What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Going by this logic, SHahbaz Sharif should thank Pervez Elahi!

And the teams that were sent weren't of 1122, they were an engineering team, with bulldozers and all.

You have to start working months before to prevent a flood or a calamity like that. KPK govt hasn't even completed one month.

Secondly as Jazzbot said, the effects of the hurried construction are starting to show, walls falling off, no drainage, faulty equipment, I also heard that the AC systems on the bus stations failed!

We thank Pervez Elahi however he did this in only 3 districts of Punjab. When Shahbaz Sharif came, he expanded it to 33 Districts ! And just to let you know, Ambulances are allowed to use the Metro Bus corridor in Lahore !

As far as ACs are concerned, it will be fixed without a single cost. We have a deal with the Turks for BOT (Build Operate Transfer). We built the infrastructure ourselves and they will supply us with the Buses

Let me recall Dengue Fever out break When the event first happened we went to Sri Lanaka and Thailand to ask for help. When Shahabaz Sharif eliminated Dengue in 1 year, those countries were shocked as they were unable to solve it in years. They asked us to dispatch this same team of ours to to their country.

Today in Punjab, besides a Rescue helpline, there is a Health and Waste Management help line !

We thank Pervez Elahi however he did this in only 3 districts of Punjab. When Shahbaz Sharif came, he expanded it to 33 Districts ! And just to let you know, Ambulances are allowed to use the Metro Bus corridor in Lahore !

As far as ACs are concerned, it will be fixed without a single cost. We have a deal with the Turks for BOT (Build Operate Transfer). We built the infrastructure ourselves and they will supply us with the Buses

Let me recall Dengue Fever out break When the event first happened we went to Sri Lanaka and Thailand to ask for help. When Shahabaz Sharif eliminated Dengue in 1 year, those countries were shocked as they were unable to solve it in years. They asked us to dispatch this same team of ours to to their country.

Today in Punjab, besides a Rescue helpline, there is a Health and Waste Management help line !

Oh that's all nice and fancy...but instead of Punjab, please write Lahore or Central Punjab.

Main bhi idhar hi rehta hun, sab pata hai kaisay halat hain!

Really? Is that the best you can come up with?

let's see, what help could he have done?

Did he have any motor boats and trained rescuers? Nope

Did he have any helicopters? Nope

Did he have a humanitarian agency? Nope

Was he running a charity organization? Nope

So how could he have helped?

The people of Mianwali are very grateful of him either ways...they don't need N-league certificate!

He has a helicopter lol At least owned by Jhangeer Tareen.

Where you can visit 5 cities in a day, and spend $ 6,000 / hour of a leased Aircraft for election campaign to win votes, why not spend the same to help save lives !

A couple of Ministers of N league rejected Benefits, and what is weird is that Imran Khan, as an opposiiton MNA is driving a Range Rover !

Where you can visit 5 cities in a day, and spend $ 6,000 / hour of a leased Aircraft for election campaign to win votes, why not spend the same to help save lives !

A couple of Ministers of N league rejected Benefits, and what is weird is that Imran Khan, as an opposiiton MNA is driving a Range Rover !

Range Rover is not his. Nawaz Sharif jaisay gadha gari par move karta hai!!! Do I need to discuss his fleet of cars?

Secondly, that helicopter is neither his nor Jehangir Tareen's.

Third, he has saved countless lives through Shaukat Khanum...and how do you know that he didn't donate any money to Mianwali? Maybe he did donate some money, maybe there was a relief camp set up at NAMAL...anything could have happened.

He has spent years trying to save lives...much more than the Sharifs.

And prime minister using VIP PAF aircraft to come to lahore to attend meetings in raiwaind and Shahbaz sharif using special plane to go to rawalpindi GHQ to condole some General mother death. Yeah Irony

@nuclearpak last thread page is the precise reason I ignored both of the nooras :D

better focus on KPK and its problems and solution:

Polio workers granted weapons permits

Just hours after two volunteers on a polio team were killed in Topi, Swabi, polio workers in Swabi were granted permission to carry their own weapons for security purposes.
District Police Officer Mian Muhammad Saeed told The Express Tribune that vaccinators administering polio drops in Swabi district would be allowed to carry weapons to defend themselves.
“This will be only for the vaccinators for the duration till the campaign lasts,” he said, adding that both male and female workers will have permits for weapons issued to them.
Saeed further said that around 20 suspects had been rounded up after the incident in Topi, as it was not the first time health workers had been targeted in the area.
“We are trying to establish a link between the attacks, hopefully there will be breakthrough this time.”

Polio workers granted weapons permits – The Express Tribune

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard now a days some areas of Pesh facing 18-20 hours of load shedding is that true?

My area was the worst of all... it has come down to 12hrs from 20hrs.

Thousands of people have been effected by floods in KPK, i don't know its true or not but few minz ago Dawn news gave figure of 10 lakh, media was giving warning from last 3 days its a criminal negligence of PTI Government.

What negligence? The emergency works is underway... people have been shifted to safe locations with sufficient supply of food and shelters... No injury, no deaths reported so far... so what's the fuss all about?

This is from last week.

5388_310472372420736_1312922166_n.jpg

@AstanoshKhan yar I heard that kala baba (something like that) of Sherpao group has been given forest ministry and he himself is a don of timber mafia?

is it true?
@Spring Onion ?

I don't know him personally... but this is something to look into... the CM has already put a ban on it's licences and any kind of trade of timber.

945651_474773905945087_140736601_n.jpg

Range Rover is not his. Nawaz Sharif jaisay gadha gari par move karta hai!!! Do I need to discuss his fleet of cars?

Secondly, that helicopter is neither his nor Jehangir Tareen's.

Third, he has saved countless lives through Shaukat Khanum...and how do you know that he didn't donate any money to Mianwali? Maybe he did donate some money, maybe there was a relief camp set up at NAMAL...anything could have happened.

He has spent years trying to save lives...much more than the Sharifs.

smileys-happy-715315.gif

That is really good to know. Another good thing is that he doesn't show off with a TV camera with him and a phakki in one hand unlike some other CM's!;)

Genuine people to people contact.

CM KPK did mention it in one of his interview that; i'll be not doing any ShowBaazia...

969673_616529231700016_585221358_n.jpg

Here... the police and WAPDA officials were in my area too... they were removing Kundas (illegal electricity connections), and were instructing people to install meters (the electricity meters is being supplied on the spot something never have happened in the past).

CM KPK did mention it in one of his interview that; i'll be not doing any ShowBaazia...

969673_616529231700016_585221358_n.jpg

Here... the police and WAPDA officials were in my area too... they were removing Kundas (illegal electricity connections), and were instructing people to install meters (the electricity meters is being supplied on the spot something never have happened in the past).

no but da news shud b in media more....its not showing off.....ppl shud kno whts happin in KPK....itni real hardwork wo kurey or pata b nai chuly kisi ko:cray:

@Leader @Jazzbot @AstanoshKhan
Here is your Naya KPK

7870_10151515464587462_1187743452_n.png

1005864_10151510858467462_1415598755_n.png

Swat river floodwaters do more damage at Fiza Ghat

pakistan-swat-riverswat-flood_6-14-2013_105269_l.jpg

Kabul River floods Nowshera, red alert issued

51b8b1e875bc5.jpg

River rage: Ayub Bridge washed away, 700,000 people stranded

562876-bridge-1371147144-115-640x480.jpg

Wohi Patwariyon Waali Soch Aor Wohi Bangi Qism Ke Posts...

The Tsunami in Japan literally converted the whole country upside down killing thousands of people... Why the Japs have failed to stop it?

You'll see the rehabilitation works by PTI Govt. after the floods.

no but da news shud b in media more....its not showing off.....ppl shud kno whts happin in KPK....itni real hardwork wo kurey or pata b nai chuly kisi ko:cray:

Aap Kis Media Ki Baat Kar Rahi Ho? They only show news filled with mirch masala. Thanks to Social-Media for at least keeping us updated.

Anyway let's keep our fingers crossed... hardcore JUIers and ANPers are admiring PTI for it's works in KPK.

کرپشن ختم نہ کرسکا تو وزیراعلیٰ رہنے کا حق نہیں، پرویز خٹک

اتوارکو اپنے آبائی گاؤں مانکی شریف میں کھلی کچہری سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے کہاکہ صوبے میں ایسا نظام قائم کریںگے جس میں غریبوں کو اپنے علاقے میں انصاف ملے اور مسائل حل ہوں، غریب عوام کے ووٹوں سے منتخب حکومت قائم ہوئی، یہ ملک چوروں، لٹیروں اور کرپشن کے لیے نہیں بنا، صوبے میں کرپشن سے پاک نظام قائم کریںگے بصورت دیگر مجھے وزیراعلیٰ کی کرسی پر بیٹھنے کاکوئی حق نہیں۔ اس موقع پر وزیراعلیٰ نے لوگوں کے مسائل سنے اور درخواستوں پر کارروائی کی۔

پوری دنیا اور ملک کی نظریں تحریک انصاف کی صوبائی حکومت پرہیں۔ صوبے میں نظام تعلیم اور امن وامان کی صورتحال مخدوش ہے، تمام محکموں کو سخت ہدایات جاری کی ہیں کہ 30 جون تک تبدیلی لائی جائے اور عوام کے مسائل فوری حل کیے جائیں، انصاف کی فر اہمی سمیت کرپشن ختم کی جائے بصورت دیگر سخت کارروائی عمل میں لائیںگے۔ انھوں نے کہاکہ صوبے کے عوام نے تحریک انصاف اورعمران خان پر جس اعتمادکا اظہار کیا اس پر پورااترنے کے لیے ہرقسم کی قربانی دینے کے لیے تیارہیں۔ خوف صرف اﷲ تعالیٰ کی ذات سے ہے،کسی پروٹوکول اور وزیراعلیٰ ہاؤس میں رہنے کی ضرورت نہیں۔

ہمیں صرف عوام کی مدد کی ضرورت ہے تاکہ نظام میں تبدیلی لائی جا سکے۔ نوشہرہ کینٹ اور پبی میں وزیر اعلیٰ کیمپ جلدکام شروع کریںگے

کرپشن ختم نہ کرسکا تو وزیراعلیٰ رہنے کا حق نہیں، ... یہ اتنا بڑا کارنامہ ھوگا کہ کسی معجزے سے کم نھیں۔ آج تک کسی منسٹر نے یہ کہنے کی ھمت نہیں کی تھی ۔اسی بات پر آپکو سیلیوٹ۔

983576_639301726097643_637931950_n.jpg

1003665_636180689742953_983305379_n.jpg

the budget for KPK has been approved by cabinet.

Look on Geo for the monetary details of education and health and development. One percent more tax on Afghan Transit trade.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom