What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

@Leader @Jazzbot @AstanoshKhan
Here is your Naya KPK

7870_10151515464587462_1187743452_n.png

1005864_10151510858467462_1415598755_n.png

Swat river floodwaters do more damage at Fiza Ghat

pakistan-swat-riverswat-flood_6-14-2013_105269_l.jpg

Kabul River floods Nowshera, red alert issued

51b8b1e875bc5.jpg

River rage: Ayub Bridge washed away, 700,000 people stranded

562876-bridge-1371147144-115-640x480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@AstanoshKhan yar I heard that kala baba (something like that) of Sherpao group has been given forest ministry and he himself is a don of timber mafia?

is it true?
@Spring Onion ?

Not baba haji Ibrar Urf "Kala Bala" is known land grabber and murderer 50 FIR's on him(heard it by source not confirm) his main supporter is Liaq khan(part of timber mafia) and brother of Azam Swati so you can't just say he is sherpao group. He got indirect support of PTI.

@cb4

They are more worried about water in the streets of lahore to mock PML-N they don't know about KPK 10lac people have been affected by floods. Lets see how Imran khan and his CM help displaced people and this flood situation is before monsoon, May Allah save us from floods this time.

20894_527364770635467_943028440_n.jpg

Kabul River floods Nowshera, red alert issued

Who issued the 'red alert'? The government right?

Is tarah pictures lagana bara asaan kaam hai...you want me to start posting pics of children with khasra? Or maybe the MPA who has abused a bus conductor just now?

FYI, KPK govt has sent 8 teams to different locations with equipment to help the affected and reduce damages. Army is also there.

Note: You guys always said that PTI propaganda is all over the net and it is PTI which does abusing, looks like the shoe is on the other foot now huh?

Who issued the 'red alert'? The government right?

Is tarah pictures lagana bara asaan kaam hai...you want me to start posting pics of children with khasra? Or maybe the MPA who has abused a bus conductor just now?

FYI, KPK govt has sent 8 teams to different locations with equipment to help the affected and reduce damages. Army is also there.

Note: You guys always said that PTI propaganda is all over the net and it is PTI which does abusing, looks like the shoe is on the other foot now huh?

Why no red alert issued for Polio Workers ? :angry:

Why no red alert issued for Polio Workers ? :angry:

Do you even know what a red alert means?

It is just a phrase that is thrown around the media...

Coming to the polio case, I saw on TV that some action was taken by KPK police and 4 people were arrested, security was increased etc.

BTW, you completely ignored my post and changed the topic!:D

Do you even know what a red alert means?

It is just a phrase that is thrown around the media...

Coming to the polio case, I saw on TV that some action was taken by KPK police and 4 people were arrested, security was increased etc.

BTW, you completely ignored my post and changed the topic!:D

Ignore what ?

Your people post most pics against PML-N. I don't know how you are mod. since you are a supporter of PTI yourself, you don't take action against people, especially Leader.

Ignore what ?

Your people post most pics against PML-N. I don't know how you are mod. since you are a supporter of PTI yourself, you don't take action against people, especially Leader.

You got a problem with me being mod, take it up with the admins, not on this thread.

For the Leader issue, take it up in GHQ not this thread.

Again completely changing the topic. I wrote 4 lines before the last line as well!!!

As for the propaganda thing, all I meant to say was that both of the parties have stupid people like these coining abusive terms. PML and PTI. So shouldn't be throwing stones from a glass house.

Better thank Shahbaz Sharif for his services in the past :)

726 Rescuers pass out from Emergency Services Academy

Senator Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Azam Khan Hoti thanked the Chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif and people of Punjab for this kind gesture of brotherhood for giving opportunity to replicate international standard emergency services in other provinces of Pakistan

Hoti vows to expand Rescue-1122 services in Mardan

Hoti thanked the Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif and Punjab government, saying that they supported Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government by giving training to the rescue staffers

@cb4

They are more worried about water in the streets of lahore to mock PML-N they don't know about KPK 10lac people have been affected by floods. Lets see how Imran khan and his CM help displaced people and this flood situation is before monsoon, May Allah save us from floods this time.

20894_527364770635467_943028440_n.jpg

And they forgot about the 2010 floods in Punjab, where Mianwali District among many were effected. While Shahbaz Sharif was rescuing and rebuilding, Imran Khan and his so called inqalab team were sitting in Islamabad.

And they forgot about the 2010 floods in Punjab, where Mianwali District among many were effected. While Shahbaz Sharif were rescuing and rebuilding, Imran Khan and his so called inqalab team were sitting in Islamabad.

ROFL...that's some great logic.

Imran Khan wasn't in government was he?

@cb4 your frustration is evident at Lahore Metro bus and underpasses being heavily suffered due to rains and weak material scandals are surfacing all over, questioning good governance of your beloved so called Khadim-e-Aala.. :rofl:

Man PML-N was in govt in punjab during past 5 years, so they are responsible for Lahore situation after recent rains, aren't they? A boundary wall fell due to rain in Mozang Lahore after rain due to bad material used during construction. The underpasses near Model Town got badly damaged again because of bad material being used. Metro Bus project's weak spots are clearly visible because the project was rushed and thus was badly executed.. All this was incompetence of N-League, they were calling Lahore as Paris.. :omghaha:

On the other hand, in KPK PTI has just came to power for the first time, do you think they have magic wand sort of thing to make all the floods disappear and fix causes of flood in no time? For your info, natural disasters cannot be stopped, so asking Imran to stop flood is simply idiotic and only Patwaries can ask for such a bullsh!t.. You can only plan for such natural disasters and try to be prepared to keep the damage as low as possible. Since PTI was never in govt in KPK before, you cannot put the blame of destruction by this flood on PTI because previous govt's didn't do jack's sh!t about these things. PTI will and is however doing whatever it can to help the people who're suffering in these flooded areas.

Apne Punjabi Paris se 6 martaba hakoomat karne ke baad bi paani nikal nai skte aur chale hain PTI par tankeed karne. PTI got KPK govt for the first time, and merely few days have passed since their govt is formed there. Talk about punjab where N-League is ruling for 6th time..

Better thank Shahbaz Sharif for his services in the past :)

726 Rescuers pass out from Emergency Services Academy

Senator Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Azam Khan Hoti thanked the Chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif and people of Punjab for this kind gesture of brotherhood for giving opportunity to replicate international standard emergency services in other provinces of Pakistan

Hoti vows to expand Rescue-1122 services in Mardan

Hoti thanked the Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif and Punjab government, saying that they supported Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government by giving training to the rescue staffers

Going by this logic, SHahbaz Sharif should thank Pervez Elahi!

And the teams that were sent weren't of 1122, they were an engineering team, with bulldozers and all.

You have to start working months before to prevent a flood or a calamity like that. KPK govt hasn't even completed one month.

Secondly as Jazzbot said, the effects of the hurried construction are starting to show, walls falling off, no drainage, faulty equipment, I also heard that the AC systems on the bus stations failed!

ROFL...that's some great logic.

Imran Khan wasn't in government was he?

No he was not in government but he was sitting in Bani Gala Mansion in Islamabad. The point is Imran khan is widely respected in his hometown of Mianwalli and he did not go and help. They have been giving him votes and he is running away like a chicken. lol

No he was not in government but he was sitting in Bani Gala Mansion in Islamabad. The point is Imran khan is widely respected in his hometown of Mianwalli and he did not go and help. They have been giving him votes and he is running away like a chicken. lol

Really? Is that the best you can come up with?

let's see, what help could he have done?

Did he have any motor boats and trained rescuers? Nope

Did he have any helicopters? Nope

Did he have a humanitarian agency? Nope

Was he running a charity organization? Nope

So how could he have helped?

The people of Mianwali are very grateful of him either ways...they don't need N-league certificate!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom