What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1812.gif

31 May to June 11 : 12 days and still no cabinet announced

and corruption was to end in 19 days :omghaha:

Cabinet to take oath on Thursday.

Edu to go to PTI, so is Health.

Baldiyati Wazarat to go to JI, what is the English equivalent of it? Infrastructure?

Cabinet to take oath on Thursday.

Edu to go to PTI, so is Health.

Baldiyati Wazarat to go to JI, what is the English equivalent of it? Infrastructure?
Ministry of Local/ District boides

PESHAWAR: The dispute between the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf and its coalition partner in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Jamaat-i-Islami, over cabinet portfolios in the province ended on Tuesday when the latter withdrew its ‘claim’ on the education ministry.

“At PTI chairman Imran Khan’s request, we have decided to let his party lead the education department in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,” JI leader and provincial finance minister Sirajul Haq told a news conference here.

Flanked by PTI provincial general secretary Shaukat Ali Yousafzai, Mr Haq said JI would have three ministries, including those of local government, Zakat and Usher, and religious affairs in the province.

Initially, the PTI leadership had agreed to give the education ministry in the next coalition government to JI but later changed its stand saying education and health care are on the party’s priority list and therefore, it should be allowed to implement its programme by holding the two ministries.

The JI leader said his party had never sought the education department from PTI but it was the latter’s leadership, which had decided about it in previous meetings.

“We have sent a proposal to the chief minister to form a consultative commission to review changes made to curriculum during the last Awami National Party-led government,” he said.

He said the commission should have representatives of all partners of the ruling coalition.

Mr Haq said his party had declined the PTI offer to get the communication and works ministry as it didn’t have experts in the area.

“Our party had also asked PTI to establish universities in Buner and Upper Dir districts and a medical college in Lower Dir district,” he said.

The JI leader said his party had asked PTI to take it on board about the future amendments to curriculum and other policy matters regarding education.

Regarding the US drone strikes in Fata, he said the provincial government would support policy of the federal government meant to check illegal attacks.

On the occasion, Shaukat Yousafzai of PTI said a 12-member cabinet would take the oath on next Thursday.

He said prior to that, meetings would be held other coalition parties to sort out the matter and that there was no differences over ministries within PTI.

Mr Yousafzai said PTI had requested JI to leave the education ministry to it as it had experience and expertise to efficiently run the ministry and thus, benefiting the people of the province. He said the new government would fulfil its reform agenda in collaboration with coalition partners.

The PTI leader said all coalition parties were in agreement to resolve the people’s problems. He said representatives of the government would meet the speaker of the provincial assembly on Wednesday to finalise a date for the budget session.

KP education ministry issue: JI gives in to Imran?s ?request? - DAWN.COM

So if the Local Body system comes, then JI would get their ministry or the ministry would be abolished?
Ney, like I said before JI has traded a jem against Education. While ministry of education was critical for ideological benifits. Min local bodies is crucial for political benefits and geographical allocation of development funds. Don't consider JI to be a fool to trade Education with a useless/temporary ministry.

How about we kick the police and their stations out too, who needs beaucracy and govt insititutes when we can hand back Swat to those who ran its affairs according to text book 'shariate'?

We lost 100s of lives, both unifroms and civies to regain Swat and provide it with business once again, and here we have someone who still has the cheeks to sympathize with kharjis? Why dont we just kick you out of here insted?!

P.S. Another Swat Mela is being organaized there and i am sure the same civilians who 'abuses' the Army for what it had done to Swat will participate in it in crowds.

hush.......

i am glad they retook the education ministry but it again came at a large price of sacrificing the local bodies ministry. we really needed a major majority over there but we have to be content with what we got. how long before they take the oath.

hi all i want imran khan do many positive work in kpk because Punjabi people learn what's do mistake in election 2013

i love Imran Khan he my best leader

i am my friends try to won imran khan but................................................... any body know means dots.

TC

KPK cabinet took oath today, Ministeries not finalized yet.

women ministry has been separated :)

education ministry will also be headed by PTI

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom