What's new

Naya Pakistan: News and Developments

so many scandals in such a short time has made me a bit dejected. Maybe its my fault, my expectations probably were unrealistic.

No scandal yet Al hamduLillah as per my view but media hype of controversial decisions and actions of an inexperienced lot coming to power for the first time. As per Faisal Wavda (Buzdar Maneka Issue); :Khanay ko daal na ho aur Murghee mi ja'ay" to adjust honay main time tu lagta hay, lol, a crude example but funny still.

As for Atif Mian being kicked out of Economic Advisory committee, Good Riddance AlhamduLillah!!!

Please tag me if you have any confusion about the principle on which Imran Khan kicked the economic genius from Princeton and not only won my heart once again but proved that he changes his decisions if there is Principled reasoning behind the call for changing it. @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Moonlight @Verve @IceCold @Mugen @tps77 @Arsalan @django @Retired Troll etc.

As I stated earlier, PTI government should do well to keep the focus of the Nation towards Dam building initiative instead of petty controversies created by nooni media.

Last edited:

One has to be very clear about the actual principle of why Qadyani's are different from other respected Pakistani minorities like Parsis, Christians, Sikhs and Hindus.

Qadyanis always portray themselves as Muslim instead of a non Muslim minority. It is only the people of Pakistan, its constitution and the law of the land that holds them to this fact of being a minority and not the Qadyanis themselves.

If only the Qadyanis acknowledge their own status of a Non-Muslim minority as per the constitution of Pakistan and Islamic jurisprudence that does not recognize them as anywhere close to being Muslims as per Eman of Muslims on Khatm-e-Nabowat of Mohammad-e-Mustafa SAW... If indeed they accept the reality of being non muslims...then it becomes a different matter.

...If Qadyanis call themselves as Non-Muslim, only then they can be accepted in any Governmental position as entitled to them as equal Pakistani and belonging to Pakistani minorities that have full recognition and rights as such but not before and never as Muslims.

That's the reason and the principle that was probably explained to Imran Khan for taking back his appointment of a Qadyani Pakistani - again, The state recognizes them but they don't recognize themselves as Non Muslims.

Because the same Qadyanis don't call themselves non Muslims then it goes completely against the very constitution of Pakistan and the law of the land and the reason why they should not hold a constitutional advisory post created by the PM of Pakistan.

Great news indeed and Haroon Rasheed does not give statements like that about such matters without his personal involvement and knowledge.
Matlab cheezein itni buri nahi jitna media portray kar raha hai instead very good things are happening just media isn't showing/talking about them.

Anything on educational reforms.

Important chapters were taken out like Surah anfaal and others from the syllabus over past 20 years. They should be reinstated.

Also Home economics should be mandatory again.

This will be the begining.

Nisaab durust karo. Nayi Generation bilkul lull nikal rahi ha

Federal Cabinet in full swing in first meeting after Eid.
-میٹرک تک قرآن مجیدکا ترجمہ
-وزیراعظم،وزاراءکےخصوصی طیاروں،فرسٹ کلاس سفر،باہرعلاج پرپابندی
-(9 to 5 now)سرکاری دفاترمیں5دن کام
سرکاری اخراجات میں کفایت شعاری ۔
پشاور سمیت ہر کہیں میٹرو بسوں اور ٹرین کے آڈٹ کا فیصلہ
۔

Good work. Keep it continue.

Anything on educational reforms.

Important chapters were taken out like Surah anfaal and others from the syllabus over past 20 years. They should be reinstated.

Also Home economics should be mandatory again.

This will be the begining.

Nisaab durust karo. Nayi Generation bilkul lull nikal rahi ha

Education Minister's Press conference:

IK's visit to Saudia will be pivotal in the size of the support package on offer...8 to 10 Billion Dollars deal is unprecedented in the history of friendship between the two countries.

Back
Top Bottom