leeches.

Keeping the PM in the dark about matters of the state is NOT acceptable.

This is awesome

Capture.PNG

When you have a PM of the stature of IK, such things do not come as a surprise. military only had to step up because the government was not functioning and for that military was blamed for over stepping where as the blame should had been on the government for not doing their job and only doing corruption and money laundering.

Bro i have worked with beaurecracy .. our dilema is that only those individuals are promoted that corrupted to the core ... Rest are left alone at lower levels ... Believe me it would have easy task that he remove the top layer and replace it with junior officers ... At max he had to fight in court but junior officers would have ruin it due to lack id experienece ... The right way of doing things is bringing everyone on board including the problem child .... Use them intelligently ... Use controls , constant monitoring ... Only senior officials can deliver now its the job of IK how to drive them ... And this is the key ...

Good analysis mate!!..since I don't have my own. I was hoping to move away from the Pakistan's petty politics once Imran Khan comes to power since it is not one of my original set of interests or fortes, it is just an acquired taste for the sake of the country and wanted to see an honest leader at helm of affairs which Alhamdulillah has happened.

These are the challenges and he needs to be very smart and needs a CEO like brain to manage his managers. I hope and pray he is able to do that. I have voiced and conveyed my displeasure over how Fawad Hussain Ch. has mishandled the job, he is not up to the task. Rest Allah knows best. I leave at that. Long Live Pakistan and Long Live Imran Khan.

Sorry about not posting link of Sadia Afzaal's show as I had mentioned in my earlier post as reference:

The important issues discussed have been summarized in earlier post already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The best picture that describes how Rauf Klasra (as well as Ch.Gulam Hussain etc) tried to make Imran Khan understand his POV with all guns blazing looks indeed as is captioned in the picture. How so very candid and humble of Imran Khan. Media should now realize the gem of a Person we have as PM if not earlier. And Irshad Bhatti as well as journalists in presence all agree:

--------------------------------------------

Shahid Khaqan's by-election bid is heading full speed towards an all brakes fail dead end, lol.

Fiance Minister Asad Umer answers about Remittance System Reforms in Senate House as well as attracting foreign investment from expats using financial tools.

@Shane another must watch. Just watch the attitude of the Maulana from Diesel Party.

Maybe I can pour diesel on the moulana and set him alight! If he survives I will give him 1 Coroor. Good Idea?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom