What's new

Naya Pakistan: News and Developments

As a reminder as if we didn't know already, the deal seeking PMLN Leadership staged sloganeering against Pakistan Army, Judiciary and Imran Khan at the funeral of Kulsoom Nawaz.

A show of defiance that failed to incite people other than a few dozen who where there for the funeral and responded to the shameful shouts from servants of Jati Umra clearly on the VIP side of the barbwired area:

What a bunch of retards

PTI presents revised budget in the form of a finance bill. Here are some details of expected increase in taxes:

Hasan Nisar criticizes the increase in taxes by the embattled Asad Umar who finds himself left with an economy in extremely dire condition than his worse assessments:

It's way too early to judge Asad Umar when he doesn't even have the luxury to present a full budget and had unrealistic budget, with low taxes, high dollar rate and equally unrealistic targets forced on him.

I still agree with Hasan Nisar about the missing out of the box ideas but still harsh without any money to play with...saying that gas price increase could be avoided by raiding gas thieves in Lahore is unrealistic and unimaginative in itself too.

The kick start to the sluggish real estate sector by allowing non filers for now is another much needed temporary boost to help get the growth going there. The auto sector too got its much needed bone to chew on again.

I was interested in what Miftah Ismael had to say about it and I found him mostly bickering about the above yet praising a few moves too which means that Asad Umar's first show of hands is not that bad after all under the circumstances.

PTI presents revised budget in the form of a finance bill. Here are some details of expected increase in taxes:

Hasan Nisar criticizes the increase in taxes by the embattled Asad Umar who finds himself left with an economy in extremely dire condition than his worse assessments:

It's way too early to judge Asad Umar when he doesn't even have the luxury to present a full budget and had unrealistic budget, with low taxes, high dollar rate and equally unrealistic targets forced on him.

I still agree with Hasan Nisar about the missing out of the box ideas but still harsh without any money to play with...saying that gas price increase could be avoided by raiding gas thieves in Lahore is unrealistic and unimaginative in itself too.

The kick start to the sluggish real estate sector by allowing non filers for now is another much needed temporary boost to help get the growth going there. The auto sector too got its much needed bone to chew on again.

I was interested in what Miftah Ismael had to say about it and I found him mostly bickering about the above yet praising a few moves too which means that Asad Umar's first show of hands is not that bad after all under the circumstances.

This is a joke

Janaab ghubbaray me hawa kam nikli hai.

Mushkil faisla nahi kar sakti ye hukoomat. Kapoorayz are missing.

Indeed, you are right. Their own allies will leave them if they do.

Where was khalai makhlooq when we needed them the most on 25th...a case of more kapooras gone missing probably.

And so concludes another health related discussion on yet another positive note, lol.

I know some people misplaced their id cards that fateful day, lol.

Koi nai, Allah behtar karay ga! In sha Allah.

Indeed, you are right. Their own allies will leave them if they do.

Where was khalai makhlooq when we needed them the most on 25th...a case of more kapooras gone missing probably.

And so concludes another health related discussion on yet another positive note, lol.

I know some people misplaced their id cards that fateful day, lol.

Koi nai, Allah behtar karay ga! In sha Allah.

Agaya sabar. I told You sabar aahi jata hai.

I totally disagree with khalai makhlooq theory. They do not exist.

And i am more inclined to believe that IK simply failed to Muster a Team or election win came unexpected. Sure one Can claim lack of experience.

Well good thing is Zinda Lashen have Time on their side.

This man has a Date with destiny. Those who believe him will remain by his side.

Agaya sabar. I told You sabar aahi jata hai.

I totally disagree with khalai makhlooq theory. They do not exist.

And i am more inclined to believe that IK simply failed to Muster a Team or election win came unexpected. Sure one Can claim lack of experience.

Well good thing is Zinda Lashen have Time on their side.

This man has a Date with destiny. Those who believe him will remain by his side.
It's about believing in Pakistan. IK is just a "blessing without a disguise" marker on the road to a better Pakistan. We can make use of it or kick it away as we are used to doing with other blessings. Single minded, untiring and relentless resolve is seldom matched by like minded companions.

We will know soon enough...history is a grave yard of hope and despair alike.

It's about believing in Pakistan. IK is just a "blessing without a disguise" marker on the road to a better Pakistan. We can make use of it or kick it away as we are used to doing with other blessings. Single minded, untiring and relentless resolve is seldom matched by like minded companions.

We will know soon enough...history is a grave yard of hope and despair alike.

Mans atleast honest at heart. People overlook all the Stereotype Life of his for his honesty.

He should be confident on Paper. He has enough support

Actually Number aa chuka kuch din pehlay... dig up Fazlu's bottom on fire presser on it...task force formed and working on final implementation paper.

thats why i asked actually.
but the government just will not reveal anything nor there is a parliamentary discussion on it.

Hornets nest, missing Kapooray and still persistent for now, lol.

Back
Top Bottom