What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Separated meaning?

It is retained as a ministry?

Yes. yesterday after dawn broke the story that there under PTI there would be no women ministry as it was being merged with Zakat and usher (we debated it yesterday), it was decided that it would remain as women development separate ministry.

(hope they wont reverse it again)

Yes. yesterday after dawn broke the story that there under PTI there would be no women ministry as it was being merged with Zakat and usher (we debated it yesterday), it was decided that it would remain as women development separate ministry.

I am sorry, I still didnt get what you are saying?

I am sorry, I still didnt get what you are saying?

Bhai, in short...the reports yesterday were that there would be no Women development ministry and nooners made a great ruckus about it, but today no such thing has occurred and Womens development ministry will be there.

Federal kai zumray mai ata hai.

yaar kal he to news me suna tha k KPK government tax levy ker rahe he

tum log bhi bongi bharken maarte rehte ho self fake praise ke lye

yaar kal he to news me suna tha k KPK government tax levy ker rahe he

tum log bhi bongi bharken maarte rehte ho self fake praise ke lye

Could you post that news? So i better understand the background

Hmmm,, @hasnain0099 did this tax need Federal nod due to afghan transit agreement or KPK provincial gov can take a stand alone decision on this matter ?

if it needs federal nod than its not provincial revenue, its the federal revenue?

Last edited by a moderator:
if it needs federal nod than its not provincial revenue, its the federal revenue?

that's why i'm confused, because, Afghan transit trade is a federal agreement signed b/w two independent federal entities, no where provincial gov of KPK was involved, so how come they claim the tax on a federal domain or is it a provincial domain as well ?

Isn't afghan transit trade is just like NATO supply route, federal collecting revenue of nato supply route instead of KPK

18th Amendment caps the cabinet size to 11% of the total membership of underlying assembly or 15 (whichever is higher). So PTI doesn't have much room to maneuver and create new ministries.

Hmmm,, @hasnain0099 did this tax need Federal nod due to afghan transit agreement or KPK provincial gov can take a stand alone decision on this matter ?
I don't know. But the trade is carried out under an agreement between Pakistan and Afghanistan. If this agreement is made public, then probably one can have a better assessment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom