What's new

Naya Pakistan: News and Developments

Arif Alvi and Imran Ismail on the roads of Lahore without protocol.

Its all nice and dandy optics but Security is not a joke or considered lavish protocol.

Government's high ranking officials like President, PM, CMs and Governors should have appropriate security detail (instead of the obnoxiously large protocol entourage of the past).

This is necessary to deter terrorists who may be lurking for an opportune time or decide to take advantage to plan for some untoward incident after looking at such unnecessary bravado.

@Shane another must watch. Just watch the attitude of the Maulana from Diesel Party.

Maybe I can pour diesel on the moulana and set him alight! If he survives I will give him 1 Coroor. Good Idea?

Legendary, lol, Host : "Danda hay koi nai" :lol:

Arif Alvi and Imran Ismail on the roads of Lahore without protocol.

Its all nice and dandy optics but Security is not a joke or considered lavish protocol.

Government's high ranking officials like President, PM, CMs and Governors should have appropriate security detail (instead of the obnoxiously large protocol entourage of the past).

This is necessary to deter terrorists who may be lurking for an opportune time or decide to take advantage to plan for some untoward incident after looking at such unnecessary bravado.

Legendary, lol, Host : "Danda hay koi nai" :lol:
This is my take on it. Get a mine resistant vehicle and use these. I am not joking because you only need one vehicle instead of a convoy.

This is my take on it. Get a mine resistant vehicle and use these. I am not joking because you only need one vehicle instead of a convoy.
Not a bad idea due to the level of safety provided by the vehicle but they are highly visible and stick out like a sore thumb besides being easily identifiable and targeted if alone.
Then there is always the factor in any case, MRV or not, that you still need secondary vehicles to recover from and provide cover to a directly hit, multiple or secondary attackers targeting the affected mine resistant vehicle. I guess, that's why bomb proof VIP vehicles are used in their stead to not be so easily identifiable among multiple vehicles and decoys with assisting security personnel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

The most comprehensive report by Siddique Jan on SCP proceedings on Khawar Maneka Issue:

@django @Arsalan @PakSword @Farah Sohail @BHarwana @Zibago @Ali Tariq @Path-Finder @IceCold @tps77 @The Accountant

Not a bad idea due to the level of safety provided by the vehicle but they are highly visible and stick out like a sore thumb besides being easily identifiable and targeted if alone.
Then there is always the factor in any case, MRV or not, that you still need secondary vehicles to recover from and provide cover to a directly hit, multiple or secondary attackers targeting the affected mine resistant vehicle. I guess, that's why bomb proof VIP vehicles are used in their stead to not be so easily identifiable among multiple vehicles and decoys with assisting security personnel.

The most comprehensive report by Siddique Jan on SCP proceedings on Khawar Maneka Issue:

@django @Arsalan @PakSword @Farah Sohail @BHarwana @Zibago @Ali Tariq @Path-Finder @IceCold @tps77 @The Accountant
Thanks for the tag bhai, will watch it later.

Wow CJ rocks ... Pakistan is really changing ... Good job CJ sb...

Btw I want treatment in hospital lile sharjeel memon gets:lol:

Dl78rkTUUAEd76G.jpg:large

Pencil Khattak hijacking the party.

Any News on Madrassah reforms?
Number 17 on list of priorities.

They have a new strategy Shane bhai

Indeed but at least they are on a tightrope and Makafateamal means that their most friendly Senator in US has met his maker at such a coincidental time now that they needed him the most for some friendly leverage, MacCain.

370988_57105051.jpg

John McCain hosted a dinner in the honor of Asif Ali Zardari and his delegation.(Jan2017)

How Nawaz and Maryam would have loved to have had Asma Jahangir in their corner but for her coincidental death at a time that her recent past, end days pay masters needed her the most.

Screenshot_2018-09-03-19-01-48_1.jpg

You can call it my naivety but I'm sure at least Sharifs must be cursing their bad luck, lol.

Makaru wa makar Allah, InAllaha khairul makireen.

Number 17 on list of priorities.

Indeed but at least they are on a tightrope and Makafateamal means that their most friendly Senator in US has met his maker at such a coincidental time now that they needed him the most for some friendly leverage, MacCain.

View attachment 496374
John McCain hosted a dinner in the honor of Asif Ali Zardari and his delegation.(Jan2017)

How Nawaz and Maryam would have loved to have had Asma Jahangir in their corner but for her coincidental death at a time that her recent past, end days pay masters needed her the most.

View attachment 496377

You can call it my naivety but I'm sure at least Sharifs must be cursing their bad luck, lol.

Makaru wa makar Allah, InAllaha khairul makireen.

The texan war machine is only changing Angles not the course.

PPPP has still a couple of aces up their sleeves but as we all know. We are in makafat e amal. Humiliation awaits them on every Turn.

Makes a good study if anyone aspires to become a politician.

MakafateAmal for the Selfrighteous PMLN leadership.

As if on que, exposition galore...Sow shall you reap...MakafateAmal exposes Shahbaz for who the self righteous really are but first what MushahidUllah said:

Shahbaz Shairf couldnt recite Surah Kauthar completely and forgot the last verse. What will MushahidUllah say now about his leader when he objected on Aitezaz Ahsan that he forgot Surah Ikhlas.

Presidential Elections complete. Arif Alvi, The thirteenth President of Pakistan Got 353 votes, "Fazlu The PM Assassination Contractor" got 185, Aitezaz got 124 votes overall.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom