What's new

Naya Pakistan: News and Developments

Shane

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please post developments related to Naya Pakistan initiative that represents Prime Minister Imran Khan's Vision for a progressive, just and developed Pakistan.

On my part, I am going to post as much constructive criticism as possible to help keep the direction of PTI Government and try to identify weak areas or loop holes to steer it towards its intended correct path if it looks like veering off of it.

All help in this regard will be much appreciated and respected. This is Sadqa-e-jaria too people, lets contribute positively as much as possible.

@Arsalan @PakSword @Farah Sohail @IceCold @Verve @BHarwana @Zibago @Moonlight @Imad.Khan @El_Swordsmen @Retired Troll @tps77 @Beethoven @Mugen @Rusty @Moonlight @django @Imran Khan @Stealth

عمران خان صاحب ایک دفعہ عشرت حسین صاحب کی یہ کتاب پڑھ لیں ایک بار اور صفحہ نمبر 105 ضرور پڑھ لیں اور پھر عشرت حسین کے بارے میں کچھ فیصلہ کریں

DlD1QXrXoAEvngC.jpg
DlD1QYZXcAAM0CO.jpg

This despite 56 companies scandal on top of sasti roti, laptop scheme, Aashiana housing, Metros and what not, that has this nation's billions wasted on loot and plunder of Shahbaz Shairfs appointed cronies is a mind boggling assessment by a guy who is set to advise, implement and oversee structural reforms on a multitude of Governance issues.​

عمران خان صاحب ایک دفعہ عشرت حسین صاحب کی یہ کتاب پڑھ لیں ایک بار اور صفحہ نمبر 105 ضرور پڑھ لیں اور پھر عشرت حسین کے بارے میں کچھ فیصلہ کریں

As Imran Khan said in his speech, he doesn't care if you voted for him or not, he will choose people that can help him make Naya Pakistan.

As Imran Khan said in his speech, he doesn't care if you voted for him or not, he will choose people that can help him make Naya Pakistan.

Indeed. I am not saying that Ishrat Hussain is not competent enough for the post, but that he is an opportunist type who should not be trusted blindly.

Pakistan's system is infested with corrupt and opportunists as well as achievers of the highest caliber, people with experience of working on exceptionally challenging projects and who hold important positions in our civil bureaucracy. The pit fall that has hampered Pakistan is that these people have been under the rule of the most corrupt politicians and rulers of Pakistan for decades and getting things done using these people will be the biggest challenge facing Imran Khan and PTI.

Imran Khan's job will be even tougher than what it looks like already too daunting; as he needs to achieve his dreams using the same lot that has been part of the most inherently corrupt status quo and system.

Indeed. I am not saying that Ishrat Hussain is not competent enough for the post, but that he is an opportunist type who should not be trusted blindly.

Pakistan's system is infested with corrupt and opportunists as well as achievers of the highest caliber, people with experience of working on exceptionally challenging projects and who hold important positions in our civil bureaucracy. The pit fall that has hampered Pakistan is that these people have been under the rule of the most corrupt politicians and rulers of Pakistan for decades and getting things done using these people will be the biggest challenge facing Imran Khan and PTI.

Imran Khan's job will be even tougher than what it looks like already too daunting; as he needs to achieve his dreams using the same lot that has been part of the most inherently corrupt status quo and system.

Appointment of all the advisers shud be performance based, either its Ishrat hussain or anyone else he shud be given clear targets and goals to achieve in maximum next six months, if he is able to deliver on time he shud continue and if not then he shud be asked to leave immediately its as simple as that.

Need scar tactics for the corrupt mafia to bring the looted money back to Pakistan. New government must set an example out of Zardari and Shahbaz Sharif by convicting them and sending them to jail for 10+ years. But unfortunately there are corruption in every level, NAB, FIA, Police and Judical system. I hope IK help improve these Instructions.

Imran khan shud absolutely completely and utterly shud take care of his security...

I agree ... protocol needs to go but not security...

I suggest instead of a convoy of 50 cars they need 2 identical Mercedes flanked by 4 6 * 6 armored vehicles like that developed by local company in pakistan (hamza apc) each one carrying a heavy machine gun on top for suppressing fire and 10 troops inside ...

That's more secure and more fire power than a line of unarmored cars that is currently norm

what i would really like to see is a boom in Pakistani film/entertainment. Heavily promote Pakistani shows, movies and music (from all languages not just urdu or Punjabi). Pakistan's movies don't have to be similar to india's where there's a bunch of gay *** cut-scenes of cringe worthy dancing. There can be TV series'/movies which promote IVC and the Mughal dynasties, a comedy series, animation films etc.. These are only suggestions from the top of my head. IMO a lot of the dumbing down of society has been due to the crap being imported from the eastern border. @Indus Pakistan
this is a trailer for an upcoming Pakistani animated movie. I'm sure there's a lot that can be improved but it seems animation is progressing.

Last edited:
PM Imran Khan announces action against CDA ‘corrupt mafia’

Prime Minister Imran Khan announced that he will take action against the Capital Development Authority’s “corrupt mafia”.

The prime minister was given a report on the 10-year performance of the Capital Development Authority (CDA).

Also read: CDA crushing Margalla hills, cutting forests to facilitate housing schemes: Nadeem Malik

“I will not tolerate corrupt elements in the CDA,” he said. He also directed the relevant authorities to solve the water crisis in Islamabad.

Also read: PM asks CDA to devise innovative solution for urban, rural land development

Islamabad, the capital of the country, has suffered a prolonged water crisis, especially during the hot summer months.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2018/08/p...-corrupt-mafia/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Bringing back money sent abroad illegally is top priority: Asad

ISLAMABAD: Shrugging off the $200 billion estimates about Pakistani wealth stashed in foreign banks, Finance Minister Asad Umar has said that the priority of the new government is to repatriate the ‘huge’ amount of funds transferred abroad through the illegal practice of money laundering.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1428335/bringing-back-money-sent-abroad-illegally-is-top-priority-asad

PCB Chairman Najam Sethi resigns, Ehsan Mani to replace him

There was a leadership change at the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Monday, with Najam Sethi resigning from his chairmanship of the board and being promptly replaced with Ehsan Mani by Prime Minister Imran Khan.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1428218/pcb-chairman-najam-sethi-resigns-ehsan-mani-to-replace-him

IMHO, IK should appoint Dr. Atta ur Rehman as his advisor to ministry of Science and Technology. Its sad to see how he missed such a great person.

View attachment 493337 View attachment 493338

This despite 56 companies scandal on top of sasti roti, laptop scheme, Aashiana housing, Metros and what not, that has this nation's billions wasted on loot and plunder of Shahbaz Shairfs appointed cronies is a mind boggling assessment by a guy who is set to advise, implement and oversee structural reforms on a multitude of Governance issues.​

In addition, his performance as Governor SBP was poor.

Back
Top Bottom