What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Naya KPK CM was once again Lahore to meet IK

Capital shift karalo Lahore mien :D
I think its a good sign ... people were mature enough to vote for Federal parties rather then regional parties like ANP. We have a CM who takes direction from Lahore and we have people in Lahore (PTI lovers like me) who keep an eye on what the Govt does in KPK ... we r basically helping each other out ...true brotherhood manifested.

I think its a good sign ... people were mature enough to vote for Federal parties rather then regional parties like ANP. We have a CM who takes direction from Lahore and we have people in Lahore (PTI lovers like me) who keep an eye on what the Govt does in KPK ... we r basically helping each other out ...true brotherhood manifested.

I am talking about CM frequent visits to Lahore to meet IK. Its his second in 8 days while he has not yet announced his cabinet. What are the priorities of this CM???

I am talking about CM frequent visits to Lahore to meet IK. Its his second in 8 days while he has not yet announced his cabinet. What are the priorities of this CM???

IK is currently on bed and he needs to be updated regarding party decision. Don't know why you are making such a fuss about it as he needs to consult regarding his new cabinet. He travelled on his own expenses and in his own car unlike nawaz sharif who travelled from Islamabad to lahore on a state owned jet.

IK is currently on bed and he needs to be updated regarding party decision. Don't know why you are making such a fuss about it as he needs to consult regarding his new cabinet. He travelled on his own expenses and in his own car unlike nawaz sharif who travelled from Islamabad to lahore on a state owned jet.

U dont know whether he paid for his visit or not so better not talk about NS

and why face to face ??? mobile call not enough??? what's so special about going in person twice ???

U dont know whether he paid for his visit or not so better not talk about NS

and why face to face ??? mobile call not enough??? what's so special about going in person twice ???

I saw the news. NS walked out of a jet with governmental tag on it so i don't think so. NS even kept protocol of a PM even when he was out of power so i guess old habits die hard. KPK CM is not making a house call so yes a personal visit is necessary. Again for a while now you are making fuss over useless stuff.

I saw the news. NS walked out of a jet with governmental tag on it so i don't think so. NS even kept protocol of a PM even when he was out of power so i guess old habits die hard. KPK CM is not making a house call so yes a personal visit is necessary. Again for a while now you are making fuss over useless stuff.

Old habits of NS include paying all his PM staff and paying all the expense of his travels :)

Personal visits for what reason ??? Whats so important going on in KPK ???

There are things called, video conferencing, mobile, telephone, skpye etc etc. Agar Prevaiz Khattak sahib Lahore kay duray he kartay rahain gay to KPK main govt kon chalai ga? I mean seriously, PTI-KPK chapter should frame its strategies independently, though consultation is helpful but such a high frequency sends a bad political signal as if PTI-KPK is fully dependent upon the central leadership.

Old habits of NS include paying all his PM staff and paying all the expense of his travels :)

Personal visits for what reason ??? Whats so important going on in KPK ???

NS never paid his expenses before and he won't be doing that anytime soon or ever.

For what reason Shahbaz sharif went all the way to Baluchistan. Obviously political reasons. Can't believe you are fussing over his visit to punjab. How the mighty have fallen.

There are things called, video conferencing, mobile, telephone, skpye etc etc. Agar Prevaiz Khattak sahib Lahore kay duray he kartay rahain gay to KPK main govt kon chalai ga? I mean seriously, PTI-KPK chapter should frame its strategies independently, though consultation is helpful but such a high frequency sends a bad political signal as if PTI-KPK is fully dependent upon the central leadership.

How the hell 2 visits make up a high frequency. Talk to me if he makes 5 to 6 visits then i will going to call them frequent. For all you know he might have came to check up on IK. As i said earlier just a waste of discussion.

421355_383249461776965_1723092368_n.jpg

difference between Naya KPK and purana Punjab !!

mashallah, now @hasnain0099 tell me justification of this haraam khori happening in raiwind? on the expense of our hard earned money please

Last edited by a moderator:

Nawaz is also expected to review the expenses incurred on the pre-oath taking renovations of Prime Minister House, which was made more luxurious with renewal of the meeting halls, accommodation rooms and the reshuffling of the kitchen staff.

Charity begins at home: PM shelves frivolous spending – The Express Tribune

NS never paid his expenses before and he won't be doing that anytime soon or ever.

For what reason Shahbaz sharif went all the way to Baluchistan. Obviously political reasons. Can't believe you are fussing over his visit to punjab. How the mighty have fallen.

How the hell 2 visits make up a high frequency. Talk to me if he makes 5 to 6 visits then i will going to call them frequent. For all you know he might have came to check up on IK. As i said earlier just a waste of discussion.

SS went there before becoming CM. Khatak is CM and visiting Lahore for Political reasons. There is a difference

( and dont get so frustrated on criticism. abhi to hakomat pori tarah sey start bhi nahi hoye. Agey agey dekheye hota hai kiya lol)

mashallah, now @hasnain0099 tell me justification of this haraam khori happening in raiwind? on the expense of our hard earned money please
Woh tender to anay do meray dost. Duniya news key he rauf kalasra sahib nay sasti roti main currption key daway kiyay thay aur baad main gum ho gay thay. The news doesn't say anywhere that the tender is for PM's house. Even the news says,"nazaray dikhanay kay liya'. I feel PTI and MQMiets are trying desperately to find anything which can be manipulated against PML-N.
P:S.Wysy bhee tum log muft main har cheez main jump kar jatay ho. Na koe tumhain na tumhari jamat ko poch raha hay aaj kaal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom