What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

:lol: so much negativity just like a bad loser

sach hai bhai, tum mien bolnay ki himat nahi hai bas... or na hi sach sunay ka hosla...

mien prime minister house nahi jao ga, or phir apna palace bhi prime minister camp declare kerwa liya !!

971975_10151461774430848_513676397_n.jpg

PM ke marzi se nahi kharch ho rahe, to kis ke marzi se ho rahe hain? :lol:

nhie bhie ..zabardasti se ush ko PM house mei kidnap kar k rakhna ha ..1200 guard ush k nhie hain ..woh tu army ne nazar rakhnay k leya rakhay hain ... bussiness tu ap ko pata ha k bahir chalay gaye hain ..tu tax kesay banay ga :P :P :P

Pakistani nation you have been fooled again ..... But i guess ap ko shauq ha zalim honay ka

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

asif | Tune.pk

12 days have passed & even the KPK ministries haven't been finalized!!!! what is going on why the bloody delay!

12 days have passed & even the KPK ministries haven't been finalized!!!! what is going on why the bloody delay!

Ministries have been finalized except a couple. This week they will take oath probably.

JI is vacating education ministry. Deadlock resolved, But what is still unclear is that what have they gained in return?

JI is vacating education ministry. Deadlock resolved, But what is still unclear is that what have they gained in return?

Saw on Capital Tv JI is getting Ministry of Local Government which is also very important from PTI point of view. ;)

Saw on Capital Tv JI is getting Ministry of Local Government which is also very important from PTI point of view. ;)
I knew they were not throwing education ministry away cheap. This might prove politically more benificial since they would be able to control the local bodies system and geographic allocation (If it is erected of course). JI is smart anyways....

LinkClick.aspx

good initiative,

how about ordering the military to get out of Swat where they are establishing cantonment on people's property in the name of security, especially in Kalaam where they are now occupying the meadows area for their families and built houses for themselves, permanently occupying it?

Also need to kick out army from Swat and other areas in this tenure:
How about we kick the police and their stations out too, who needs beaucracy and govt insititutes when we can hand back Swat to those who ran its affairs according to text book 'shariate'?

We lost 100s of lives, both unifroms and civies to regain Swat and provide it with business once again, and here we have someone who still has the cheeks to sympathize with kharjis? Why dont we just kick you out of here insted?!

P.S. Another Swat Mela is being organaized there and i am sure the same civilians who 'abuses' the Army for what it had done to Swat will participate in it in crowds.

LinkClick.aspx

Now after 5 years of PTI rule, it will be impossible to gain control and peace in NWFP.

Various new armies will be built and various conflicts will be raised and gang wars will start.

There is no other point in removing the check posts.

Pakistan is slowly but steadily being nudged to collapse.

N.Sharif will spear head the economic collapse and the PTI will spear head the divide and terrorism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom